Taylor Lautner’s PDA-Filled Date Night With Maika Monroe Revealed

Thu, June 6, 2013 7:30pm EDT by 16 Comments
Maika Monroe Taylor Lautner Date
Courtesy of Facebook, FameFlynet

aquarius64

Posted at 9:59 PM on June 8, 2013

@Linda – if the stories about Maika and Zac Efron are true, she may not be THAT wet behind the ears, given the condom-dropper’s reputation. Mr. High School Musical was getting nude pictures of his gf Vanessa Hudgens during that time. I hope she wasn’t that foolish (if hook up is true), especially if she was getting with Taylor at the same time.

Nelly

Posted at 12:08 PM on June 7, 2013

@tara and @monique totally yes, I like Taylor, I think he’s great, but in other hand… is pretty worrying people that their goal in life is only to pull down, bullying, it’s like a dangerous mental virus… we have to change this for right… seriously

Mazz

Posted at 8:36 AM on June 7, 2013

It’s Edi Gathegi…Jeez HL, how do you expect people to believe what you post when you get ages and names WRONG! Get your $#!@ together peeps!

aquarius64

Posted at 7:40 AM on June 7, 2013

Took. Took out my comment HL? Makes me think there was some truth o it. It was an opinion.

Sandy Nelson (@NelsonSandy111)

Posted at 3:29 AM on June 7, 2013

upto I looked at the draft which had said $5614, I didn’t believe that…my… brother was like trully bringing in money in there spare time at there labtop.. there friend brother has done this 4 only 14 months and just took care of the mortgage on their mini mansion and purchased Chrysler. this is where I went, ………..Rich6(dot)com

Lexi

Posted at 1:05 AM on June 7, 2013

no pictures, no proof.
*sigh* when will this site EVER learn

abe

Posted at 11:56 PM on June 6, 2013

psssst: SHE MUST BE OBSESSED WITH LOSERS?

AW

Posted at 11:25 PM on June 6, 2013

Taylor seems very sweet.

Ash

Posted at 10:57 PM on June 6, 2013

I love you Taylor and Maika!

tara

Posted at 8:16 PM on June 6, 2013

Taylor is hanging out with a pretty blonde, keeping in touch with former co-stars and filming a new movie soon. Happy for this sexy thang! Grown Ups 2 is gonna be so funny, and hoping to hear more news on the film he’s working on now. Adore him.

Ash

Posted at 10:55 PM on June 6, 2013

@tara I like your comment and I feel so good about Taylor. I am happy for him.

monique

Posted at 8:07 PM on June 6, 2013

I luv hearing about Taylor Lautner’s new romance. Maika is a very lucky girl. Tay seems sweet, motivated, romantic and he’s gorgeous!! He became a sex symbol at such a young age….I don’t think many realize how that can affect someone. It was probably hard for him to trust the intentions of those gazillion of people throwing themselves at him on a daily basis. It truly seems he is enjoying himself with this relationship. Can’t wait to see more of his handsome face on the big screen! And Maika better hold on tight to Taylor because if she screws up there’s an endless line of us willing to take her spot!!!!

Linda

Posted at 3:23 PM on June 8, 2013

Amen Sister! She is one lucky girl. I think alittle too young for him. Taylor is very mature for his age.

No one cares

Posted at 8:04 PM on June 6, 2013

Its sad really that no one seems to care about Tay unless he’s out with kristen. Why is it okay for Kristen to have a guy friend (Tay) and Rob can’t have a chick friend (Katy) Love the double standards.

monique

Posted at 8:11 PM on June 6, 2013

Don’t understand why those who claim to dislike Taylor so………rush to comment on ANY article about him!!!! You and the other haters seem to care……..very much! Also glad to see that Taylor is hanging with Edi……….they were both so cute in the early Twi- interviews. Bet neither had any idea how much their lives would change.

tara

Posted at 8:26 PM on June 6, 2013

I hope that Taylor knows his fans strongly support him and are looking forward to all of his new projects. Yeah he is praised for that awesome body, but his smile is EVERYTHING. He seems to be full of positive energy, something lacking in HOLLYWEIRD.