Selena Gomez Parties With Friends After Justin Bieber Breakup

Thu, June 6, 2013 4:13pm EDT by 37 Comments
Selena Gomez Parties
Courtesy Instagram, FameFlyNet

aurora

Posted at 4:59 PM on June 8, 2013

first of all im am soo proud of selena getting over Justin she is having funand is makes me happy:)

Sonja Scoggins

Posted at 1:01 PM on June 9, 2013

I agree. even thou I am older then her. I am proud of her and how she is handling everything she is going throu or been thru.

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 5:35 AM on June 8, 2013

LOL! This ROCKS! Sel’ is doing it right! Live Life! For it’s far too-short to be spent moping around,and making your situation worse by closing off from everyone and listening to heart-break music! GO SELENA!!
However,I think she has more sand to her than a Taylor Swift tune! I wouldn’t be surprised if Selena was up there blasting: “Get Out! Right Now! It’s the end of You and Me! It’s Too-late! And I Can’t Wait! For You, To be GONE! You said, that You,Would Treat me Right,But You were just a Waste of Time!” ‘JoJo’ (the song: ‘Leave’) LOL! How cool would That Be?! ROCK-ON,WonderWoman! ROCK-ON!!! Later all; Hollywood—Out…

mish

Posted at 11:04 AM on June 7, 2013

guys they are together!!! im sure of It!!!

free country

Posted at 10:57 AM on June 7, 2013

the real reason I care if Justin and Selena are together or not is because when they are together, she gets noticed for her acting and singing, and so gets to do that more. Please be together, get married, whatever, but could she please just stop trying to sing. yes, yes, she acts nice, but also very “not talented” as a singer. But I think she also sometimes comes across as a little too pukey perfect, a little bit still in middle school mentality. She has very little stage presence when she sings or acts. just do something else other than the entertainment business, and spend the rest of your life with Justin if you want.

india

Posted at 12:05 PM on June 8, 2013

get lost a**h***. Selena is the best. If you thing she is bad. You are mad