‘Secret Life’ Series Finale: Fans Furious Over Depressing Ending

Tue, June 4, 2013 11:02am EDT by 168 Comments 12,409 Article Views
Secret Life Series Finale
Courtesy of ABC Family

alejandra hernandez

Posted at 11:45 PM on July 25, 2014

And sorry but like the others I regret watching it. Because I’m sensitive and the ending really gets to me. The ending to a piece of my heart. It sounds ridiculous but its true. Who else agrees? Follow me on instagram ams comment on my pictures if you want to talk about this show. I could use someone to talk to. Kik me @ alejandrahernandezz and my instagram is @_snookaay

alejandra hernandez

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 25, 2014

Im sorry but this show was the best, and like all the other viewers the ending just made my cry really bad. I watched all the reasons and all I wanted was for ricky and amy to end up together. And I was all happy but then the ending came and I cried my eyes out. Ricky did do everything for amy. All we simply wany is 1 more show. Not a while other season. Just one more show that shows us that ricky and amy make up and get married please, I hope one day that yall will make a seaon 6. Because I’ll be right there watching it.

Giannagianna

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 21, 2014

Ricky and Amy the been through so much I cried so much and my little cousin cried get back together

Samantha

Posted at 5:45 PM on July 20, 2014

Wish secret life continued longer to see more of what was going on Ashley just disappeared does she ever come back? What about ben and amy anything with them or does she realize she should just be with Ricky and be a family or stay single. Does Adrian finally settle down with omar does it all work out.? What about khloe and the other new high school students Kathy and Ethan. Hope yall change yall minds and continue the show or atleast do another finale.

jessica boston

Posted at 3:44 PM on July 19, 2014

I love the secret life please bring it back

susana

Posted at 2:29 PM on July 15, 2014

This was the worst show ever only because of that horrible ending it killed the whole show for me why would someone end this series like this so sad & depressing & leaving people with alot of questions !!!! you know who ever thought about this ending could of atleast made it happy for all the people on the tv show this was so sucky i hate the show now hate it & the director & everybody in it you all suckkkkk !!!!

Julia

Posted at 12:48 AM on July 6, 2014

I also regret watching it. At least the crew should’ve said how all of the characters ended up, like in trios I wish I could go to the producer or someone to tell me how everyone ends up. I’m not mad, I’m angry! Amy and Ricky were meant for each other, Ricky changed his whole life for Amy, and this is what he gets. I don’t even know my feelings right now, this show kind of feels real to me. I will be using a full 2 or more boxes of tissues

savannah

Posted at 1:11 AM on July 4, 2014

I regret watching this show. I spent 5 years watching this show. I invested my time in to every episode. And then to watch the finale, I am just appauled. I definitely wish that I wouldnt have spent all my tears on this show like when jack got hurt and adrian lost the baby… .I mean Grace stayed with jack in the hospital and cried. I thought that they would have ended up gettong married in the end. We should have gotten like a glimpse in the future or something! I am SO dissapointed in the writer. To make every episode incredible and worth watching and then to just wreck it all and break all the happiness in the FINALE. WOW. JUST WOW. she made grace out like a total B****. like why would she be celebrating. ? i mean i thouht they would have loved eachother forever after i saw them sharing those kisses. So sweet. How could she be so insensitive and lie to him and tease him all the time? I MEAN THEY LOVED EACHOTHER . I wish they would have atleast hugged good bye in stead of “its been fun” “yup” then grace partying. So dissapointing really. Wish I could have seen anne get married and seehow george And kathleen ended up. what happened to ashley? Did jack end up with Madison? If so, what happened to Lauren? They kinda just dropped Ash, I guess in paris. How does kathy and ethans relationship stand? Why did they make him out to be such a jerk? Like wtf. Why!? what about ben? Does he end up with Amy? Do ricky and amy remain friends? Does he end up living happily ever after? Wish I couldve seen a 6th season or more to see john h
Grow up. I LOVED that show so much. AND THEN to see the finale!?!? JUST WOW. even megan park (girl who plays grace) didnt like the ending. IT WAS THE WRITERS FAULT!!!! ugh hope abc family can learn to write some shows with some happy endings….. I wish they ALL had happy endings and wernt so selfish about college . I mean like why cant you be , married AND go to separate colleges? Come on grace! Whyw ouldnt you let jack go with you?