‘Teen Wolf’ Season 3: Five Major Spoilers From The Premiere Episodes

Mon, June 3, 2013 1:12pm EDT by 12 Comments
Teen Wolf Spoilers Season 3
Courtesy of MTV (3)

Ashey Ruud

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 25, 2014

I feel like Stiles is going to die. If stiles dies, I am going to cry my eyes out. Stiles is to hot to die. It will be cool is stiles becomes a werewolf. I hope that Isaac comes back as a good guy not a bad guy!!!

Quentin Bell

Posted at 11:34 AM on February 14, 2014

Will Jackson return

dedicated hosting

Posted at 11:20 PM on August 4, 2013

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!|

bambi

Posted at 1:54 PM on June 18, 2013

omg is it scott’s mother who dies??? At 1:28 thts her rite??
ohh no pls let me be wrong!

ps: Isaac is just sooo yumm. looking forward to his and allison’s scenes

Kylah

Posted at 7:40 PM on June 13, 2013

Love Scott and Isaac but my favorite character is still Styles. I hope Lydia and Styles finally end up together!

Laura Karen Michelle Cowan

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 24, 2013

Me too. He’s been waiting forever for her to give him a chance but after last season they really got close and now Jackson has gone gives us more room for Lydia&Stiles :)

JasmineA

Posted at 11:18 AM on July 2, 2013

Lydia is with Ethan and Its Stiles

Sterek and Isaac Lahey are amazing

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 9, 2013

Isaac Lahey is my favourite character. As long as he’s alive, I’m okay. Ok, I do love the other characters as well. But, come on, we all have a fave

ssssssss

Posted at 5:03 PM on June 4, 2013

SCALLISON ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! Isaac can just leave that ship alone!! I hope that Scott and Allison will get back together next episode!!!!!!

Awesome!

Posted at 3:38 AM on June 4, 2013

OMG! WOW! I can’;t wait! WHOO HOO!

Sarah

Posted at 10:58 PM on June 3, 2013

I’m so excited for this new season, it seems like the new alpha pack is going to be an intriguing addition. I made sure to program my DISH Hopper to record the entire season before I left home, to make sure I don’t miss anything. With my busy work shift at DISH, I never know if I’ll be home to see shows. So I’m always using the 2,000 hours of storage space to record my shows, and I never risk falling behind on any show I watch.

Margo K.

Posted at 7:34 AM on June 5, 2013

this is the best most relevant ad i have ever read good job! :D