Kristen Stewart Attends Co-Star’s Wedding — Missing Robert Pattinson?

Mon, June 3, 2013 8:13am EST by 283 Comments
Kristen Stewart Max Thieriot Wedding
Courtesy of Twitter, SplashNews

lena

Posted at 8:56 AM on June 4, 2013

Really glad you’re here from time to time Margaret, bullying for Kristen crosses the boundaries to my understanding.
@Anonymous 1:21 – splendid wrote.

os

Posted at 7:55 AM on June 4, 2013

so great that kristen get rid of rob and his army of psychosis fans .go kristen !

Sam

Posted at 6:28 AM on June 4, 2013

I felt there issues at hand when he didn’t accompany her to the MET gala but instead spent the time partying with Katy Perry, according to tabloids. He should have supported her regardless. His 2- month break in Australia when he requested she not contact him should have also been a time of reflection. He keeps wanting it slow…I dunno…cake and eat it too. Seems he is very reactive. Rather than talk it out he flees. After 4 years, it should be a make or break time, not necessarily marriage but commitment. I would not like it one bit if my boyfriend/husband chose hanging out with other girls, friend or not, all the time when they could be with me. Just call me selfish as well!

Margaret

Posted at 8:43 AM on June 4, 2013

Well said I heartly concur 2008 /2013 too long with nothng to show for it
I felt the same NO met ball In fact some where i said it if he didnt go to that with her its was over
Hes had his chances over and ove to dump her he chose not cos a bird in the hand and all that
Now he doesnt care has he found someone ODDS are yes WHO KP odd are 50/50
Hed not leave Kristen hes been looked after by women his entire life
He said he went from his parents to his gorlfrined of 3 years almost with in a coule of months he was with Kristen her family there looking after him the lot 8 weeks on hs own and he wanted her back why if he no longer loved her as he said BD2 he fell out of love Id say this is a man who needs a women to always be there for hm but he wont committ himself and theres always women ready to wait but maybe he found a better women who kows but as much as she hates it right now she is better off with out him and to be fair hes probably better off with out her he can stand on hs own 2 feet no women to help cos i dont see KP being the pliable kid Kristen was do yu?

guest

Posted at 2:10 PM on June 4, 2013

Sam, theories being tossed around here are being based on things not known to be fact. For instance, that Rob asked her not to visit him in Australia. How do you know that he actually said that? Anonymous sources?! (Yeah, anonymous sources who probably occupy one of the HWL cubicles in the corner — its possible, as these suggested scenarios by all these rags are so out there, and are always being backpedaled) He’s out in the boonies with no cell towers, sweating and swatting flies and learning his lines and WORKING. It is not a stretch at all that they would not visit. I remember reading all kinds of crap based on this at these kind of sites. Many of which was proven not to be true when he returned and they were actually happy to see each other.

LJS

Posted at 7:18 PM on June 4, 2013

have to say I agree in general. Although Rob was filming out in the bush so maybe not so good for Kristen to visit which I can understand. The whole NY trip was weird. She could have joined him earlier but didn’t. They didn’t go see Tom’s play together. No met gala together. He hangs with Katy there without Kristen. The whole thing didn’t seem right. Was it Rob?, Kristen?, only they know and no one is talking. As much as I didn’t believe it at first, KP was a factor in this somehow.

@hump back

Posted at 5:47 AM on June 4, 2013

Kslut has a humped back from so many hours servicing Rupert.

Margaret

Posted at 8:36 AM on June 4, 2013

remember theres such a thing as slander they can find you mind the name hump backs maybe cos your bending over wonder why Maybe its the only way as your so uglky cos your mind is and hunny it shows on your face ugly mind ugly face

LJS

Posted at 5:20 PM on June 4, 2013

I can tell from your posts that you are a well spoken and intelligent person. Ha! Ha! LOL

@margaret

Posted at 5:45 AM on June 4, 2013

As usual you have no clue with your overly looooong essays about nothing. Go get a new hobby.

Margaret

Posted at 8:28 AM on June 4, 2013

You will never win with me hunny child come on try it I will utterly destroy you with words my dear

Margaret

Posted at 8:31 AM on June 4, 2013

OHHHH O forgot today I helped with 3 operations did 2 therapy sessions free for disadvantaged teens and did a 2 hour shift at an HIV clinic what did you do? YOUR NAILS??????????

sara

Posted at 9:23 PM on June 6, 2013

Shame on you Margaret for arguing with kids. Should no better.

guest

Posted at 5:36 AM on June 4, 2013

Poor kscrew. Please take this time to learn how a lady should keep her legs closed.

Margaret

Posted at 8:34 AM on June 4, 2013

OH your a pervert are you? Did you see them at it OHHH come on do tell wheres the piccies OH NO oyu fogot your phone OH dearie dearie me one little guests me thinks they do tell porkie pies

sara

Posted at 9:24 PM on June 6, 2013

You should not be a “therapist” shame on you!!!!

Anonymous

Posted at 1:21 AM on June 4, 2013

@DFan Isn’t it sad that people waste so much time running away from a deep connected love that they should have appreciated? No sense running when you don’t understand something this deep. But there are no SHOULDs in this world…only concrete choices and I am afraid that the people who do not cultivate love will learn the hard way what love ISN’T. That’s when they will wake up and realize that their lives have slipped away and so has that true love who is irreplaceable.

Kristen did the right thing. She took the high road and was proactive. Being reactive, you are in the role as victim always. She took back her power. I am so proud of her. Now Rob has to find his. Then perhaps they will see each other again. Maybe. It all depends on how much work they do on themselves.

Kristen has now shifted her energy out of the realm of conflict that she was swimming in for such a long time…the shame/blame game…of self, of others. When you rise above this state, you propel yourself into a higher level of consciousness and are set free to choose all over again but with a different state of mind. Question is, will Rob follow? Does it matter? It appears as if she is going solo, and I agree with you, unfortunately. But you just never know with these 2. She has always led the way.

When you make someone chose by removing yourself so that a partner is forced to look at what he or she really wants in life, that’s when the real people emerge and the love relationship is transparent. Let’s see what happens next.:-)

Bunch of goobledy gook.

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 4, 2013

Your post is goobledy gook. Add tsk, tsk, tsk and you’ll have a masterpiece.

Anonymous

Posted at 8:21 AM on June 4, 2013

@bunch That’s just because you don’t get it.:-)

Goobledy Gook

Posted at 10:57 AM on June 4, 2013

No, I do “get” what u r trying to preach, but I choose not to agree. Something u may not be used to but that u risk being exposed to when leaving your cozy cocoon.

U remind me of someone from the old eonline board. The “get-it” followers drank it up as it fed their fantasy life. They bowed to this one with a big HEART as if no false words could be uttered through her loving keyboard. Of course those who chose to believe otherwise were “tsk’d” by another MUSE. As I SCAN your post again, I realize u could be similar to others on that board who choose to create their own little world to live in, spouting conjecture as fact. Go ahead, be like them, believe u have it all figured out and things will work out simply by reading articles, watching videos, studying body language and posting pictures. If u say it often enough, it will be true, right? U need to have it all figured out to maintain your emotional health, and I understand that. But what I “don’t get” it is how grandiose one must have to feel in order to think u have it all figured out.

Too bad that board doesn’t exist anymore, u could join them, but they have all gathered in their new private hive and are bunkered down with many new queen bees, I’m sure. Too bad, unless u r there already… BTW, believe it or not, I wish Rob and Kristen were together, too. Because I enjoyed watching them over the years. But that is where similarities end as I don’t pretend to be the great wizard of Oz and have it all figured out as I don’t know these two personally. Like u obviously think u do. I have no idea what went down. These HWL blogs are merely kindling to the fires they hope to ignite. I think I’ll leave creating to the fan fiction writers and let Rob and Kristen live their lives and hope they find happiness, together or apart.

Margaret

Posted at 2:57 AM on June 4, 2013

I think hmmm I get it but its way to high above the heads of most of us I get that she got herself out of a situation thats wasnt any good for her and he may come back NOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous

Posted at 8:33 AM on June 4, 2013

@Margaret The point i was making is that she finally wasn’t going to take it anymore. This could shake him up because all along he had been playing with her head and so he was the one in control. No more games is what she was saying by this move and also grow up. If he can’t grow up, then he will get even more tough lessons from other women who won’t be able to keep their mouths shut if they get involved with him. You can’t pay people off and be in control forever if that’s what his management team has been doing. Someone will slip up. His tough lessons are coming after this…wait and see. I don’t think he will realize what was lost until she is no longer around and he has had a good amount of time to absorb what has just happened.

He was pulling her down by distracting her, upsetting her all the time, throwing her off track. How can you focus when you’re always angry? At the end of the day, he will finally have understood her value but it will be too late. That was my point in the long post above.

Anonymous

Posted at 8:54 PM on June 4, 2013

@ Goobledy Gooky…..you have your opinion, I have mine. At least I am gracious enough not to insult you like you just insulted my contribution to this board. I do not spend my time on boards that often because I do have a busy life. But it amazes me how you were upset by my perception of their situation. I won’t ask why. One thing we can agree on is your last sentence…“let Rob and Kristen live their lives and hope they find happiness, together or apart.” Now you have a great evening. K

Wendy T. Padua (@PaduaWendy)

Posted at 5:32 AM on June 4, 2013

my co-worker’s mother-in-law makes $83 every hour on the internet. She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $16501 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site… Can99.c­om

Not my cup of tea

Posted at 1:09 AM on June 4, 2013

Aren’t her 15 minutes up already. Rob dumped her, do we need to continue hearing about her?

leave!

Posted at 1:27 AM on June 4, 2013

someone’s fan can go away, no one need you , please go home to see you little man idol who hiden in some corner noone knows! kristen has no relationship with that wretched man already. she is talented\beautiful ,gorgeous actress. fans will support her forever!

Not my cup of tea

Posted at 1:07 AM on June 4, 2013

Terrible actress in my opinion. Maybe she can take this break and get trained. Se might also give school another try, the unintelligible interview comments were tiring during Twilighr promos.

LJS

Posted at 5:37 PM on June 4, 2013

She may not win an oscar but she will have no shortage of work. She will have a longer career than Rob in my opinion. so , maybe you should switch to coffee, juice, snapple, etc.?

Hee hee

Posted at 1:05 AM on June 4, 2013

Hey isn’t this the chick who was dry humping her director? Those photos were hilarious. All 50 of them.

LJS

Posted at 5:44 PM on June 4, 2013

Actually that was someone else. you have her confused with someone else. You really looked at 50 pics? hmmmm.

Guest

Posted at 6:13 PM on June 4, 2013

I may be too literal to pick up on sarcasm. But there were 50 pics posted online. Was it USWeekly who broke the story? they only printed about 15 of them. Some here will want to believe there were 50 “photoshopped” pictures. Not sure where you stand on this. But if you are a Kristen supporter you would’ve been better off not commenting.

LJS

Posted at 6:36 PM on June 4, 2013

Actually I am neutral and like both of them. Though I have to admit I’m not liking the whole Rob hiding out routine. Never saw 50 pics posted anywhere just the dozen or so. And they were definitely not photoshopped, in my opinion. Not sure about the dry humping, although they were certainly close together. Must have been in the 40 pics I didn’t see then. :)

You know

Posted at 1:04 AM on June 4, 2013

Not attractive photos. The Mom is beautiful in comparison. She looks like she’s about to be sick on the little girl.

Just an opinion

Posted at 1:02 AM on June 4, 2013

Looks to me like she needs to try to stay out if the public eye. If its not the paparazzi, she is in fan photos. Her fans might like that but from the looks of it she is desperate to keep her self relevant. Maybe afraid for her career now that she can’t ride Robsten coatails?

LJS

Posted at 5:49 PM on June 4, 2013

Dude! really? Rob wouldn’t have the Twilight gig if it wasn’t for her. You have the wrong coattails. Besides, you think it is better to go in hiding like Rob? She is moving on with her life. What’s Rob doing?

Just an opinion

Posted at 12:59 AM on June 4, 2013

Very weird girl” getting a very wasted and gay vibe from her.

LJS

Posted at 5:53 PM on June 4, 2013

She is different. Tomboyish. A little rough around the edges like her mother. And just my opinion, I get a strange and weird vibe from you too. :) Just my opinion!

jamie

Posted at 12:42 AM on June 4, 2013

Love kristen i am watching SWATH for the umteen time i just love it. Kristen is better off away from rob he is not a man he is spinless & empty inside with no heart. If he had a heart he would be able to forgive and forget no verbally abuse her every time he got drunk he screwed around on kristen his camp always covered it up rob is no saint he deserves kp she just want the satisfaction of tearing them apart both rob & slutty kp will get their just cause while kristen will shine & shame on Claire & robs leisbian sisters for interfearing he is a man and should act like one. Love you kstew

Wonderin'

Posted at 12:58 AM on June 4, 2013

Did you witness your dad verbally abuse your mother then get drunk and cheat on her? Or did you get verbally abused yourself by a parent, sibling or boyfriend? Sincerely, verbal abuse is intolerable. I have witnessed it myself, and true verbal abuse escalates beyond the relationship arguments that everyone experiences from time to time. It’s being able to distinguish what is abuse and what isn’t that is difficult for some, and you may be hypersensitive given your probable history. What I think is happening in your post, and so many like it, is you are projecting your own troubled issues onto their relationship break-up. No where has it been written that Rob verbally abused Kristen. Nothing has been written to suggest it. yet you make that claim. (And I’m talking journalistic publications of integrity. I don’t recall reading it in the rags either.) I know you won’t admit it here, but try to get into talk therapy and resolve your issues so you can experience the joy of a healthy relationship.

Margaret

Posted at 3:15 AM on June 4, 2013

IT was said by his pals and sources that he beat her on the head verbaly on a daily basis wanting to know every detail here on HL but so much has vanished LEGALESE MAYBE? NOW as a THERAPIST I know thats how people react I dont know if he verbally abused her nor do you but beleive me it would NOT been sunshine and roses when they got back together A person (Kristen can only try so hard she didnt put a foot wrong since October when they resumed what ever it was they had not one BUT as is shown by the breakup he couldnt get over it most men dont stats to rapes of married women or women with boyfriedns and partners with in 2 years relationships over men cant handle the fact wife girlfriends been raped some mans been where hes been MEN basically havet changed they fk around but they want a nice girl to marry We dont knwo if they had therapy but WE British dont beleive as a nation in Therapy PHYCS yes but all that what do you tihnk shte NOPE not for us I am a recog Therapist and a Trauma nurse though I dont work full time anymore as I also work for Samaritans PFLAG and have a happy married life and family IM sorry but he does have a problem you could see it I dont know what it is but its anger rage does he hate her or love her that line is so thin Should they be togetehr NO its not a healthy

relationship for ether if it ever was one the secrecy wasnt normal not after 2 years or so but this 5 years no not rght somehting wrong a fear of committment on hs side a fear of being hurt on hers who knows BUT as much as wed all like the saga to be the end and true no and I dont think it would have anyway 5 yyears no ring nothing I tihnk maybe wrong nbut I tihnk LALA land has seduced him Shes had t since 9 over 35 films in her short life hes made 9

Wonderin'

Posted at 9:40 AM on June 4, 2013

It is pitiful that as a therapist you write things as fact that can not be substantiated, and believe things recklessly printed on gossip rags if it suits your own self-created scenario. I expect more from a professional such as yourself. And I would hope your patients got better. It may be a very good thing that you no longer work full-time.

Sam

Posted at 12:25 AM on June 4, 2013

I need to follow Max’s career. He looks hot and sweet.

Chrys

Posted at 12:01 AM on June 4, 2013

Never let a whore stand that close to your husband. Write that down if you can’t remember it.

Margaret

Posted at 12:22 AM on June 4, 2013

What are you stil saying Kristens a whore after 11 months fk are you nuts
AJ a whore then Ifd we go down that street even bigger one cos she took a husband away and married him

sadly

Posted at 11:09 PM on June 3, 2013

I MISS THEM TOGETHER SO MUCH

lulu collazo

Posted at 8:32 PM on June 3, 2013

…sadly?! HARDLY! Let’s turn this page upside down… It’s so great to see that Kristen is going to a friends wedding and not being holed up feeling sorry for herself and crying for stupid, yes stupid!!! ex Rob who now seems to be called Robaty, Good God! I am happy for her, and by the way, she looks beautiful!!! Cheers!!

LJS

Posted at 9:08 PM on June 3, 2013

I heard she was there with her Dad, John. What caught my attention were the comments on how well she danced! I thought she was always too self conscious to. Perhaps it was that Rob doesn’t like to dance.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:25 PM on June 3, 2013

Of course Kristen went to friends wedding she worked with him,of course she’s missing Rob they lived together .Think row got out of hand Rob didnt expect to leave and she didnt expect him to go so stalemate.Nobody else to blame but themselves with rediculous behaviour from each of them no proper communication.Being apart will do them both good wonder who will approach who first .
Rob probably just as miserable regardless of all the rumours doubt if there is anyone else romantically involved and nor is his mother interfering as has been inferred all just rumours again.
So how long before they are back together? Just let all the dirt stop what’s happened to both is called life and that’s how you learn ( but perhaps not where these two are concerned)

LJS

Posted at 8:30 PM on June 3, 2013

Well said. Definitely a communication breakdown that could have been avoided with cooler heads.

@samuelle

Posted at 8:30 PM on June 3, 2013

Good points.

DFan

Posted at 12:30 AM on June 4, 2013

No, Kristen had enough, and sent him packing. He did not expect it. She is not changing her mind. He drained emotionally. She is moving forward as she should. He will be fine as well and will take his next relationship seriously.

Wonderin'

Posted at 12:42 AM on June 4, 2013

No one knows who sent whom packing, or what went down between those two, but I find it so, so funny how you need to say with such authority, “Kristen sent him packing!” I would so much like to know the truth about your own relationship history and find out WHY such details are SO impt to you.

GF

Posted at 12:50 AM on June 4, 2013

@DFan well said…I allways have thought, when Kristen wake up, it will be too late for Rob. He was immature and frivolous in this relationship. He has took the things for granted. She never played little games with him, like he did with her.
Kristen had enough and she left this relationship.
Unfortunately.

LJS

Posted at 5:54 PM on June 4, 2013

Agree they will be fine. Not sure Rob will take next relationship any more serious though. Seem his relationships have a 3-4 year life span.

Heimlich

Posted at 6:06 PM on June 4, 2013

Excuse me, I’m choking on my dinner. Give me a minute …

I just LOVE how you wrote “Seem his relationships have a 3-4 year life span.” Gawd, how I’d love to say what I’m really feeling. Instead, I will take a deep breath. Okay. … The guy just turned 27, right? He started Twilight when he was 21? Are you crediting his preteen years in this observation of yours?? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

LJS

Posted at 6:56 PM on June 4, 2013

Gee, didn’t mean to have you upchuck your dinner. Hope its something good. Probably shouldn’t read these posts while eating. Me, I’m having pizza. Nice to see you showed restraint. In my opinion. the relationship would have been much shorter or not at all if it was just one film. Time will tell if Rob can maintain a relationship. If its with Katy, I will be saying ‘I told you so!’. Enjoy dinner.

Anonymous

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 4, 2013

@DFan Nothing like the element of surprise. She probably surprised herself too. Kristen shifted the relationship and her own path. BRAVO! Good for you Kristen. It’s going to get interesting and better from here on. See my note above.

I smell an Oscar or Golden Globe nomination for a movie role because now she has her focus back.:-) Let’s see what happens!

It's a miracle!

Posted at 1:33 AM on June 4, 2013

When u were a little girl and your mom said, Think positive thoughts and miracles will happen, did u take her literally?

Rossy freskiPoco busto

Posted at 8:20 PM on June 3, 2013

Muy plana y vientre muy abultado, fea!

Smile

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 3, 2013

Rob is so much fun to watch and listen to during interviews. Never felt that way about Kristen’s appearances, and always cringed when she went solo for late night TV interviews. I would feel so sorry for her. Seemed so uncomfortable and self-conscious. I just don’t think she is cut out for this business, at least the promo/personality portion. When all three of them were together as guests it appeared much better for her, but I would still be yelling at the TV, “Stop jiggling your damn foot!!” I think what we see of her on TV, frowning in candid pictures, refusing to display any PDA, etc, may be an example of the old, “what you see is what you get”.

Is she actually as awkward and self-conscious as she appears? Is she a nice but insecure girl who only tries to put on this big strong independent persona? Maybe that’s why she caved to Rupert–how low is her self esteem? Behind closed doors were they simply not a good match? In retrospect, that may be why after filming and promo was over, things slowly crumbled. (Obviously the affair did not help things.)

So did they break up because their personalities did not mesh? Looking at it like that, it really wasn’t any one person’s fault. I once dated a guy and had so much fun when he lived with some fun roommates. But when he had his own apt my eyes saw a very boring man. Alone, we could not sustain a relationship. The filming of Twi may have been a diversion that kept them from realizing they were incompatible.

And whoever here who said she believed we all have one and only one soulmate, I must strongly disagree. Plus weird how can she even think she knows them well enough to make that claim about them. Stop living vicariously, it’s unfair to them.

jane

Posted at 10:00 PM on June 3, 2013

@smile – my son does that jiggling too. drives me crazy but its actually energy of the young. go to a high school or college they’re always clicking their pens, tapping their hands or feet, swinging their feet, wiggling their feet, popping their knuckles. pay attention to these students. i still sometimes catch myself doing all those and i’m in my 40’s! i’ve always thought that kristen was a better speaker than rob or taylor. she actually knows what she’s talking about and she seems involved in the conversation. about not showing any pda – she and rob have always said that their personal life was not for sale. she said that her love life was too important to her and she was very selfish when it came to her relationship with rob. she even said that when she had children she would not expose them to cameras and the public. rob and kristen always talked about the wedding scene and their belief that they were really married. rob kept insisting that it was a real priest because he spoke to the man. kristen has always said that it was very special and meaningful to her. so maybe they consider themselves married. as rob said maybe not legally but in the eyes of the church they were. so who knows what will happen. there seems to be some subtle rumblings that the two have been spotted together. but who knows. maybe they’ve reverted to just being friends. or maybe there has been some forgiveness going around. i just wish the tabloids weren’t such agitators because they really can get us all riled up. i feel sorry for rob’s mom and kristen’s mom who have been dragged into this tabloid storytelling.

Smile

Posted at 10:12 PM on June 3, 2013

I just want them both to find peace, contentment and happiness, together again or apart, and far removed from the venom. I think they are apart for good, but I’ll be the first in line to say I’m happy to be proven wrong.

melody

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 3, 2013

NICE TO SEE KRISTEN STEWART HAPPILY SPENDING TIME WITH HER FRIENDS AND MINGLE AROUND AND HAD SOME FUN TIMES. IT IS NOT THE END OF HER WORLD TO STAY IN JUST ONE CORNER. SHE MUST CELEBRATE HER BREAK-UP WITH ROB PATTINSON. THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL ” POSITIVE ATTITUDE” TOWARDS CHALLENGES IN LIFE. THOUGH IT HURTS INSIDE HER, SHE MUST ACCEPT THAT FACT. AND THAT’s GOOD, RATHER THAN FORCE AND INSIST HERSELF TO ROB IF HE DOESNT LOVE HER ANYMORE………. I KNOW SHE WILL FIND ONE, BETTER THAN THAT OF ROB PATTINSON.

Ann W (@Annw610)

Posted at 8:03 PM on June 3, 2013

Nice to see Kristen supporting her friends. She is a beautiful, talented actress and she has appeared more confident in the last few weeks of photos. It is nice to see her smiling and interacting with guests at the wedding party. Looks like fun and so much healthier than sneaking around with her head down. I wish her well as she moves forward to the next phase in her life. She has proven herself to be very brave dealing with her problems head on. Her true colors have certainly been shining through. Go Kristen. Looking forward to a new movie.

HA

Posted at 7:39 PM on June 3, 2013

Margaret – you’re once again all over the place with your comments but again you’re accusing Rob for Kristen’s failures. Kristen is the souce of her own problems and failures. Stop making her out to be an idoit because she had choices and only Kristen can make up her own mind. No one pushed her into the arm of Rupert Sanders and she didn’t fall into his lap, she wanted to be there. She made that choice. Stop blaming Rob for her failures in life.

Margaret

Posted at 11:33 PM on June 3, 2013

Im not all over the place what you want is for everyne to hate her see her jb over see her vanish WELL BUDDY shes going knowehere she out and about putting her best foot forward She has nothing to be ashamed about the past is juts that the past I dont give a fk what you think about her choices bla bla she was a young women you dont know what she felt nor do I you dont know if she was hurt lonely nothing YOU ARE fixated on July 2012 a women making a bad mistake kissing a man Yet all the stuff ROB was opictured doing over the years go look DAILY MAIL UK Nothng was said abso nothing him pissed as a fart with women no hes ROB hes a saint Shes not a failure darling 35 films all decent good films all suc some megga hits shes 23 35
pattinson 5 all flopes even cosmos that didnt even get released in USA only in Italy and France and both were dubbed his others all flops and on DVD with in weeks hes 27 5 TWIS they dotn count anymore 5 single film flopped failed disasters As you can see I tihnk hes a cad and a coward
NOW HA all he had to do was say it was over polay nice wish her well and that would have made him look good He allowed rummour after rumour he could have called papers Medi or his PR team could but he didnt he did like hes done for the last 11 months say nothng did nothing he let his women the women he supposedly loved be crucified everyday Hes the failure not her

Grace

Posted at 7:07 PM on June 3, 2013

Kristen is young and will have many boyfriends by life, do not give great value to a small relationship, she still has a lot to live and much to be happy!
GO KRISTEN!