Another funeral in Rosewood? Lucy gives HollywoodLife.com the scoop on who might already be six feet under!
Ever since the heart-stopping final moments of Pretty Little Liars‘ third season finale, fans have been asking, ‘What is in the trunk?’ But after chatting with Lucy Hale, we’re thinking the more appropriate question is, ‘Who is in the trunk?’ We recently caught up with the littlest liar of them all for a clue to the biggest mystery of season four.
“I can’t tell you much,” she told HollywoodLife.com – which is always a terrific way to start out. “But I can promise that we will find out the person who was killed last season.”
Say what? ‘The person who was killed?’ Did Lucy potentially spill some very tasty beans? Regardless of whether or not Miz Hale had a slip of the tongue, it’s certainly worth considering: If there’s a body in the trunk, whose could it be?
Who Was Killed On ‘Pretty Little Liars’?
As a fan of all things beautiful, it pains me to say this, but I think Jason (Drew Van Acker) is the one most likely to turn up dead when the contents of the trunk are revealed June 11. And my reasoning is three-fold:
1. We know, or at least it’s fair to assume, that “A” kidnapped Jason from his hospital bed.
2. Jason was a member of the N.A.T. Club, along with Ian (Ryan Merriman) and Garrett (Yani Gellman) — and you know how well things turned out for those two.
3. In real life, Drew’s got a new gig on Lifetime’s Devious Maids which might keep him busy, schedule permitting.
Like I said, I don’t want Jason to be dead — but I’d be willing to bet my “A” on it.
— Andy Swift, reporting by Russ Weakland
More ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4 Scoop:
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Scoop: Meet Aria’s ‘Sexy’ Season 4 Love Interest
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Scoop: Queen Of Hearts Revealed On Season 4 Premiere
- Ashley Benson: Will She ‘Visit’ Tyler Blackburn In ‘Ravenswood’?