Kristen Stewart: New Movie ‘Sils Maria’ — Far Away From Robert Pattinson

Tue, June 4, 2013 6:40pm EDT by 225 Comments
Kristen Stewart New Movie
Pacific Coast News

bjsmith

Posted at 9:13 AM on June 5, 2013

I thought this site was to be fair to all commenters until I see that most commenters here are Kristens fans. Everything they say is extremely negative toward Robert Pattinson. Why so much hate for a man who took his cheating girlfriend back and forgave her. He has never bashed or embarressed her all over the world like she did him. Whether this was because of a contract or real Rob has been a gentleman. I am sure Rob is no saint. But he seems not to be such a bad guy. He has manners. True Rob fans will continue to support Rob. If he and Kristen have parted or was never a couple is not our concern. Just because they portrayed a beautiful love story in Twilight does not make it so in real life. Reality has to set in for Kristens fans at some point. My opinion is that we support who we like without talking bad about the other. It seems that we all want the samething, Rob and Kristen friendship and success in their future endeavers.

Posted at 9:32 AM on June 5, 2013

I didint see Kristen bash him when ? Why wasnt she charged? He didnt have to take her back and she tried to prove herself daily you never saw her she kept her head down apologised humbly She didnt put a foot wrong he asked her back BT didnt seem happy from first tiem we saw them togther Thats the thing BJ he didnt frgive her if he did theyd still betiogether HE COULDNT FORGIVE HER and I dont blame him if he couldnt but he had 3 ops to finish it he could have done it after a few eks or at NY or when he was away n Ozz he didnt YET he saus to sources hes not loved her since bd2 that was late 2011 at the atest So he stayed with a girl he didnt love what doesn
that make him? O reality has set in he couldnt forgive her never defended her thats what men do isnt it or am I wrong n thining that dont you teens and 20somethngs think thats a mans job to defend his women eveidently not and thats sad He couldnt firgive her and she could do no more YOU cant make someone forgive you sae as you cant make someone love you Rob was a nie guy at one time I thought he was lovely but since he took her back his treatment of her has not been the treatment of an Emglishman (IM English) Hes partyed drank ran around wth women not sayng sex but he changed almost overnight on his secnd trio to NY I dont think it was ever going to work out BUT this constant never ending shes a whore and a slut for something that l=happend bearly a year ago is almost insanity

jd

Posted at 11:00 AM on June 5, 2013

@bjsmith–i totally agree with you—–as i have previously commented—-all of these people bashing rob when only a few short months ago when they supposedly got back together were so thrilled—NOTHING negative was ever said about him from these ks fans !!!! but NOW when he finally wised up he is all of a sudden a drunk, a cheater, a manwhore!!!!!!! they are still living in their twilight world (or zone!!!) and want the edward/bella fantasy back——its unfortunate that some people cant be mature enough to understand when others have different opinions and have to say nasty remarks to you personally or about rob who they DONT know ——-

Posted at 7:00 PM on June 5, 2013

Apsrt from this is a KRISTEN page so why are you on here?
I for oine was never thrilled I know Englishmen THEY DONT FORGIVE easily if ever
I respect you have diff opinions BUT what I cant get is this cionstant never ending fkin drip drip Hatred absuse over somehtin thast went on nearly a year ago now its old news
What about in the papers today JM is furious with RP he thinks hes coming between him and KP they wrote it so what does that make KP and RP???? more than freinds
Freinds with benefs who cares? as long as they leave Kristen her friends and her family alone

Robatty

Posted at 9:07 AM on June 5, 2013

dela: Rob’s ex girlfriend Nina Schubert had a blog from New Zealand that I use to read when she posted. She was asked back in 2011 what she thought of Robert Pattinson and her comment was “He would make a great dad if he was long term relationship material. She was asked by a Rob fan to clarify this comment and she said that he is good with children but can’t stay in a relationship for more than 3 to 4 years so he wouldn’t be good marriage material. It is funny that this guy seems to seek out girls for relationships (for more than one night stands) that can help his career goals. He establishes a relationship with them until his image becomes marketable in the field he is interested in and then when he has solid footing and contacts he dumps the girl to move on to his next conquest and career opportunity. Nina Schubert was a well known model in the modeling business when Pattinson started going with her. He got jobs and contacts to further his career in modeling when he was with her. The contacts were people she introduced him to. When he tired of her and modeling he decided to look at acting and he said the reason he came to the US was to meet Kristen Stewart for he had seen her in the movie Into the Wild and had a crush on her. This was said by him in an MTV Twilight interview. So he hooks up with Kristen who helps him market his image as Edward and a heartthrob for girls. He uses her contacts to branch out in other movies for he told Ben Lyons in an Eclipse interview that Kristen could get any movie financed since she knew the right people in the movie business and was known as a box office draw in the business for studios due to her old and new fan base. Now he has established what he came to the US for since his acting career was established due to Twilight and he has decided he wants to get into the music business according to what Kelly Osborne said on ENews during the Golden Globe red carpet walks. So I guess Katy can help him with that and for the past two years it seems like Rob is surrounding himself more with musicians for friends instead of actors. I guess Katy will market his name in the music industry and give him her contacts while she thinks they are in a monogamous relationship but Pattinson will be looking for hookups while Katy is on tour telling those girls he is in an open relationship just like he did with Nina, Nikki, and Kristen. His team of tag alongs will lie for him and all will be kept under the radar until he has established his place in the music business and dumps Katy for another conquest and career goal. He is an opportunist and his history with relationships shows this. When are girls going to wise up and show some pride. I think Kristen wised up to late but she is the one that kicked Rob out for she looks to relieved and is showing herself out doing everyday normal activities with friends where he is staying out of the public eye or his team is paying off the paps.

bjsmith

Posted at 9:27 AM on June 5, 2013

Robatty, you are really dilusional. You need to get a life. Your hate for Rob is crazy. Your love for Kristen is unhealthy and desturbing. Did you really do a study on Robs love life? You are to involved in two peoples live who don’t even know that you or I exist. This is sad.

@bjsmith

Posted at 10:18 AM on June 5, 2013

My dear you know even his idol of truth? Ja hast all about it on the internet? I think not. I think you es what has several posters of him on the wall. Wake up and stop dreaming, that life not fairy tales not es. And because your Idol be hiding? Every time he does something he hides and his team pay a lot of money for him to get in the right spot or whether it paid media, as if nothing had happened. Omg I think you es a child who does not know anything about your dirty Idol. It s a coward. Kristen missed, but after she appeared in the media, going to the gym. And his idol is hidden and then back with that fake smile he has. With the face of pizza and onion smell, I really liked of these words. Heheheh

Posted at 7:05 PM on June 5, 2013

BJ your so angry that he had the inteligence to reserch to find out what is the truth behind RP
IF MA came out and said Kristen was a dtinker at times YOUD SPLASH that over everywhere

Em BJ you dont exiast for me your less than a mote in the eye (soeck of dust)

guest

Posted at 11:11 PM on June 5, 2013

@ ROBATTY
Shut up youre so delusional.you belong to the mental ward.thats too much to lies to digest coming from

Good for her.

Posted at 9:00 AM on June 5, 2013

Great news. Good choice of roles. I wish to see Stewart in the historical film. I love her work in the film.

Kristenfans

Posted at 8:56 AM on June 5, 2013

@Team Rob- So what? we will always support Kristen, I do not understand what you’re doing here. Spew insults on Kristen?
Help yourself, but not change anything. We love and we will support Kristen movies, hmmm …

Team Rob

Posted at 9:12 AM on June 5, 2013

Kristenfans – K-fans trash Rob on this site and that’s why I’m here and this is not a fan site, it’s a gossip site. I support Rob and Rob fans LOVE him to. We will not change and will support his movies. OKAY

hello

Posted at 9:24 AM on June 5, 2013

@Team Rob…yes this is a gossip site and we are discussing gossips…like the one “Is Robert sleeping with Katy or not?” According to all of you worshiping this relationship is only a gossip.

Posted at 7:09 PM on June 5, 2013

hehehehe now we see whats the real reason this bit of site is on here insulting people (ME) and others his/her anger finally shone thorugh IM A RIOB PERSOPN ANS I WILL SAY DO WHAT I WANBT SO THERE MUMMMY TAKE THE NASTY PEOPLE AWAY!!! Thats called sarcasam and Irony BJ so go leave faethee well People say things they dont trash him hate that word use ENGLISH we dont rubbish him we dont insult his manhood we cant he hasnt got one hehehehe

Team Rob

Posted at 8:41 AM on June 5, 2013

kristenfans – she didn’t try to keep her privacy when she was caught in the act in July. She made it well known what she was doing and didn’t care about privacy. Her business is everywhere and she’s can not escape the fact that RS and KS affair will follow her no matter what she does. RS is forever linked to KS.

Posted at 9:11 AM on June 5, 2013

What is oyur problem do you love him that much that 11 months down the line all you keep going on about like a broken record OH you probably dont remember vynil sorry She was caught kissing a man and tit was wrong but so what who cares It ws nearly a year ago get over it She didnt kiss your man or women How did he make it well kown they were aught and I always felt sumut fishy about that someone told prss where theyd be hs wife if it was then I dont blame her but no I thnk maybe someone found out I dont know who but someone and followed her probably for days till they got what they wanted in a way you could say if they hadnt taken the photos or PR firm had had the chane to sirt it then none of us would ever have known about it MY sons a muso journo and the things hes seen men so straight gay as christmas women married one bonking groupies Next week lovely pictures of smiley happy faces with wives or girlfriends he said MUM youd be shocked and said you know >>>>> and then proceed to tell me tings hed seen SO why this girl why the crucifiction of her shes not the only person in alaland to be caught out wth a man married single or divorced its not normal this absolute hatred its beyond beleif I dnt know why I can only hazzard a guess that most Rob fans never liked her thought she wasnt right for him or that she smashed their childlike dreams cos adults dont thnk this way We mostly see both sides or look and see whats uderneath to cause this problem If what hes supposed to have said he didnt loe her from bd2 then that was a good 8 mnths before july and rs then unless shes a idiot she must have known something was wrong and maybe this was her way of saying if you dont want me someone else did YES it shoud have been a single guy I agree wholeheartedly but it wasnt IT was a man old enough to be her Daa who was in a position of power who was married wife chldren home an already badly troubled marriage Id say maybe he was really in love with Kristen except he ran back to hs wife kept his head down less tha haf a dozen piccies f him ever seen again SHE took the whole brunt and has continued to do so for 11 months THE best thng for him and for her was that they had never got back togetehr it would all be over now hed have moved on so would she thered have nbeen no nastiness no vilenss Maybe theyd eventually have been cicil to one another DONT say it was BD2 cos they studio had it all set upo not the same planes not the same citys to promote the film I beleive it was a fab succ even with all the crap I dont tnk this will follow her it didnt follow Elizabet Taylor when she took eddie fisher of Debbie whod just hd a baby It didnt follow AJ and Brad pitt when hed just taken jen on a second hneymoon and 2 weeks later he asked for a divorce its not followee Nicole when TC asked for a Divorce less than a moth after renewing their 10th wedding vows ots you your all so young and at this moment in time in your life your angry your dreams of happy marrigaes and love forever have been shattered most had got TWI mixed up with life real life IT shouldnt be hatred and wickedness from ROBS side thats all we get from kristens die MOSt not all i agree but most are just defending her any relationship takes 2

Team Rob

Posted at 9:15 AM on June 5, 2013

Margaret – your comment is to long and drawn out.

me

Posted at 9:40 AM on June 5, 2013

@Team Rob
You even DO NOT try to listen or read in this case. And that’s a problem. Adults usually listen to others opinions and put some arguments about the topic witch is discussed. You just came here and trash everything what Margaret or any other Kristen’s fan says. In my opinion this is very inmature behavior. Read think and give some arguments.

guest

Posted at 11:13 PM on June 5, 2013

@ Margaret
your comment is hard to digest you sounds so crazy

Nina

Posted at 8:22 AM on June 5, 2013

For the fas to ROB you said that kristen’s career over? I think not. Hehehee. Kristen s best. And where is the fugitive of you? After that he does now he lurks, that coward!!!! Because he does not say that be dating with katty p. as always the same! Idiot. Until his former nina said that he would be a father, but have a ratio of 3 or 4 years for him better because he does not think of marriage. That sucker.

Mariana

Posted at 8:18 AM on June 5, 2013

I love you!!!!!!!!!

Mariana

Posted at 8:17 AM on June 5, 2013

Kristen is the best!!!!!!

Catarina

Posted at 8:16 AM on June 5, 2013

Yes kristen!!!!! Forever!!!!! I,m HAPPY !!!!!!!

TT

Posted at 8:03 AM on June 5, 2013

@cali actually the media made OTR promotions all about kristen as garrett was basically at ever promotion that was done for it as well but the media was only interested in kristen

Kristenfans

Posted at 7:51 AM on June 5, 2013

@lol: I think, too, that not lose fans. Just does not have balls to come out, and it is stupid. That does not behave like a man.

lol

Posted at 7:56 AM on June 5, 2013

Rob like to keep his privacy, It’s his right no ? It doesn’t bother you when he kept his privacy with Kristen No so shut up big krisbian looser

Team Rob

Posted at 7:45 AM on June 5, 2013

Margaret – Dream on ok. Keep dreaming

Posted at 7:58 AM on June 5, 2013

Team Rob I feel terribly sorry for you yur so vindictive so full of hatred I presue you msu be madly in love with RP I dont know if oyur amale or female you can only see one side if you were presented with 50 photos of ROB pre July 2012 yud still say OH well they werent really togeterhn were they I mean they never said and tell me dearie what am I dreaming about? In my caee working a hift where no bosy dies whats your dream?

Team Rob

Posted at 8:35 AM on June 5, 2013

Please translate for me again because I can not any sense of what you’re trying to say??????

guest

Posted at 11:16 PM on June 5, 2013

@ Margaret
you are rambling like a lunatic. your comment is one mile long.you need a code to read and understand it

heavens!

Posted at 7:33 AM on June 5, 2013

Never not seen anything that would Pattinson did for Kristen! And do not tell me anything about the promo BD2! We, the fans Kristen would we are supported it in every situation, in good times and in bad.
A sour face except Pattz stars not seen nothing that would make the for her. On the contrary a few times been see Kristen wept in his presence.

lol

Posted at 7:27 AM on June 5, 2013

Why Krisbians think that if Rob is with Katy, Rob will loose fans, I would love to see them together

Posted at 7:23 AM on June 5, 2013

Pattz does not have balls come out with the photo Kperry as are afraid of losing their twi-hards.And we will have to wait again to see, what will do Kristen and tells the truth.

let it be!

Posted at 7:16 AM on June 5, 2013

I am happy, that other media are starting to see a little different side. During each time a problem Pattz literally escapes and hides. Previously witherspoon, now a lot of talk about perry.
NYC friends BLong girlfriend confirmed the presence In one hotel Robata.
BRapon, a friend of Perry confirmed more than friendship.
His other numerous WOMEN friends constantly around? What a good boy?!

shay

Posted at 6:59 AM on June 5, 2013

@heavens
????… can someone translate this comment please lol. idk what planet are you on but it’s not an earth that’s for sure. Her scandal is still being talked even in her work articles because of her own actions! She created this mess. The end. His team? After what happened in July you have no clue what Rob and his team could have done to her. He stood by her even though he got so much backlash so shut up really…..

Posted at 7:47 PM on June 5, 2013

On the cont it made him look so good taking her back friging her have you heard the saying to forfive is DIVINE and he did I feel for it I thought was a smashing man isnt he great SO dearie Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me HE didnt firgive her far from it but it made him look good!!!!!!! Find me articles where he got ANY backlash for taking her back? I will say all my sorrys cos I nevr saw any all I saw was isnt he a wonderful man and he was THEN now see true or being fair do we? Who kows but the mans hiding somewhere he has to be with people
Maybe HL could go to the Plocefill a missing persons report

messi

Posted at 6:58 AM on June 5, 2013

Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry are two dirty whores. Pattinson is so disgusting with that ugly teeth and mouth. He has a pizza-like square face. Plus he smells like onion…

isla

Posted at 7:01 AM on June 5, 2013

ahahaha It’s only shows how disgusting and butthurt person you are. Come on It’s burns you that nobody buys you krisbians pathetic theories. LOL

Posted at 7:51 PM on June 5, 2013

I agree not a nice thing to say we are better than this MESS Ok be grown up
Ilsa know body buys he didnt fk …… out of someone in NEWYORK
Hes no SAINT KS is no Princess KP is a bad freind but whores NO we dont nkwo them

robfan

Posted at 7:04 AM on June 5, 2013

I already told you, I prefer Cristiano Ronaldo So shut up Krisbian boy and Rob jealous

Catarina

Posted at 8:15 AM on June 5, 2013

@Messi I loved your comment!!!! Hehehe I’m still dying of laughter and tears out of my eyes even laughter hehehe

guest

Posted at 9:29 PM on June 5, 2013

@ messi
did you look yourself in the mirror.you look so ugly yourself. Rob was voted so many times with his good looks.you vag smells like oninos

heavens!

Posted at 6:50 AM on June 5, 2013

The only reason, all these articles is hurt Kristen. Nothing, what he was saying in his interviews pattinson is true. He a completely different person in reality.
His team works perfectly for him, I must say. Manager Pattinson has hooks everywhere, HL, GC and E gave the media a pappz course. He has a better team than Kristen.
It’s me sick with Mr Pattinson and his friends.

guest

Posted at 9:32 PM on June 5, 2013

@ heavens
nobody works overtime defending Rob its the truth.the krisbian like you wished its true about the alleged hook up with Katy so you can make Rob the bad guy but its not true

shay

Posted at 6:48 AM on June 5, 2013

@guest
why are you people so obsessed with this katy thing? lol Its so weird that every article pointed out how good frends they are but her fans still desperately clinging this story. It’s been going on since 2009.. Let it go people.. Your delusion clealry isn’t working it. When GC didn’t debunk they were like ”oh look no denial, so it must be true omg” And after the denial those same people are saying now ”it’s all pr, they’re covering the reality omg” lol It’s amazing to watch tbh. even when katy

Team Rob

Posted at 6:45 AM on June 5, 2013

Cali – agreed that Margaret is on another planet and she’ll never come back to realitiy. K-fans are tone death and live in their own ehco chamaber (they hear what they want to hear) and consistantly blame Rob for Kristen’s stupidity.
Robfan – No proof, they just make up their own lies to cover Kristen’s drama.

Guest

Posted at 6:37 AM on June 5, 2013

Where are pictures where John Mayer leave Katy`s House? I only see pictures were he comes to
the studio. Maybe Katy looks so happy, because she had a good time with Rob. He would be
perfect for here. Such a greta guy. They would make a lovely couple.

robfan

Posted at 6:30 AM on June 5, 2013

Always the same Krisbians who insult Rob without proof, They support the cheater, good to them

Cali

Posted at 6:40 AM on June 5, 2013

That’s true. I mean seriously even after the huge scandal that caused a family tearing apart, Rob still needed to be defend against to these people. Then again they even blamed Liberty, called her all kind of nasty names so i shouldn’t be shocked but still…

@Cali

Posted at 8:08 AM on June 5, 2013

Nobody including you knows what the reason for liberty and rupert divorcing were. I can understand people speculating that it was down to the whole scandal thing in public July last but there most likely were other reasons because don’t you think liberty would have filed for divorce as soon as possible after the photos were splashed all over magazines etc instead of six months later

Cali

Posted at 6:11 AM on June 5, 2013

@Team Rob
You can’t reason with Margaret. her stupid and delusion is on a whole different level. Isn’t is amazing how their precious got a job but they can’t still comment without spewing lies about Rob. And let’s not forget Its not Rob’s fault that his GF couldn’t keep her pants around his promo time and decided to f**k with his promo. of course the scandal was a huge elephant in the room. Everyone was waiting for their nest move ffs! And they must be so incredibly naive If they didn’t think OTR producers didn’t use her scandal. her first appearance TIFF was pushed so hard. The media was waiting how she’ll look, if she’ll talk about the scandal etc etc. It’s amazing how her fans ignoring the major Kristen pushing during otr promo.

Posted at 7:46 AM on June 5, 2013

Cali your a very uncivil person Ive not insulted you in anyway so im stupid whats your job MIne well if IM stupid I take it youd rather bleed to death in a Trauma room than have me save your life?
Yud rather a freind or a loved one with HIV was left deaolate and with out drugs and help cos that too is part of my job MY job is also to hold the hands of the dying who are alone maybe it takes a stupid and delusional person to do jobs like I do ! Im sorry I dont agree with you I didnt see KS with her knicjkers around he ankles in any of the 50 is it? Photos if you have one my god youd be worth a zillion phone BIG PICTURES (PR) OTR havant seen it dnt want to see it doesnt shck me it bombed at all desrervadly so JK books are good but filming them nope not for me
HIs FILLM was released in May 12th I think 2012 only in France and Italy no where else DVD this month at $5.95 May 12 to July 24th what 8 weeks NO dont blame Cosmos failure on KS Critics hated it They all said it was Crions first failure HEY being fair it may not be because if RP it might just have been a crap film any of you ever thought about that? So please dont show your age and lack of civility manners education humanity by insulting someone whos not insulted you I have every right to dislike RP are you implyig that by anyone sayng anythng bad about him they are all like me delusional dont you tink maybe oyur a wee bit that way inclined yourself to get so het up about someone you dont know and never will I hope ytour hero feet dont turn to clay for yur sake

Team Rob

Posted at 5:54 AM on June 5, 2013

Margaret – Lets be fair ok. Kristen’s movie “On the Road” domestic sales $720,828 and foeign $8,040,022 so you do math = Worldwide: $8,760,850. Not that great. hmmmm. They both will struggle with their careers after Twilight. Where are her fans based on that number above?????Not to many fans went to see this movie especially in the US. So don’t judge Rob’s career or his fan base if Kristen’s box office sales aren’t that great.

TT

Posted at 6:43 AM on June 5, 2013

@Team Rob – i am both a fan of rob and kristen and honestly think only time will tell if they can build successful careers away from twilight although Kristen had a successful career before Twilight. But to be fair, Kristen was not a lead in OTR so she can’t be blamed for the box office sales and to be brutally honest OTR is not the best film but it was not totally awful. Not sure why anyone is bringing up rob’s films in an article that has nothing to do with him though

Cali

Posted at 6:53 AM on June 5, 2013

Let’s not forget OTR was being promoted like ”Kristen Stewart new movie” though. Like she was the leading role. She was literally everywhere.. I remember even Garrett Hedlund fans was sf angry at IFC’s promotion.

Posted at 7:31 AM on June 5, 2013

That was probaly me cos i got so fed up of eberyone saying she will never work again and everyone calling him the cosmos star when it wasnt even on general release ever and never in USA Ive never as I said in post below ever heard or seen more tna shorts on OTR it looked crap and JK books are so hard to make films out of She probably did the best she could and IM sure they all did but it seems to have bombed As I said Im not unfair but 1 bomb out of 35s not bad

Posted at 7:26 AM on June 5, 2013

GO to Cosmos site read the sales figures of Bel ami of the 15 cinemas across the entire united staes that showed it made in a week $38.000 end of Have I ever mentined on the Road go back read everything Ive written I dont thnk except for saying she met Franco at the opening Ive ever mentioned it I thought that too was like Cosmos a failure Im not unfair I have only seen shorts of OTR and it looks crap Its never been released in UK as far as I know not in Ozz or NZ either so I know nothing about it BUT it was the blaytant unfairness against someone whos made over 35 films being called a crap actress when RP has made a handfull all of whom beside Twis have bombed yet hes hailed as a fantastic actor. One film shes made floped OK I agree I also htough JK film was a stupid one to have done and naked on the back of pristine Bella totaly miscast see I am fair minded its RP fans who dont seem to be and pardon me If I showed a bit of glee with her 2 films and SNW next year Everyone has shat on the women as if she is the only person in the entire world that evre made a mistake What she did 11mnths ago was wrong as a wife and a mother it was wrong but do we stop loving our kids when they make mistakes NO I hope not and in my job I deal with kids whove made mistakes and I have to be try to see 2 sides but RP fans are manci in their hatred of RP that its beyond reasonability ITS as if she was never born till he arrived and he came as a HUGE star from UK he wasnt kowne had ever heard of him Theres no fairness If any of you could just see that hes no saint look at the pictures of him and women over the poast 5 years BUT you wont even aknowledge they exist. I dont think Kristen will struggle NOT with Binoche that may not be a hit in USA your not kown for showing even UKL films much but it will be a hit in France and Europe and as many people there and more than USA Camp XRay well its an indie film who knows but as long as it makes a profit for the film company it will do fine RP I dont kow the first thing about MTS do know the cast and they sound great so with luck it maybe a hit and if it is then well done all of them I have the right to say I think hes a coward and a bully

bjsmith

Posted at 8:48 AM on June 5, 2013

You are so right. Kristens movie on the road was a bomber. Kristens friends don’t read before the speak. I am still trying to figure out why they hate Rob and Kristen was the unfaithful one. They just make me more in Robs corner. Kristens fans are just terrible. They cannot separate fact from fiction. They really make Kristen look bad.

@bjsmith

Posted at 1:38 PM on June 5, 2013

rob’s fans are just as bad considering they were all saying horrible things about him( and calling themselves his fans) when he made THE CHOICE to get back with Kristen and now suddenly all rob’s fans are singing his praises once again now that he and Kristen have broken up

Posted at 8:13 PM on June 5, 2013

I should have said RP fans are MANIC in their hatred of KS
I think same sometimes Kris and Robs freinds but they arent are they they are nothing to them
We are fans plain and simple we could have made em or break em in TWI we MADE THEM
TWIS over for them nearly 2 years everyone keeps going on about NO TWI film toget them backtogether filming finished late 2011 on bd2 or early 2012 they havent been togetehr since then thats a long time ago they now go their own way make thiret won path NO ROB fans could save any of his films NO Kristens fans could save OTR Kristen doesnt looki bad shes remained Pristine since July done evrything she was told done everythnbg right besides going in to a NUNNERY? I wish her well and I would wish him well if only hed been a man about ending it
No humiliation in NYORK that looked like the work of a petulant child All he ahd to do before New York was end it and hed have looked a gent he didnt why only 2 plausable reasons 1 she dumped hm 2 he wanted renvenge and humiliation and boy did he get that BUT now the worms slowly turning no wonder hes gone to ground Hes said hes addicted to reading these sites if he is then hes hiding he wants to stop anymore bad press about his reputation and HEY I dont blame him for that I blame him cos he no gentleman nd am ashemed of my own countrymen but then hes a londoner say no more DWOCH LAN VOLTAH