Justin Bieber: Treat Selena Gomez Like A Woman To Win Her Back

Tue, June 4, 2013 7:40pm EDT by 95 Comments
Selena Gomez New Album
Courtesy of Hollywood Records/SplashNews

BABY

Posted at 6:12 PM on June 5, 2013

two people in love?
not true selena was deceiving justin all time him
selena using
justin
for fame

only now realized justin
selena you really do not love him
and unfortunately he loved selena Witch

she ended up with him eluded broke your heart
selena is really a witch
destroying the heart bloody of my baby

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 5:33 PM on June 5, 2013

The question is; can two people madly in love in a relationship, and one try to destroy the other because of his or her actions? The answer is yes! I bear scares from such a relationships. Let’s look at the bullets, and read the tattoo’s of the bearer:
Bullet 1-30 Dec. 2012: Rumor has it that S gave J an ultimatum: Marijuana your friends or her! S was deeply hurt by J’s decision, and she went on to display publicly: revenge dressing, kissy faces with other men, exchanging phone numbers, holding hands, affection for another man, public intoxication, and complaining publicly that her ex was communicating with her a 1000 times a day.
Bullet 2-27 Feb. 2013: Ella-Paige Roberts Clark and Natasha-Jane Beech. Case and point: VSM Barbara Palvin. S took her rage to the next level by publicly going on international TV, radio, and the web to diss her ex until their reunion on 28 Mar. 2013. The point is, he is not allowed to have other female suitors during a break-up!
Bullets 3-18 April 2013 meet in Oslo, Norway: J & S pic, you can see the purity ring on S’s left point finger. I believe she gave up her virginity while with J there, because she has yet to be seen with it on after she left, and J got the S-angel on his arm. 25 April, J’s bus is busted for drugs; ironically S is back in England. (1 The bus has the state of the art air filtering system, and it was only 30 minutes to the venue. 2 The police only found traces of drugs on the floor of the bus. 3 I am sure the police searched the hotel that J, and his group was staying, and found nothing. 4 E on TV made a comment: If you have ever been to Oslo, marijuana is not a big deal, and there suspicion is that this might be a set-up? (JUST THINKING, who would be the best person to set him up)?? 13 May 2013 S-I’m single!! Big smiles as she left the studio. Scripted on the Kiss 108 radio show just like the David Letterman show, “I made him cry”. 19 May 2013 at the BBMA you can see in the video that J was waiting for S. She grabs his neck, which is a sign of affection, and kissed him on the cheek instead of the lips which is a sign of “see ya”! 20 May 2013 S instagram pic of the hug & kiss with the captioned a ‘Vegas hug + kiss’. What happened in Vegas stays in Vegas!! 3 Jun. 2013 J at the game has his right hand over the S angel!! JB run!!!

Posted at 3:53 PM on June 5, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. I DO HOPE THEY BACK TOGETHER.

Hanne

Posted at 8:12 AM on June 5, 2013

lol he has always treated her like a queen so just stop

GOMEZGAL

Posted at 3:29 PM on June 5, 2013

oh ya cheating on her and flirting with other girls is exactly like being treated like a queen i would love if that happened to me. lol your so phatic

Posted at 1:22 AM on June 5, 2013

I DO HOPE JUSTIN IS THERE AT HER BDAY PARTY. THERE FRIENDS.

Vicente E. Kurland (@VicenteEKurland)

Posted at 5:19 AM on June 5, 2013

as Randall implied I cannot believe that a student able to make $4084 in four weeks on the internet. have you seen this link… Can99.c­om

abe

Posted at 11:42 PM on June 4, 2013

well, she skipped the Walt Disney Stories.
……………BUT HE DIDN’T, folks!!

REAL

Posted at 10:59 PM on June 4, 2013

Justin doing it like any other dude when i was his age i couldn’t keep a girlfriend i wanted to party. So so far his relationship and restraint just to be with one girl been amazing. From a guys point of view the dude just wanna party and live his life. He don’t need a nagging girlfriend that wants to settle already, i get he may love her but if Selena really loved him. She would respect the fact he wants to have fun still. I guess she isn’t willing to do that with him thow. I fee this dude can do better i seen way hotter chicks then Selena.

Sierra Myers

Posted at 10:03 PM on June 4, 2013

he’s 19. he shouldnt have to be more mature than he already is! If she really loves him she would love him for who he is and wont try to change anything about him.

Posted at 11:07 PM on June 4, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. HE’S YOUNG GUY WHO LOVES TO HANG OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS. HOPE HIM AND SELENA GET BACK TOGETHER.

mahnoor

Posted at 9:56 PM on June 4, 2013

and i think this is stupid!! u guyz are talking about justin and selena like there gonna listen u and follow u what u are saying!!!NO! guyz they will do whatever they want if they want to be together or do not want to be together what’s the matter they can do whatever they want we should leave them it’s nothing happening to us tho!

mahnoor

Posted at 9:52 PM on June 4, 2013

i love selena!! :) and if u wasting ur time writting bad comments about selena’s new song “slow down”!!? and calling her ugly!! u should look at urself first in the mirror!!!!!!!

Fuzzy

Posted at 9:43 PM on June 4, 2013

Does that mean he won’t be at her 21st birthday?

Posted at 10:15 PM on June 4, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN IS THERE AT HER BDAY PARTY. THERE FRIENDS. I HOPE THEY GET TO TALK PRIVATELY AFTER HER BDAY PARTY.

Olivia Austin

Posted at 9:41 PM on June 4, 2013

Selena NEEDS 2 MOVE ON. He made her cry 1nce b4 and he’ll do it again. HE ISN’T A MAN. He’s a ridiculous marijuana smoking, beer drinking idiot. I can’t stand JB. Honestly, Selena CAN DO BETTER WITHOUT JB. Selena DOESN’T NEED JB in her no more. She can DO 1,000,000,000x’s better than JB.

Fuzzy

Posted at 9:44 PM on June 4, 2013

To Olivia: Yay, you said it sista! Couldn’t agree with you more.

Posted at 1:22 AM on June 5, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE MOST CUTEST COUPLE EVER

Jerry

Posted at 10:01 PM on June 4, 2013

She’s the one who made him cry which she said so on the Letterman show. Justin did everything for Selena but it’s never good enough for her and once again, she’s letting fabricated stories like Justin being the father of another woman’s child break them up again. Selena never trusted Justin even though he was 100% loyal to her and qutie honestly, it is Justin who is better off without her.

Posted at 1:23 AM on June 5, 2013

NO HE’S NOT JUSTIN HASN’T DATED ANYONE ELSE BUT SELENA. THERE SO GOOD TOGETHER.

Sierra Myers

Posted at 10:05 PM on June 4, 2013

She made him cry too! She even ADMITTED to it! and just because YOU cant stand Justin doesnt mean she isnt going to love him. and how do you know she will do better without him? you dont know how strong her feelings are for him. Nobody does except Selena herself.

Suzenne Smtih

Posted at 12:27 AM on June 5, 2013

Olivia, I guess Justin Bieber is the only pop star who has ever smoked pot or drank beer and I guess little miss muffin Selena Gomez has never smoked pot or drank a sip of beer… Don’t be so navie little girl. Tell you what, let Selena Gomez move on and get her a better guy, you will love her up, physically and emotionally, treat her right, relate to her music and concerts, and excite her much better than Justin. Oh, he also needs to be able to have private jets, diamonds, rent out the Staple Center for a date and make her heart go pitty pat. There are a million girls out there for Justin and I hope he bangs every one of em.

person

Posted at 9:03 PM on June 4, 2013

he needs to get over her, in my opinion quite frankly shes quite ugly, damn magazines need to stop calling her sexy, you can do better bro!

Replytoperson

Posted at 9:46 PM on June 4, 2013

He needs to get with Milyn.

Posted at 11:08 PM on June 4, 2013

OH EWW WHY WOULD JUSTIN DATE HER WHEN HE CAN HAVE SELENA BACK. OR HOPE THE GET BACK TOGETHER.

GOMEZGAL

Posted at 3:34 PM on June 5, 2013

no he cant!!! and fyi there is no one better than selena

hollywoodfan

Posted at 8:54 PM on June 4, 2013

Awwwww, Selena That’s so sweet of you

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 8:52 PM on June 4, 2013

Frankly, I thing he’s losing interest in her. That happens when couples have breakups over and o over. Plus she may be demanding too much and he is still a teen who wants to have fun. Don’t be surprised if he’s with another girl within a year. It happend before.

Posted at 11:09 PM on June 4, 2013

I HOPE NOT. SINCE JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO OBESSED WITH EACH OTHER

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 8:52 PM on June 4, 2013

We will have to wait and see who makes the first move on going on to another relationship. I have never heard of a man at his age having such restraint from other women trying sex him. I can say one thing, and that is; he is dedicated to one woman. For the life of me, when I was his age, I was not only going to those clubs, but I was taking home the club girlfriend or no!!!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 8:38 PM on June 4, 2013

THEY ARE SO BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHANGE THE CHANNEL SO WE GET SOME NEWS WORTH HEARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 8:54 PM on June 4, 2013

You ain’t nothing but a hound dog, crapping all way! From song by real Elvis.

Li

Posted at 8:22 PM on June 4, 2013

I think they should take a serious and long break. They’re both going on tour soon, no time to fix a such messed up relationship right now

Christine Jann

Posted at 8:19 PM on June 4, 2013

I want them to be happy…Maybe they should end up their relationship for good…It’s best for them…But still they should remain their friendship good…I Love JELENA but they are obsessed with each other… :(

Li

Posted at 8:16 PM on June 4, 2013

HL, you curse all couples u’re obsessed with. First Rob and Kristen, then Chris and Rihanna and now Justin and Selena

LissaCaldina

Posted at 8:11 PM on June 4, 2013

Reblogged this on I'm LissaBreen – Welcome To My World (My Life, My Way&My Destiny) and commented:
Wow……very good song xx

Posted at 8:08 PM on June 4, 2013

I WANT THEM TO END UP LIKE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND JESSICA BIEL.

Posted at 8:07 PM on June 4, 2013

THERE BEST FRIENDS I WOULD HOPE THEY END UP TOGETHER

Posted at 8:07 PM on June 4, 2013

I LOVE SELENA SHE’S AMAZING., TALENTED AND SO PRETTY AND OF COURSE JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE OBESSED WITH EACH OTHER STILL

Posted at 8:06 PM on June 4, 2013