Kim Kardashian Not Signing Weight-Loss Deal With Weight Watchers

Wed, June 5, 2013 11:47am EDT by 16 Comments
SplashNews

Jojop

Posted at 10:02 PM on July 14, 2013

I lost 44 pounds on WW and needed a boost to help with the last 20 or so. The holidays set me back by 10 pounds and I did my research and decided to try the Lady Soma Detox . I am pleased to say that after taking 3 per day for 4 days I have already lost 7 pounds. Lady Soma def makes the lbs come off. No jitters and no side effects that I can tell as of yet.

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but
your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Cheers

lvttqbcilhyp

Posted at 6:35 PM on June 20, 2013

zjligrtetalp

Rob

Posted at 2:08 PM on June 6, 2013

If weight watchers was so successful, why do they have so many long term members?

Deeb

Posted at 11:36 AM on June 6, 2013

There is no way Kris Jenner is going to let Kim turn down a weight loss program. Kim is obligated to sign for the benefit of the brand.

ME

Posted at 2:07 AM on June 6, 2013

WEIGHT WATCHERS DID NOT WANT KIM. THEY SAID SHE HAS A BAD REPUTATION AND THEIR CUSTOMERS WOULD NOT FOLLOW THIS SLUT! ALSO, HER BODY IS NOT REAL BUT MANUFACTURED SO WHO WOULD BELIEVE HER LIES! LOOOOOOOOOL
KIM, YOU CAN’T TRY TO LIE AND TURN THE STORY AROUND.

Kim Who?

Posted at 4:15 PM on June 5, 2013

TrimSpa Baby. She and her sisters still has obligations to TrimSpa that they never full filled.

Jen

Posted at 1:36 PM on June 5, 2013

what a lier! she will be under the knife on her c-section table so no need to be on a diet!

jj

Posted at 1:35 PM on June 5, 2013

She is covering the fact that she was never asked to sign on to Weight Watchers. This way it looks like she made the call not to sign. I find it so hard to believe that she would turn down a multimillion dollar contract., Wont ever happen!!!!!!! She would have jumped at the chance to follow Jessica Simpson and collect bank!

slim momma

Posted at 12:35 PM on June 5, 2013

Why do people care how much she weighs. I gained 77 lbs for my son and I was pregnant not fat. You can take it off. So mind your own business.

Jelena

Posted at 3:25 PM on June 5, 2013

You were FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probavly still are!

Sheila

Posted at 12:10 PM on June 5, 2013

This is the blogs and tabloids trying to clean up their lies, Kim was never signing a weight loss deal because she already has one and more than likely she will be working with Tracy Anderson to get back in shape, stupid tabloids and blogs and their lies then they try to correct them.

Courtney

Posted at 12:01 PM on June 5, 2013

no she glutted herself into this position and she sweat off the weight like working moms do. Melissa Newman never needed a weight loss program to drop her baby weight after her sons were born

abe

Posted at 11:59 AM on June 5, 2013

her toes are too fat to be discussed.

Anthrosterical Cu

Posted at 3:19 PM on June 5, 2013

Very funny. I mean really.

David Gardner