Selena Gomez’s New Album: All About Ups & Downs With Justin Bieber?

Wed, June 5, 2013 12:03pm EDT by 32 Comments
Selena Gomez Stars Dance Details
Courtesy of Hollywood Records, FameFlynet

angel

Posted at 7:47 PM on June 6, 2013

selena is ugly
when I see she
I feel bad
me the headache and stomachache

Now when I see Justin smiling I feel so well
all evil go away
he is my healing

K.

Posted at 12:28 PM on June 6, 2013

THE WRITERS OF HOLLYWOOD LIFE WILL BURN IN HELL FOR THE LIES THEY TELL.

sabrina bieber

Posted at 8:16 AM on June 6, 2013

I`m a belieber and i support his relationship with Selena and with other girls in the future, bacause there might be other girls that he will fall for. Supporting his relationsship doesn`t mean that I agree but it means that I want him to be happy. I don`t think Selena is the one who can make him happy for the rest of their lifes but if Justin think so, i support it.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 4:54 AM on June 6, 2013

whorez

Posted at 4:43 PM on June 5, 2013

I’d like Justin to date other girls, anyone but Selena . Its a big world.
Can’t imagine those two getting married with all the problems, they are just wasting each other time . He doesn’t love her, love it is not, he is feeling guilty , confusion and pity for her. That’s why all those sad songs in his album, when in reality they don’t see each other for months.
And she is sticking with him mostly because of his status and money, and she can’t find another one famous fool who will date her. She is pathetic.

K.

Posted at 12:37 PM on June 6, 2013

He pities her? Get real! It’s obvious Justin is the one OBSESSED with Selena. It’s actually really pathetic of him, she talked all that crap and even said she made him cry and he still wanted her back so bad. Always posting pics of her as soon as she gives him a little break. He tattooed her on his wrist. He’s sad, he looks miserable all the time now….too bad Selena got tired of feeling bad for him.

Posted at 3:22 PM on June 5, 2013

I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER.

shainia

Posted at 1:50 PM on June 5, 2013

selena u and selena make a good couple i really hope u both try to keep a goo relationship instead of fighting

Posted at 1:32 PM on June 5, 2013

THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 5, 2013

The question is; can two people madly in love in a relationship, and one try to destroy the other because of his or her actions? The answer is yes! I bear scares from such a relationships. Let’s look at the bullets, and read the tattoo’s of the bearer:
Bullet 1-30 Dec. 2012: Rumor has it that S gave J an ultimatum: Marijuana your friends or her! S was deeply hurt by J’s decision, and she went on to display publicly: revenge dressing, kissy faces with other men, exchanging phone numbers, holding hands, affection for another man, public intoxication, and complaining publicly that her ex was communicating with her a 1000 times a day.
Bullet 2-27 Feb. 2013: Ella-Paige Roberts Clark and Natasha-Jane Beech. Case and point: VSM Barbara Palvin. S took her rage to the next level by publicly going on international TV, radio, and the web to diss her ex until their reunion on 28 Mar. 2013. The point is, he is not allowed to have other female suitors during a break-up!
Bullets 3-18 April 2013 meet in Oslo, Norway: J & S pic, you can see the purity ring on S’s left point finger. I believe she gave up her virginity while with J there, because she has yet to be seen with it on after she left, and J got the S-angel on his arm. 25 April, J’s bus is busted for drugs; ironically S is back in England. (1 The bus has the state of the art air filtering system, and it was only 30 minutes to the venue. 2 The police only found traces of drugs on the floor of the bus. 3 I am sure the police searched the hotel that J, and his group was staying, and found nothing. 4 E on TV made a comment: If you have ever been to Oslo, marijuana is not a big deal, and there suspicion is that this might be a set-up? (JUST THINKING, who would be the best person to set him up)?? 13 May 2013 S-I’m single!! Big smiles as she left the studio. Scripted on the Kiss 108 radio show just like the David Letterman show, “I made him cry”. 19 May 2013 at the BBMA you can see in the video that J was waiting for S. She grabs his neck, which is a sign of affection, and kissed him on the cheek instead of the lips which is a sign of “see ya”! 20 May 2013 S instagram pic of the hug & kiss with the captioned a ‘Vegas hug + kiss’. What happened in Vegas stays in Vegas!! 3 Jun. 2013 J at the game has his right hand over the S angel!!

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 5, 2013

I TOTS AGREE. I DO HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA END UP TOGETHER.

märta

Posted at 6:18 PM on June 5, 2013

first of all, the bus-busted-thingy happened in sweden, not norway. and sweden does NOT have the same opinions as norway when it comes to cannabis. even though they damn know that it’s not that dangerous compared to alcohol, but that’s a different subject haha. and second, selena doesn’t have an instagram. she had one a year ago or smth like that, but she deleted it. so that account is a fake one.

K.

Posted at 12:43 PM on June 6, 2013

You can’t be serious with this essay!!! Selena took off her purity ring when she was with Nick Jonas before Justin Bieber ever came into the picture. And A LOT of your dates are mixed up. How much of a loser are you to type up this comment full of lies?

K.

Posted at 12:44 PM on June 6, 2013

AND SELENA DOESN’T HAVE AN INSTAGRAM!!!

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 5, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN AND HIS BOY GETS TO LISTEN TO SELENA’S SONGS SINCE MOST OF THEM ARE FRIENDS WITH HER.

Posted at 1:27 PM on June 5, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER. I SO WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER.

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 5, 2013

WHO DOESN’T WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER. I SO LOVE THEM.

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 5, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. I HOPE JUSTIN DOESN’T DATE OTHER GIRLS BUT HE CALLS SELENA AND THEY TALK PRIVATELY.

Posted at 1:25 PM on June 5, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA WERE THE MOST CUTEST COUPLE EVER.

Posted at 1:25 PM on June 5, 2013

I SO WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER

Max

Posted at 1:24 PM on June 5, 2013

I already preordered it!

Posted at 1:20 PM on June 5, 2013

I’M SO AWW OF JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

vananhvo

Posted at 12:49 PM on June 5, 2013

hope two of you back together….i love guys so much! <3 <3 the song is very amazing

Posted at 1:19 PM on June 5, 2013

ME TO. I SO LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER

Ruthiie

Posted at 12:23 PM on June 5, 2013

I really loved Jelena and I hope they get back together soon

Posted at 1:19 PM on June 5, 2013

SAME HERE I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER.

Posted at 12:16 PM on June 5, 2013

SO LOOKING FORWARD N HEARING JUSTIN’S NEW SONG. I BET ITS GOING TO BE HOT AND SEXY AND VERY SEDUTIVE AND SENSUAL SONGS ON HIS NEXT ALBUM.

Posted at 12:14 PM on June 5, 2013

I HOPE THEY SUPPORT EACH OTHER AND THEY GET TO LISTEN TO EACH OTHER SONGS. AND JUSTIN GETS TO TEXT SELENA PRIVATELY AND THEY GET TO TALK ON THE PHONE PRIVATELY.

Posted at 12:09 PM on June 5, 2013

I SO LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER

Posted at 12:08 PM on June 5, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN GETS TO LISTEN TO HER ALBUM. AFTER ALL THERE FRIENDS THAT THEY HAD ROMANTIC DATES BEFORE THE SHOWS EVEN STARTED.

abe

Posted at 12:05 PM on June 5, 2013

there are no new things to write about?
so why not these adolesents?

Israa