HollywoodLifers, now you can get our breaking celebrity news and relationship advice nonstop by tuning into our new SiriusXM show! Kick-start your summer with me and all of our amazing celebrity guests!
HollywoodLife.com is everywhere! You can now tune in to The Hollywood Life With Bonnie Fuller and get your celebrity news every day starting on June 10 for an entire week. I was formerly the editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Glamour, and Us Weekly so I know a thing or two about the nonstop world of celebrity news! And with the help of the HollywoodLife.com team, I’ll be bringing you unbeatable celeb insight and exclusive scoops!
Tune Into ‘The Hollywood Life With Bonnie Fuller’ SiriusXM Show’
This will be a weeklong special summer series where we will be live on satellite radio! Here are the five reasons why you should tune in.
1. You’ll get to listen to me give my opinions on all things Hollywood! I’ll be talking about my own experiences and how I created the notion that “celebs are just like us.”
2. I’ll have fabulous guests on like Keeping Up With The Kardashian‘s Jonathan Cheban, RHONJ star Caroline Manzo, reality star Jill Zarin, and many more!
3. We will be talking about breaking celebrity news on the air and giving you up-to-the-minute details on your favorite celebs.
4. You can call into the show and ask me questions! Anything from my favorite celeb encounter to what’s the craziest story I’ve ever broken!
5. You can listen to us anywhere! You can tune in while driving in your car, at home or even on your iPod at the gym!
Don’t forget to tune in to SiriusXM Stars, channel 106, every day starting June 10 for a week. You can also catch us every morning at 9 a.m. on VH1′s new show The Gossip Table!
– Bonnie Fuller
More Celebrity News:
- ‘KUWTK’ Premiere: Kim Kardashian Finds Out The Sex Of Her Baby
- Five Reasons To Watch ‘The Gossip Table’
- Kourtney Kardashian ‘Peed’ Herself After Watching The ‘SNL’ Skit!