Zendaya’s Gorgeous Natural Beauty — Get Her Clear Skin

Fri, June 7, 2013 2:38pm EST by 9 Comments
Zendaya Clear Skin
Courtesy of Instagram

Natural, bare-faced beauty is on trend for summer! After all, when the weather heats up, who wants to cake on the makeup? Follow Zendaya’s example and take care of your skin so you can let your au naturale beauty shine. We show you how to get flawless bare skin like Zendaya below!

We’re used to seeing the former Dancing with the Stars contestant and Shake It Up star Zendaya wearing lots of makeup for the camera — but in an Instagram picture she posted on June 6, the actress looked simply stunning wearing no makeup at all. We’ll show you how to take care of your skin properly so you can get Zendaya’s gorgeous look.

Zendaya’s Clear Skin — Get Her Acne-Free Look

Zendaya knows that the secret to a flawless face starts with taking care of your skin. This means removing your makeup at night and washing your face properly. It is so important not fall asleep with a full face of makeup. As you toss and turn at night, the leftover makeup will absorb into your skin — bringing with it any harmful free-radicals you encountered during the day. This results in waking up to a face full of blemishes — not to mention raccoon eyes!

To remove your makeup at night, we like using L’Oreal Ideal Clean Makeup Removing Towelettes. These towelettes are strong enough to remove every last bit of makeup and dissolve dirt and oil, yet are gentle and non-drying on skin.

Zendaya Continues The Natural Beauty Trend

This latest Instagram from Zendaya is part of a continuing natural beauty trend for the actress. On April 17, the actress tweeted a makeup-free picture of herself and got an overwhelmingly positive response from her fans. One month later on May 14, she posted yet another all-natural picture to Instagram, again to the delight of her fans.

Do you remove your makeup every night, HollywoodLifers? Tell us below!

WATCH: Eleanore Says: Zendaya Should Have Won ‘Dancing With The Stars’

– Sarah Hopkins

More Zendaya Beauty News:

1. Zendaya’s Giant Bun & Gorgeous Smokey Eye — Get The Look
  2. Zendaya’s Pretty Pink Lips & Gorgeous Hair — Get The Look
  3. Zendaya’s Twisted Top Knot — Love Or Loathe? Vote

hungry shark evolution hack android

Posted at 10:56 AM on August 29, 2014

The famous shark expert and conservationist Jim Abernathy came across a huge school of fish being attacked by hundreds of hungry sharks
while traveling in the flying inflatable boat called The Overseer.
Use one set up for sharks and use the other to catch smaller fish
for bait. First, you have to know that even guys who seem to have everything such as looks,
experience and confidence get dumped after a first date.

oil free acne wash Neutrogena 9 ounce

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 12, 2014

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site.

Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues?
A few of my blog audience have complained about my blog not working
correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.
Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

nail designs

Posted at 9:08 PM on February 4, 2014

I’m not sure why but this web site is loading very slow for me.
Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end?

I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Marcelino

Posted at 9:48 PM on December 17, 2013

I’ve been surfing online more than 2 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty
worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers
made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more
useful than ever before.

how to apply wedding makeup

Posted at 2:41 AM on December 12, 2013

Magnificent website. A lot of helpful information here.
I’m sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious.

And of course, thanks for your effort!

חברת ניקיון

Posted at 9:10 AM on November 1, 2013

Hi there, Well put together submit. There exists a challenge using your website in i . e ., would certainly test the following? Firefox still is the market industry boss in addition to a great aspect to other folks can miss a person’s terrific publishing for this dilemma.

luontaistuotehaku.com

Posted at 4:33 AM on August 15, 2013

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However I am
encountering issues with your RSS. I don’t understand why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS issues? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

Sandra.

Posted at 4:41 PM on June 18, 2013

Zendaya is stil d best even thou she did nt win..U D bestest

NanaJuJu

Posted at 10:49 PM on June 14, 2013

No, I don’t think Zendaya was robbed. I think she and Kellie were neck and neck in the competition…but Kellie’s freestyle pulled a lot of undecided votes the last week. That was probably the most incredible freestyle that has been on DWTS so far, and even Cheryl Burke has said..the finalist who pulls off the best freestyle wins…and Kellie did have the best freestyle. That’s not to say that Zendaya wasn’t awesome. She really was, and I think she has a bright future ahead of her. Probably, if she had waited a couple of years to do DWTS, she would have won hands down, too. I think her youth kept her from being able to project the sensuality that some of the dances needed. But kudos to her and kudos to Kellie. A well deserved win.