Amanda Bynes Making A Play For Liam Hemsworth: Will Miley Cyrus Freak?

Wed, June 5, 2013 9:33am EST by 22 Comments
Amanda Bynes Tweets Liam Hemsworth
FameFlynet

Braxton

Posted at 1:07 AM on January 10, 2014

Miley doesn’t need to worry because she is Amanda Bynes

John

Posted at 8:57 AM on June 7, 2013

Miley doesn’t even need to bother about it. She is way hotter than this….Amanda…

dayumthtsnice

Posted at 6:33 AM on June 7, 2013

Bynes needs some serious help. n FAST before she hurts herself or worse others…

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 9:56 PM on June 6, 2013

Amanda is a “BEAUTIFUL WOMAN”! ALL WOMAN! I think the other one swings both ways……….excuse me………. ALL WAYS! Liam is smart enough to see Amanda is BEAUTIFUL! She’s going through a rough spot. I think she’s just lonely. I think she is just as sane as anyone else. Just lonely! Her and Liam would make BEAUTIFUL babies. She needs to pull her S*IT together now, before people REALLY believe stuff. She needs a friend. A REAL ONE! I believe she’s going to come back even bigger AND stronger. I’m praying for her. I wish I knew how to get in touch with her. I would be there in a minute. Wendi Williams said she would help her too. I wish she would walk into Wendis studio to get help and GREAT advice. Even though Wendi is a gossip and does hot topics, SHE IS ONE LOYAL BIATCH! I’ve heard her say that she won’t repeat something, then she keeps her word. That’s TOUGH FOR HER! SORRY WENDI, BUT YOU DO HAVE A BIG MOUTH! I believe this woman is caring, faithful to her promise, and I think she could REALLY save your life AMANDA! Seek her out! We’re all praying AND rooting for you. Wendi…….I hope she comes, and…………HOW YOU DO’IN???????????

chris

Posted at 8:56 AM on June 7, 2013

wow…you really need help

Kris

Posted at 9:37 PM on June 8, 2013

You’re joking right?
Amanda needs help… And her new look is definitely not attractive (sorry not sorry). Liam belongs with Miley, and Amanda belongs in a hospital. Nuff said.

(Not trying to be rude, but she is kind of loosing it. She needs help.)

heyitsaly

Posted at 10:20 AM on June 6, 2013

Why would Liam date a crazy woman?

Gio

Posted at 11:43 PM on June 5, 2013

Miley Cyrus is a talentless skank, Amnada Bynes is my childhood hero, I don’t why all yall in favor of Miley Cyrus.

Gio

Posted at 11:41 PM on June 5, 2013

Yall aren’t smart, Miley ain’t got nothing on Amanda.

Marshmallow CHAOS

Posted at 3:34 PM on June 5, 2013

Nobody’s going to touch the bong dropper’s disgusting cheek piercings. I seriously doubt a sane man would touch Bynes. I always thought of Cyrus as a child star until she chopped off her hair and started taking over the world, and if I’m picking sides, it’s hers.

huh

Posted at 3:36 PM on June 5, 2013

Freak? lol why? Liam loves her, so Miley has nothing to freak for!

Jessica

Posted at 3:32 PM on June 5, 2013

Liam deserves to be with a REAL woman. Miley is a stick figure with no boobs or hair. Get that D Amanda!!!

Julian

Posted at 10:07 PM on June 12, 2013

Just Shutup …. Amanda is a whore and wanna be e_o

zyggie

Posted at 2:36 PM on June 5, 2013

bynes need help not a man. I don’t think miley’s ex is even taking bynes serious.

bynes needs to get help quickly. she claims she’s not on drugs so she needs mental help.

Liam

Posted at 2:40 PM on June 5, 2013

i agree..just one correction. Liam is not Miley’s ex. They are still together ;)

RAC

Posted at 12:07 PM on June 5, 2013

From one nut job to another. I doubt it. He’s looking for a female that looks like a woman and has all her faculties about her. Neither have that.

Chris

Posted at 12:10 PM on June 5, 2013

you do not know what he is looking for in a woman…Whatever it is though, he found it on Miley! She makes him happy. She is also hot…lol
sorry for that but it is the truth!

oh!!

Posted at 10:59 AM on June 5, 2013

Amanda shut up !!!! Why Miley be jealous ??!! Amanda is faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil Miley is the queen !!

Ronnie

Posted at 9:39 AM on June 5, 2013

she did?? Oh my…poor Liam!!! Run away from that piece of sh!t xD….You have the Goddess Miley ;D

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:36 AM on June 5, 2013

MILEY WAS NO PRIZE EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

Posted at 9:41 AM on June 5, 2013

get the hell out of here you jealous freak!

Chris

Posted at 9:35 AM on June 5, 2013

hahahaah Miley has NOTHING to get jealous of that fail Amanda.