‘Teen Wolf’ Season Premiere Recap: New Alphas Raise Hell In Beacon Hills

Courtesy of MTV

scott

Posted at 1:59 PM on July 2, 2013

how did Scott turn into an Alfa

scott

Posted at 2:00 PM on July 2, 2013

how did scott turn into an alfa

Galdin agulhas

Posted at 2:57 PM on July 1, 2013

I like teen wolf.i like scott the most.i wonder why did allison broke up with scott.when will jackson come back.

jasmine

Posted at 8:09 AM on June 9, 2013

i love the season 3 first episode when i saw the guy on the bike i had to make sure if it was issac or not and when i seen the twins morph i was like omg than when i seen tyler poesy in the tatto shop i couldn’t help but smile because he look so cute but i think it was a waste of money when the tatto disapper and when he was doing pull up’s he was doing it with one arm and i was like ooh i remember when he had to do it with two and how he traded in his old bike for a dirt bike what was bad was when he got beat up in the elavator and when dereck was doing his tatto and he wolf up i love it i just stare at him cause he look so cute

delerix1

Posted at 5:03 AM on June 7, 2013

Reblogged this on delerix and commented:
am so waiting for next monday

trevvy

Posted at 8:40 PM on June 4, 2013

If u ask me they should feature an episode qhere they show what jackson is gping through as we all heard lydia say an american werewolf in london is chaos

Jeremiah

Posted at 10:01 PM on June 6, 2013

I think its a joke at the movie An American Werewolf In London as this show is based off a movie also made in the 80′s.

Sarah

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 4, 2013

I thought it was a fantastic premiere, the twin alphas morphing into a giant alpha was intimidating! I’m so glad that I didn’t miss out on any of the action last night, even though I was working late for my job at DISH when the episode premiered. If I know I won’t be home to see a show, I use my DISH Anywhere app to watch shows. The app streams the shows I record on my DVR, to my tablet and I catch up on my train home.

Chrissy MO

Posted at 10:45 AM on June 4, 2013

I just discovered this show ON DEMAND while I was looking for something to watch this weekend… and Teen Wolf has us completely addicted to it.. We have watched almost the entire first season in 3 days… so Im NOT Reading your spoilers but I’ll be back!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 4:14 AM on June 4, 2013

Wendy T. Padua (@PaduaWendy)

Posted at 5:38 AM on June 4, 2013

my co-worker’s mother-in-law makes $83 every hour on the internet. She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $16501 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site… Can99.c­om

Sandy Nelson (@nelson10111)

Posted at 2:29 AM on June 4, 2013

just as Ashley answered I’m stunned that someone can profit $7423 in one month on the computer. have you seen this link ……… Rich6(dot)com

Sandy Nelson (@nelson10111)

Posted at 2:26 AM on June 4, 2013

awesome

dice

Posted at 12:07 AM on June 4, 2013

does anyone have a stream or download link

abe

Posted at 11:57 PM on June 3, 2013

yep, High School Time is a restless period in your life…….

genesis

Posted at 5:28 PM on June 25, 2013

i really really really hope scott and allison come together they make a really good couple good luck to scott and allison your the best and also
love u teen wolf