Kris Jenner’s Talk Show ‘Kris’ Premieres July 15 — First Promo

Tue, June 4, 2013 9:55am EST by 10 Comments
Courtesy Of YouTube

The Kardashian matriarch will take on a new role as talk show host later this summer. Watch the promo for a new sneak peek at her show!

Looks like Kris Jenner, 57, is trying to follow in the footsteps of Katie Couric and Oprah! The mom of six, who has juggled everything from producing to managing, is ready for a new show challenge: her own talk show!

A Daily Fix Of ‘Kris’

The daytime talk show was green-lit for a six-week daily test run on Fox starting July 15. A source previously told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that Kris is anxious to prove she is more than just the reality star momager and wants to be the next Barbara Walters!

In the latest promo, Kris explains that the idea for the new show came from just keeping up with her ‘pretty active’ family.

“When we’re all just hanging out — that’s my favorite time,” she says. “Lots of laughs, great conversation, and I thought that would make for a great talk show.”

We’re anxious to see who Kris has as her first guest on the talk show. Could it possibly be the newest addition to the Kardashian family that’s due in July? That idea was previously hinted at, but only time will tell. It would be pretty epic — especially for ratings.

HollywoodLifers, will YOU be tuning in to Kris Jenner’s talk show? Who would you like to see as her first guest? Let us know what you think in the comments!

WATCH: New Promo of Kris Jenner’s New Talk Show ‘Kris’

– Avery Thompson

More Kris Jenner News:

1. Kanye West Turns Down Kris Jenner’s Offer To Stay At Family House
  2. Anna Wintour Banned Kris Jenner From Attending Met Gala — REPORT
  3. Kris Jenner Wanted Kim Kardashian To Sell Her Pregnancy Announcement

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 10:07 PM on June 4, 2013

I love Kris , I will watch her show ; I would love to visit her on her show , best of wishes to her.

they are famewhores

Posted at 2:31 PM on June 4, 2013

I would rather have red-hot pokers rammed into my eyes.

Cissy

Posted at 3:39 PM on June 4, 2013

@ they are famewhores: I’m with you!

kelsi

Posted at 1:09 PM on June 4, 2013

Garbage. Who would really watch this trash?

Karen Smith

Posted at 10:25 AM on June 4, 2013

Let’s not lie people, you will all be tuning in, because just like with the Kim K articles you CANNOT help yourselves, this family is like crack to some of you, you claim to not like them but yet you are the first to comment on them. LOL!!! you will be watching.

Ellobern

Posted at 8:28 AM on June 12, 2013

I think we, the people who can’t stand her, are the first ones to comment because WE NEED TO VENT! I never watch anything Kardashian anymore. I might peak at her show out of curiousity, but seeing her as guest host on The View is enough, too much really.

Mboomer

Posted at 10:23 AM on June 4, 2013

Abe: I hope you are right, I certainly will not be watching a woman with her morality, greed and lack of talent. MB

Karen Smith

Posted at 10:25 AM on June 4, 2013

oops!!! does that mean that you don’t watch anything on television? because you pretty much described most celebs. Sorry honey, wake up.

Ellobern

Posted at 8:25 AM on June 12, 2013

There are lots of good things on TV. Try PBS and some of the cable channels like Discovery, etc.

abe

Posted at 10:15 AM on June 4, 2013

mark these words: NOBODY WILL BE WATCHING!!