You absolutely must start your day off by tuning into VH1’s ‘The Gossip Table’ because it’s fresh, hilarious and breaking HollywoodLife.com’s celebrity exclusives first thing every morning! Plus, the hosts aren’t bad to look at either!
When you’re getting ready for work in the morning you’ve got to watch VH1’s new celebrity morning show The Gossip Table, where they are bringing you the most “exclusive celebrity dish.” I’m telling you, as someone who has been in the business for over 20 years, this show should be your go-to for morning celeb TV.
5 Reasons Why You Should Watch VH1’s ‘The Gossip Table’
1. The show’s hosts, HollywoodLife.com‘s very own Chloe Melas, NaughtyButNiceRob.com founder Rob Shuter, New York Daily News columnist Marianne Garvey, InTouch‘s Noah Levy and Delaina Dixon of Divagalsdaily.com, bring a unique perspective to celebrity news that you’re not going to find anywhere else.
2. The show’s creator and executive producer, Shane Farley, is making television history. Never before has there been a TV show based around competing entertainment reporters debating their daily exclusives.
3. They’re breaking exclusives that you’re not going to see anywhere else. Whether it’s our exclusive about French Montana collaborating with Miley Cyrus, or InTouch’s first photos of pregnant Real Housewives Of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak being pregnant again, they’re bringing it to you first thing.
4. It’s very funny. You’ll be laughing right along with Chloe’s comments about $10 dollar apples and Rob’s dry wit. Plus, they’re all incredibly down to earth and relatable.
5. They’ll leave you with plenty of one-liners and things to discuss every day with your friends. This is just another way for HollywoodLife.com to be everywhere all the time and we hope you love it as much as we do!
Tune into VH1 every single morning at 9 a.m. ET to watch and become addicted to The Gossip Table.
The Gossip Table
– Bonnie Fuller
More Celebrity News:
- Miley Cyrus Spotted With Ex Nick Jonas: Trouble With Liam Hemsworth?
- Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas’ Diner Lunch Date Details Revealed
- Miley Cyrus Denies Nick Jonas Date, But Eyewitnesses Insist It’s True