WATCH and see who was a big winner at the 2013 CFDA Fashion Awards in NYC!
The CFDA Awards took place in NYC on June 3 at Alice Tully Hall in Lincoln Center in NYC, where we saw a slew of stylish stars and supermodels bring out their best looks for the big night. From stylish teen Hailee Steinfeld to our favorite Scandal star Kerry Washington, the celebs in attendance were perfectly polished. The night was full of fun and surprises, with Andy Cohen serving as the host with the most of the evening. If you weren’t able to score an exclusive invite into the fashionable affair, you can finally get to WATCH the show!
WATCH The CFDA Awards Online:
Although there wasn’t a live stream available last night you can WATCH right HERE on Style.com at 10AM — and luckily you don’t have to don a formal frock for the occasion! Grab a snack and watch from the comfort of your desk. What are you most excited to see? For a quick refresher, here’s a list of who presented below — don’t worry, we won’t give away any surprises!
CFDA Awards — Who Presented:
- Kerry Washington will present Womenswear Designer of the Year
- Dan Stevens will present Menswear Designer of the Year
- Rose Byrne will present Accessories Designer of the Year
- Hailee Steinfeld and Douglas Booth will present the Swarovski Award for Womenswear, the Swarovski Award for Menswear, and the Swarovski Award for Accessories
- Ralph Lauren will present The Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award to Vera Wang
- Linda Evangelista will present The Media Award in honor of Eugenia Sheppard to Tim Blanks
- Jessica Chastain will present The International Award to Riccardo Tisci
- Ethan Hawke will present the Board of Directors Tribute to Colleen Atwood
- Hillary Clinton will present the Founder’s Award to Oscar de la Renta