‘Secret Life’ Series Finale Recap: Did Amy & Ricky Finally Get Married?

Mon, June 3, 2013 10:59pm EDT by 177 Comments 16,532 Article Views
Secret Life Series Finale
Courtesy of ABC Family

Ashley

Posted at 7:56 AM on October 4, 2014

I so wanted Ricky and any to get married

Kristian

Posted at 11:30 PM on October 1, 2014

Ugh! I went through hell to watch this series! Fans deserve a better finale; this one left us with SO many questions: is Amy in love with Ben and do they get back together? Do Ricky and Amy work together to be parents for John? What ever happened to Ashley(I know she was in Italy but she was never shown)? What about Nora and her girlfriend? What about Ethan and his girlfriend? This finale was SO not worth watching the series!!! 3 weeks wasted on this crap!!! I used to love it but not Amy and now? It was a waste of time!!!

Kati

Posted at 1:56 AM on September 22, 2014

I still can’t believe she just left John. I could never leave my kid.

dee

Posted at 4:28 PM on September 20, 2014

it’s a horrible ending…..very terrible. how can people write a story about dis

Mare chung

Posted at 1:05 PM on September 10, 2014

I just finished it and there was nothing to look forward to there is an empty hole in my mind about what happened to Ricky and John and was Amy in Love with Ben? The world may Never Know!!!! B

Kat

Posted at 3:14 PM on September 7, 2014

What a terrible ending!!! I can’t believe that they just let Amy run off like that!!! Ugh the season finale feels incomplete, please make another season

constanza

Posted at 11:54 PM on August 23, 2014

I cannot believe they ended the show like, please please please give us another season or two. It was so thought less of u 2 end it like this I was really hoping Amy would just suck it up and marry Ricky. I am still sad about this

Nicole Waterson

Posted at 9:56 PM on August 29, 2014

i cant believe it either , im late but i just finished .. they were really cute together (Amy & Ricky) * John too* :( :(