‘Secret Life’ Series Finale Recap: Did Amy & Ricky Finally Get Married?

Mon, June 3, 2013 10:59pm EDT by 164 Comments 19,271 Article Views
Secret Life Series Finale
Courtesy of ABC Family

Lauren

Posted at 7:15 PM on July 21, 2014

I can’t believe that was the ending to this show!!! the whole show was about how Amy wanted to be with Ricky and when she finally got him she decided no she didn’t want to be with him! I hated the ending and It didn’t say what ended up happening… Was she always in love with Ben?! I am so frustrated when any kept coming back into the butcher shop she should have run up back upstairs kissed Ricky and they should have lived happily ever after I still have so many questions and am so angry about the result of the show wouldn’t have watched it if I knew this was the last episode very very disapointing!!

Puja Chanchlani

Posted at 9:20 AM on July 17, 2014

What about Ben??? and what about Ashley??? Such an unexpected ending!! A sad one!!

Priya

Posted at 3:34 AM on July 14, 2014

i m so disappointed that Amy and Ricky splitted up……this definitely was not a happy ending…..i wanted Amy, Ricky and John to be a happy family and live their lives together forever.
On the other hand Jack and Grace are also not together……i hate this goodbye…..

mishela

Posted at 6:08 PM on July 5, 2014

i cried my eyes of,why should everyone break up? they should continue and show us what happened to all of them when they graduate from high school.

ellen

Posted at 6:04 PM on July 5, 2014

why should amy leave ricky? i mean he was the best guy and she screw it up. they should put a 6th season or something like that and amy and ricky be back together. they should continue and show us what happened with them

savannah

Posted at 12:29 AM on July 4, 2014

I mean grace didnt have to be so happy about jacks leaving :( I wish she would’ve just married him . But now I wannq know if him and madison get married! Do amy and ben get married?? Does ricky end up with Clementine.? Do Grace and Grant end up together? ONLY ending I liked was that adrian left with omar. They were perfect together. GLAD that henry and alice got together again. Wish I couldve seen anne get married. Also wish George and kathleen would have gotten together sooner…… wow a lot of dissapointments in the last few episodes. Wish their could have been a few more seasons. If randomly they brought back another season, I would be SO happy.

savannah

Posted at 12:22 AM on July 4, 2014

It should have ended with ricky and amy together or atleast telling us if her and ben got tohether…. AND OM TOP OF THAT, grace and jack split for a stupid reason. They were soulmates :(

sweetiepie

Posted at 3:38 PM on June 28, 2014

Sucky ending! it would have been soooooo much better if Amy and Ricky just ended up together. It just seemed like the series was just wrong coz they didn’t

nov122002

Posted at 4:08 PM on June 27, 2014

Yes I was freaking disappointment about the ending. After a good show they want to mess all up!

Rheaaja jones

Posted at 7:48 PM on June 24, 2014

I hate the way Ricky looked so said when Amy broke up with him.he’s changed from the beginning so much.I lived Amy and Ricky together I hated when Ben and her where together I can’t believe I wasted so much time watching this and it needing like it did.this was a disaster and I hated it.

Melaniie

Posted at 3:29 PM on June 20, 2014

Worst ending ever !!😡👊
Amy & Ricky were so perfect together!-.- ABC please bring the secret life of the american teenager with a happy ending !!! Everybody would like a happy ending & this isnt one! So ABC please make it a happy one with Ricky & Amy together !! & with John to be a happy family!

Anne

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 7, 2014

Worst ending ever please ABC you should make 1 more episode and let amy n ricky come back they are perfect couples please ABC

Brooklynn

Posted at 2:09 PM on June 6, 2014

I never really liked clementine either. She irritated me with that letter. I know this is a show but i loved it so much.i really do think ricky and amy will be together again.

Brooklynn

Posted at 1:59 PM on June 6, 2014

I dont think they can be friends after all of this. I did not like ricky int the begining, but as he matured (mostly because of amy) i started to like him. I was sad to see them split but i know they will be in love some day. (I never really liked ben, he is a stalker.)

juju

Posted at 5:54 PM on June 4, 2014

literally cried so much.. i recently finished high school too, and broken up with my first love so i can kinda relate :(

ubber disappointed

Posted at 7:28 PM on June 3, 2014

Seriously sad to see this show end and wishing they would all come back for at least one more season!! Please ABC, bring back The Secret Life of The American Teenager!!!!!

Sindhu LuvMusic

Posted at 8:30 AM on April 27, 2014

WTF?? They have been through everything together…Ricky never loved anybody properly except for andrain…but not that much as compared to Amy…Ricky has done everything to keep her happy…They should have gotten together…They were the perfect couple…U had to admit it!! Go for Ramy!!

Alex

Posted at 6:08 AM on April 25, 2014

Worst ending ever. Wasted so much time only to get this ending. I think they should at least do a 1 hour finale episode or something and get Ricky and Amy back together.

Sindhu LuvMusic

Posted at 8:31 AM on April 27, 2014

very true… bad ttoo bad its over after all it IS a tv serial…

GINA

Posted at 11:51 AM on April 22, 2014

The movie is meaningless. It is time waisting and irritating to my site. What is the central message if I may ask?

Raegen

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 13, 2014

I wanted Ricky and Amy together

Caitlin

Posted at 2:56 PM on April 13, 2014

okay, this is my favorite show&now it’s over. Ricky is a total hottie, and Amy is gorgeous. I think they should have ended up together, becAuse they have been through so much. They should have gotten married, and maybe had another kid? Make this happen with season 6?(;