One Direction Announces First Fragrance — All The Details

Thu, June 6, 2013 2:23pm EDT by 52 Comments
One Direction Perfume
Courtesy of Columbia Records/Twitter

One Direction revealed the name of their first fragrance on Twitter on June 6 and it’s called… Our Moment! Will you buy a bottle?

The One Direction guys are dominating the music charts and the tour scene and now, they are about to rock the beauty world! Their first fragrance, Our Moment, was announced by the guys on June 6 and Harry Styles says it “smells like a summers day…” Are YOU excited, HollywoodLifers?

One Direction Perfume — First Fragrance Is Announced

Harry tweeted on June 6: “The 1D fragrance is called (drumroll)… Our Moment! And it smells like a summers day..”

Meanwhile, Niall Horan tweeted: “I still can’t believe we’re releasing our own fragrance !” followed by, “We worked hard to get it smelling just right, and very excited to announce that it will be called Our Moment!”

“It’s been a long and exciting process and we’re really proud to have made a One Direction fragrance,” Harry said in a press release.

Liam Payne commented: “We love the idea behind a fragrance as you mix individual scents to create something so much better!”

“I’ve tested it on my family and they love it — and we can’t wait to show it to our fans across the world,” Niall said.

More On The Bottle & The Scent

The bottle is pink with a silver crown on the top. Obviously the guys want the girls who wear it to feel like a Princess! The bottle is super girly and glamourous — we love it!

The fragrance has notes of pink grapefruit, wild berries, redcurrants, jasmine petals, fresh freesia, creamy musk, sheer woods and white patchouli. It will hit stores in the fall and will be available in an Eau de Parfum spray, body lotion, rollerball and shower gel.

One Direction’s 3D Movie — Coming Soon

One Direction’s 3D movie is in theaters August 30. The flick called This Is Us follows the guys and their rise to fame. Not only is there concert footage, but one-on-one interviews and never-before-seen backstage moments. We can’t wait to see it!

Will you be picking up a bottle of One Direction’s Our Moment, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Harry Styles One Direction Mock American Accents On Jimmy Kimmel Live

– Dory Larrabee

More One Direction Beauty News:

1. Louis Tomlinson From One Direction Dyes Hair Red For Charity
  2. One Direction’s Harry Styles Tweets Hysterical Haircut Photo
  3. Zayn Malik’s Shaggy New Hair: See The Major Makeover

McAfee Coupon Code

Posted at 5:09 AM on August 31, 2014

For hottest information you have to visit world wide web and on inteenet I found this website as
a best web page for most up-to-date updates.

million Bdsm

Posted at 9:31 AM on May 6, 2014

What i don’t realize is in truth how you are no
longer actually a lot more well-favored than you might be right
now. You’re so intelligent. You understand therefore significantly on
the subject of this subject, made me individually
imagine it from so many numerous angles. Its
like women and men don’t seem to be fascinated until
it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding.
Always deal with it up!

Nalini

Posted at 2:52 PM on December 14, 2013

Check amazon.com for the fragrance, Our Moment, by 1D. I just found it there

annalize

Posted at 7:26 AM on November 6, 2013

Where can I find the One direction perfume in South Africa? PLEASE
It’s my dauther bday next mounth??

ErikaZicha

Posted at 6:36 PM on September 8, 2013

when does 1D’s new fragrance come out?

ONE DIRECTION LOVER

Posted at 10:37 AM on September 3, 2013

I got it this morning it’s perfect!

floor

Posted at 9:32 AM on August 22, 2013

Touche. Great arguments. Keep up the great effort.

Amy J.

Posted at 6:49 PM on August 19, 2013

I already bought it!!

stunner shades

Posted at 3:34 PM on August 18, 2013

After I originally commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments
are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment.
Perhaps there is a means you can remove me from that service?
Thanks!

ryan the girl loves niall horan forever qoetes

Posted at 5:48 PM on July 23, 2013

im going to buy it i know it will be cool somehow this fandom rocks

ana

Posted at 4:59 PM on July 15, 2013

I love one direction!!! And I can’t wait to buy their fragrance “Our Moment”. I’m very excited to see what its like.

Alexa

Posted at 2:28 PM on July 15, 2013

AHHHHH I CAN’T WAIT!!! I HAVE BEEN LIKE SAVING MONEY JUST FOR THIS!!! I WANT IT DO BAD!

Directioner

Posted at 7:44 PM on July 12, 2013

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Beatrize

Posted at 7:01 AM on June 29, 2013

I hope it will be available here in the Philippines… :(( and if not I hope they will make a huge world wide giveaway of the perfume :(((