‘Girl Meets World': Rider Strong & More Stars Preview Their Big Return

Fri, June 7, 2013 9:00am EST by 12 Comments
Boy Meets World Spin-Off
Courtesy of Touchstone Television

mewgirl723

Posted at 12:33 AM on August 29, 2014

Shawn!!! Shawn is the best character in the show, and the only one with both real emotions/pain s well as depth. (Topanga would have had these traits minus the pain, but the show’s idiot producers removed them because “the audience likes Topanga so much that we’ll remove all the best parts of her personality.”) Shawn MUST be involved. Rachel is the least-important character in the entire series, so I’m not sure why anyone would worry about her. And Morgan was given barely any screen time for the entire show, not to mention “bratty” was pretty much her entire personality. Feeny’s not important now because he’ll be so old. Topanga, Cory, and Shawn are of course the most important characters to be in this new show. Angela is welcome, but not required, she was VERY clear on not wanting to make up with Shawn so it’s not really a “definite” that they would be together in a projected universe. Jack and Rachel are both boring. Eric is cool and would make the perfect uncle.

Sierra

Posted at 6:54 PM on August 23, 2014

Angela and Shawn should stay together forever they are meant to be together .and they should be together in real life not just in acting.

Joshua Howard

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 21, 2014

I really would like to see Eric screaming out Oh Feeny again, he diffetenrtly should drop in as a regular with Shawn, now that will be soooo freakin cool. Same for Morgan, same for Jack, and same for Rachel.

Drea Wray

Posted at 2:34 PM on August 5, 2014

Watch since kid n see myself watchin old episodes of boy meets world all the time so very happy to see this cumin out..n I want to c all old character especially Eric n Mr.Feeny..n Angelina n shawn has to get nack together.its a must

mia

Posted at 4:34 PM on May 16, 2014

Angela and Shawn MUST get back together. Thats actually the main thing I want out of this show.

Brittney Stackhouse

Posted at 11:03 PM on January 26, 2014

oh and mincus , I always wondered what happened to him!lol

Brittney Stackhouse

Posted at 11:02 PM on January 26, 2014

Mst definately shawn and angela they have to have gotten back together!!

Noelle

Posted at 1:40 AM on September 4, 2013

If Shawn and Angela come back and get together, I will be a happy camper. I hated that they ended the series without them getting together…

Annette

Posted at 7:59 PM on August 5, 2013

I hope Angela return and maybe get back with Shawn.

Syd

Posted at 10:03 PM on June 9, 2013

I have loved this show since I was young and continue to watch the reruns. I love it! I am so excited to see so many names up there. Another person that I feel must be back, however, is Eric!

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 8:22 PM on June 7, 2013

THEY “ALL” NEED TO COME BACK!!! I can’t wait. Bringing backmy childhood. Still watch reruns! That is when comedies were comedies. REAL WRITERS!

Mika

Posted at 9:14 AM on June 7, 2013

This makes me want to cry :( lol. So excited to see it. I hope it does well.