Kristen Stewart: ‘Part Of Her Has Died’ After Robert Pattinson Split

Fri, June 7, 2013 7:26pm EDT by 242 Comments
Kristen Stewart After Split
Pacific Coast News, FameFlynet

Cat Lauren

Posted at 3:13 AM on July 25, 2013

See I said before……”Comic books for adults.” Aro got him. Geez.

zarina

Posted at 11:43 AM on June 28, 2013

i”m so sad… Hope this couple will get marry..

bjsmith

Posted at 12:07 AM on June 23, 2013

This sounds like a slow day made up story. But lets play along with this lie. No.1 I don’t think KS is depressed over a split with RP. No 2. They had to fulfill a contractual obligation. Do you really think Rob was romantically involved with KS after her momentary indescresion? He put on his skills, sucked it up and did his job. Rob has to be a good friend to her because he defended her honor by not bad mouthing her. He has never said anything negative about her in public. I just wish them both the best. Especially Rob. I think KS is to self absorbed to care about anyone but herself she doesn’t think she was wrong for having an affair with a married man. She thinks shes entitled.

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 1:55 AM on June 23, 2013

Give it a rest already!! Quit bad mouthing kristen !! Robert cheated on her numerous times! She made a mistake, but rupert wuz a husband & a father! Nobody has ragged on him the way you people have done on Kristen!! She paid for her mistake over & over!! If things were so great between her & rob she wouldn’t have strayed! Plus according to liberty their marriage wuz in trouble way before kristen came along; liberty even said she had filed for divorce!! So quit bashing kristen! Itz been a year! Leave her the hell alone!! Get over it, already!! Move on looser!

SSSSybil

Posted at 2:05 AM on June 23, 2013

Exactly! I’m actually worried for these guys Marcia…You see bitterness is a poison that does more damage to the vessel which contains it. They should learn to forgive and in doing so, free themselves. Who else gets the impression that Rob fans are way more stressed out and not as loving as Kristen fans? They sound downright hateful and rabid. Not loving and protecting and just desiring justice like us. Or is it just me? Maybe just me.

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 2:20 AM on June 23, 2013

No, i agree! It seems like robert can do no wrong, but Kristen iz a slut !! Shez had 2 boyfriends & hez been around the block a few times !! Kristen iz doin just fine, shez moved on with her life, so everybody else needs to.! Enough iz enough.!! Leave her alone already!

@SSSSybil

Posted at 7:46 AM on June 23, 2013

I’m a Rob fan who tries not to speak ill of Kristen, as I once also followed her. I read your comment and had to agree in part but was disappointed that you did not also bring up the group of KS fans who disparage Rob as well.. Don’t lump together either group of fans. There are fans on both sides that take great glee in tearing down the other. Sometimes for the sheer joy of provocation. Sometimes because provoked.

I personally don’t hesitate to defend Rob in a fair manner, however, whenever he is unfairly maligned with unproven accusations. I wish you had pointed out in your comment that there are also some vocal KS fans who attempt to find any blame to stick on Rob in an apparent attempt to balance the scales. To rewrite history. What I see is Kristen having made the gravest error of her young life, one that she deeply regretted, as I believe they both did love one another. However, the failure of their love to survive after that incident cannot be put on Rob’s shoulders. Kristen needed to bear it, and she has, and I admire her for not crumbling. Kristen has owned up. The need to balance this scale comes from some fans not also owning up. The dissolution of this relationship does not need to be made out to be a complicated one.

Dolores H. Castellanos

Posted at 5:36 PM on June 14, 2013

Start working at home with Google! This is certainly the nicest-work I have ever done . Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, Bling6.com

Lily

Posted at 11:08 PM on June 11, 2013

DB how long are you going to carry on about this. A year has gone by. have you ever made a mistake. Let’s hope you never do because there might be someone just like you waiting to tear you down and it will probably be one of your closest friends.

@Lily

Posted at 12:56 AM on June 12, 2013

Sometimes it’s only your closest friends who are the ones willing to tell you like it is. In Kristen’s case I worry her friends are hanger-ons.

Martha Brown

Posted at 10:27 PM on June 11, 2013

I wish the other half would die too!

Sue Hall

Posted at 10:02 PM on June 11, 2013

I hope the part of her that thinks she can act has died. Kristen, invest your fortune and go away!

DB

Posted at 9:41 PM on June 11, 2013

she cheated on him, right ? what do you expect when trust is broken !

Robsten 4ever

Posted at 11:33 AM on June 11, 2013

Rob needs to stop these close freindships with women and realize that Kristen was always the one. If he did that he could finally reach the next level with Kristen. If he wanted her to love him, he first needs to show Kristen that he’s not going to have emotional closeness with other women who would manipulate him like Katy is doing. So obvious what Katy is trying to do copying Kristen’s hairstyles and dress, and worst putting ideas into Rob’s head. For someone who claimed she was also Kristen’s friend, she has done nothing to comfort Kristen. Put this all together and you realize that Katy is nothing but a maniuplative snake. The sooner that Rob realizes that Kristen was always the one meant for him the better. You can see that Rob and Kristen are soulmates even when they appear to be in a disagreement. Katy P and Rob look really awful together.

anonomous

Posted at 11:31 AM on June 13, 2013

Yes KP is nothing but a manipulative person. KP cannot be trusted and she backstabs her friends. With friends like that who needs enemies. I hope everyone realises what an awful person she is. Rob you are not the kind, person you have been made out to be, but you are manipulative, controlling and certainly very strange. Why on earth Dior looked to you I certainly do not know. I thought you were a better person than to cheat on Kristen with KP in New York. Did you want revenge well you certainly have disappointed a great deal of people by your actions. As for KP you are getting older and look awful without makeup, your 5 mins of fame will disappear. Do not like either of your actions. Many friends and family will certainly not support you both in the future. Kristen hold your head up girl and shine in the future like your mum has said to do.

Good luck

Posted at 11:34 AM on June 10, 2013

KATY PERRY ENGAGED TO ROBERT PATTINSON
Katy Perry shocked the world with the announcement of her engagement to Robert Pattinson. They’ve been a shoulder to cry on for each other since their respective splits from Kristen Stewart and John Mayer – and …
Weekly World News · ByFrank Lake · 2 hours ago

wsb

Posted at 11:49 AM on June 10, 2013

And……do you believe this coming from and unreliable site? I will need MORE proof from a reliable site or magazine like maybe People magazine. This again here say. They haven’t even announced that they ate together much less engaged. Let’s just give this egg time to hatch. ;+).

hmmmm

Posted at 4:52 AM on June 10, 2013

Can’t say anything around here without someone bringing up gayness for some reason lol! Oh the entertainment…yes I am hmmm(this time) whatever man XD

conniecappadonia

Posted at 8:44 PM on June 9, 2013

MaRob team should be ashemof themselfesi thinkits wrong what comes aroungoes around sue them kristen your better then rob

lulu collazo

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 9, 2013

Don’t look back! a new day’s breaking 8…. HE planned the break up, his team picked the day so he would look like a victim again, and after giving Kristen hopes their relationship could work, he pulled away and left her blindsided. That’s worse than cheating, because it’s out of revenge, anger and calculated.

guest

Posted at 4:56 AM on June 10, 2013

I have a feeling a lot of what this douche does is very calculated and has been.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 9, 2013

Iiiis alsome she’s smart people need to stop pring lies their all making trouble I don’t agree with you kristen

@hmmm

Posted at 10:46 AM on June 9, 2013

Hmmm. I agree with your post. Margaret’s reply to you led me to look for yours. There’s no reply button (?) but this is what you said …People need to chill out on the whole Kristen being a lesbian and everyone who supports Kristen being a lesbian deal, WOW. … Some comment said to go to google L Chat Kristen Stewart. I did, and wow opened my eyes. I didn’t realize that there’s a lesbian board with a dedicated thread to Kristen and are the ones convinced she is gay, or bi. Their board is so similar to the Rob boards and Robsten boards I visit except with Kristen pics and comments. But informational on topics too, like her friends, etc. And wish she would come out. There are so many groups here. The ones I don’t support are the hateful comments, but some on L Chat hate Rob and so the hate comes from every where I guess.

hmmmm

Posted at 4:13 AM on June 10, 2013

I say leave gayness out of it geez. If theyre so gay why did they date? Who cares if they are bi or were curious/drunk or whatever? How does it relate to this topic? maybe a bit if you stretch it I guess but most stuff is just hateful-you’re gay if you don’t agree with me type stuff. What a zoo.

d.harris

Posted at 10:33 AM on June 9, 2013

i agree @robsessed.you are totally right .