Justin Bieber Parties At Miami Strip Club — Dissing Selena Gomez?

Tue, June 4, 2013 6:08pm EDT by 62 Comments
Justin Bieber Strip Club Miami
FameFlynet

sabian

Posted at 12:34 PM on June 7, 2013

hey salena you are better then justen do what you want you got to do you are the best i love you i you number one fan you are the best singer.

TOTAL FULL ON BIEBER FEVER

Posted at 12:32 PM on June 7, 2013

who ever is a bieber hater, I will cut you!! *evil laugh*

TOTAL FULL ON BIEBER FEVER

Posted at 6:45 PM on June 6, 2013

OMG WHY WOULD JUSTIN EVEN GO TO A STRIP CLUB !!! I MEAN,I KNOW SHES A HAGG BUT I DIDENT KNOW HE’S THAT DESPERATE FOR GETTING OVER HER!!!!! YOUR DONE ITS O-V-E-R OVER!!! JUSTIN YOUR WAYYYYYYY BETTER WITHOUT HER ,BE BRAVE

K.

Posted at 12:20 PM on June 6, 2013

How can he be dissing Selena when she does not care anymore?! She obviously broke up with him! Finally!

Truth

Posted at 12:12 PM on June 6, 2013

This kid needs to stay away from Gomez, she’s a woman now more mature than him tbh

hollyyy

Posted at 11:38 AM on June 6, 2013

its got nothing to do with selena any way

Posted at 6:22 AM on June 6, 2013

thats what hollywood stars do break up then back or
another again

-how sad :(

Posted at 3:51 PM on June 5, 2013

WHY WOULD JUSTIN DATE A FAN WHEN HE CAN DATE SELENA OR DATE A CHEERLEADER. WHO’S CUTE AND HOT OF COURSE JUST LIKE JUSTIN.

sandravegulla

Posted at 3:22 PM on June 5, 2013

he is a grown man and he can do whatever he damn well please

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 5, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA CAN WORK OUT THERE PERSONAL ISSUES.

Jazmin

Posted at 11:22 AM on June 6, 2013

i know i love them together!

elvisrocks101

Posted at 3:06 AM on June 6, 2013

19 is not a grown man…he has a long way to go to be a man…it is obvious you have no idea what a real man it…and believe me it is not a 19 year old…

Truth

Posted at 12:00 PM on June 6, 2013

A grown up man?? lmfaoo

Believe12Bieber

Posted at 2:08 PM on June 5, 2013

Me And Justin Bieber are dating OKAY??

Posted at 3:49 PM on June 5, 2013

WOW. IN YOUR DREAMS. I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT JUSTIN WOULD EVER DATE A FAN.

Vera

Posted at 12:55 PM on June 5, 2013

Stripper!! Idiot!!! Stay away from Selena this time!!!

Posted at 10:48 AM on June 5, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER I DO HOPE THEY BACK TOGETHER I LOVE THEM AS A COUPLE.

Randy

Posted at 1:56 AM on June 5, 2013

Okay now am mad what are they thinking breaking up in public and dating in secret okay serious I know they are cute but now I want Selena to move on and if she love her selenators she should move on and if Justin comes to beg will true love never dies so I will be happy if they date publicly for us to see it want do u guys thinks

Jane

Posted at 12:58 AM on June 5, 2013

I think hes broke up for ever and wo was that blonde girl in his car.

Posted at 11:16 PM on June 4, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE MOST SWEETEST COUPLE EVER.

Posted at 11:16 PM on June 4, 2013

I’M SO AWW OF JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

Posted at 11:15 PM on June 4, 2013

JUSTIN IS NOT A JERK. HE’S DOESN’T DRINK OR SMOKE WEED. THAT WAS A ONE TIME THING ITS NOT LIKE HE’S GOING TO TRY IT AGAIN.

Posted at 11:14 PM on June 4, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE MOST ROLLER COASTER COUPLE EVER YOU NEVER KNOW WITH THOSE TWO.

elvis

Posted at 8:36 PM on June 4, 2013

i think he is acting like a jerk…and he has plenty of jerks to help make him feel like it is ok to continue acting like a jerk…and his excuse is that he is 19, been around the world, has made millions from his music and that makes it all ok to act like a jerk…i am sure he thinks he is justified in everything that he does…
the way he is driving his fancy car is dangerous…especially in low speed zones in the neighborhood he lives in…that proves he is not mature enough to even own a car like that…just because he is famous does not make it right…he could seriously hurt or maybe kill someone, even himself…
i see no excuse for the way he is acting…and that isn’t even counting that he went to a strip club…

Posted at 11:12 PM on June 4, 2013

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT JUSTIN TO DO . YOU CAN’T EXPECT JUSTIN TO HANG OUT AT FAST FOOD JOINTS. MOST GUYS HIS AGE ARE GOING TO CLUBS DANCING AND TRYING TO PICK UP GIRLS.

Posted at 11:12 PM on June 4, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S YOUNG AND SO FULL OF LIFE. I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 8:36 PM on June 4, 2013

Whorez, I agree with you! Selena can’t be stupid? We will have to wait and see who makes the first move on going on to another relationship. I have never heard of a man at his age having such restraint from other women trying sex him. I can say one thing, and that is; he is dedicated to one woman. For the life of me, when I was his age, I was not only going to those clubs, but I was taking home the club girlfriend or no!!! Yes! Selena is playing mind games. Why did she travel 1,900 miles give up her virginity in Oslo?? She wore her purity ring there, and she hasn’t been seen wearing it sense.

Posted at 10:26 PM on June 4, 2013

YOU NEVER KNOW WITH THOSE TWO. I WOULD BET JUSTIN AND SELENA STILL LOVE EACH OTHER. I DON’T THINK SELENA EVER WORE HER PURITY RING.

Posted at 11:03 PM on June 4, 2013

NO ONE REALLY KNOWS WHAT THEY GO THROUGH OR BEEN IN THERE SHOES. UNLESS YOU WALK IN THERE SHOES.

amylim86

Posted at 1:23 PM on June 5, 2013

how do you know if she lost her virginity or not ? and where is the proof that Justin and Selena are together again ? there are no pictures of them together and Justin has been hanging out alone..for all we know…they already broke up few months ago..

KAPUA

Posted at 7:12 PM on June 4, 2013

WHO DOESN’T WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER OR SEE THEM OUT TOGETHER

KAPUA

Posted at 7:11 PM on June 4, 2013

I DO HOPE WE GET TO SEE JUSTIN AND SELENA OUT TOGETHER SOON.

KAPUA

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 4, 2013

I DON’T KNOW WHY HOLLYWOOD LIFE MAKE UP STORIES WHEN CLEARLY THERE NOT TRUE. IF IT WAS THEN WE WOULD SEE JUSTIN AND SELENA OUT TOGETHER.

KAPUA

Posted at 7:06 PM on June 4, 2013

I BET JUSTIN HAD FUN AT THE STRIP CLUB WITH HIS BOYS., I WONDER WHO HE WAS TEXTING . I HOPE WAS SELENA OR HIS MOM.

KAPUA

Posted at 7:04 PM on June 4, 2013

HOPE SELENA INVITES JUSTIN TO HER BDAY PARTY NEXT MONTH. AND THEY SPEND TIME TALKING PRIVATELY.