Kim Kardashian’s Baby Shower — Pics From Kim’s Garden Party Revealed

FameFlynet, SplashNews, PacificCoastNews

louis vuitton サングラス

Posted at 7:33 AM on August 7, 2013

louis vuitton マテラッセ

Shelly

Posted at 2:43 PM on June 4, 2013

IMO the person in the hoodie is not Kanye. It’s a ringer to make us believe he was at the shower. He didn’t show up just like he didn’t show up for Kim’s movie debut in the Tyler Perry movie. If Kanye was there and he brought his family, as I have read, where are the pictures? We see pictures of them doing everything else together, why not at the baby shower? I will never believe Kanye was at this shower.

Mboomer

Posted at 7:51 PM on June 3, 2013

I thouht I read sometime ago that the would not accept presents and instead donate to a children hospital!!!! What happened……Is this again a PR thing. MB

RC

Posted at 7:28 AM on June 4, 2013

@mboomer How do you know they are not donating? You have no insight what so ever about what they are doing with the gifts.

Sharon

Posted at 5:31 PM on June 3, 2013

@RC Nah, me and “Ohforheavensake” are not the same person, but apparently you seem like the SAME type of person who will log into a blog using “different usernames” yourself to get your point across. You’re obviously the “blog reader” in this equation. A gold sticker for you…haha.

Jack C. Lowrie (@JackCLowrie)

Posted at 6:55 PM on June 3, 2013

as Lois answered I am amazed that a single mom can get paid $7573 in a few weeks on the computer. did you see this page… Can99.c­om

zyggie

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 3, 2013

Check the tabs. I am sure Kim sold the rights to her baby shower pictures, she is just that vain. Loves the attention and wants others to envy her. The Kardashians are media hogs and love the attention. this family gets more attention than our military who have fought for us, died and need jobs now.

Please, Please give her privacy which she says she needs and wants so badly (ha).

Enough is Enough.

For all of those who think this is blogged because i am jealous of a sex tape diva, you are so wrong. I really feel sorry for her. I see baby mama drama and KWest eventually coming out but, I do hope she is as happy as she projects?????? I feel sorry for the child. The baby will have every material thing possible but from looking in at the family,,,what they themselves put on tv….that child will have issues.

RC

Posted at 2:57 PM on June 3, 2013

@Ohforheavensake – All you need to do is purchase the new issue of UsMagazine on Wednesday and they will have the pictures from inside the baby shower. Because Kim sold the exlcusive pictures to them. Even this very website we are on does not have inside pictures from the shower. That’s why you are so confused, you thought you would come online and see all the inside pictures on blogs. That is not how the Kardashian family operates, they sold those pictures.

Ohforheavensake

Posted at 4:03 PM on June 3, 2013

@RC – thank you so much for enlightening me – I wasn’t aware that you were part of their inner circle and know about all of their plans, past as well as future. I came on line to get a laugh and now that has been accomplished! All these websites are basically garbage and just funny entertainment from time to time – I do like to stir things up a bit on occasion though so maybe we’ll quip again. This is just proof that I have too much time on my hands today – lol

RC

Posted at 7:26 AM on June 4, 2013

@Ohforheavensake – Yeah, right. You had no idea how it worked, your post was to detailed for someone who wanted to “stir” up things. It’s ok, now you know and when the pictures come out in the magazine you will see who was there.

Ohforheavensake

Posted at 2:00 PM on June 3, 2013

@RC – In answer to your question, no, Sharon and I are not the same person. I think you are pretty stupid to even think that! I don’t actually believe anything I read on these gossip sites but you must since you have decided “we” are stupid for making our comments yet you are touting your comments as truth and I really doubt you attended the event so you must believe what you read on gossip sites. I was merely making observations about the differences in reporting so-called facts. The Kardashians try to pretend it was a MAJOR celebrity event held at the home of a participating family friend when facts to date do not substantiate that. It is Kardashian tradition to post pictures of Kim and Kanye whenever they are together and no, I haven’t seen any of them together in the shower but maybe, just maybe, it is true he arrived late as the guests were leaving and left before any of the other “boys”. I really don’t know and neither do you. Most sites are posting pictures of anyone in attendance that is somewhat of a celebrity and they all show the same “celebrity” guests but I don’t see any pictures of anyone “black” and I do truly believe some of his family at least must be black, but maybe that’s just me. As for my age I can pretty much guarantee you that I am older then you and obviously much, much wiser. Time will tell all, now that’s the truth!!!!!!!

Nutmeg

Posted at 1:50 PM on June 3, 2013

Kanye needs to get over himself .. acting like a 3 yr old having a hissy fit hiding in his hoodie.

RC

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 3, 2013

@Ohforheavensake – Are you and the poster Sharon the same person? There is no way two people can be that stupid. Do you believe everything you read online? The baby shower invitation clearly stated it was be held at the Arzoff’s home. Which the same mansion that Khloe and Lamar were married at. Then you state that Kanye’s family wasn’t there, because you haven’t seen pictures online of them? There only a few sites that have photos from yesterday’s baby shower of “some” guest arriving. No site has any pictures of the guest, Kim and Kanye inside of the baby shower. How would you know who Kanye’s family members are? The same conflicting reports online that you are reading have no idea who his relatives are either. UsMagazine has exclusive picture of everything from “inside” of the shower will be in its Wednesday issue. You must be really young because you sound absolutely ridiculous.

lil

Posted at 12:39 PM on June 3, 2013

kanye, what an idiot, everybody already knows what his ugly face looks like..why cover it up?

Ohforheavensake

Posted at 12:13 PM on June 3, 2013

What a sham…..some sites day 50 guests, some say hundreds while truth be known there doesn’t seem to be many guests that aren’t “family”. Speaking of family, I don’t believe any of Kanye’s family was there – don’t see any pics of them and won’t believe it until I do. Kanye, hides behind his hoody, arrives late and leaves early, yep, really sounds like he was excited to be there and see his family, let alone his “baby mama”. Some sites say the shower was at the “Azoff mansion” but other sites say it is a rented mansion so which is it? The big celebrities attending seem to all be “D listers” to me – don’t see any Beyoncé or Fergie or Kate, lol. So pathetic, all staged for the cameras. I feel so sorry for this poor baby – Kim will be all about getting skinny after the birth and no doubt, nannies will be this child’s family and friends.

Sharon

Posted at 1:09 PM on June 3, 2013

@Ohforheavensake First, I love your “username,” secondly, you know folks ain’t trying to hear THAT…it’s too much of the truth. It goes like this: if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck than duuuuhhh it’s a duck. Stevie Wonder can see what this “relationship” really is. I’ve heard the same things on other sites–and to think it’s suppose to be believeable because “MAJOR magazines” says it so. Please. No doubt soon the headlights will read Kim “broadcasting” the child in the most negative light as Kanye is “brocasted” as a loser for leaving his “still married baby mama” for some thing more sensible….if “sensible” is in his future. Either way, it won’t be long…cause he ain’t staying around. Didn’t mean to write a full page ha, just agreeing.

Jecaden

Posted at 12:05 PM on June 3, 2013

Kanye looks like a perp!

Sharon

Posted at 11:28 AM on June 3, 2013

Please. This WAS staged and faked at best. If Kanye was “so excited” to be there AND to see all the women of his family in attendance—who probably didn’t fit in but was rather “suffered,” than why does he show up covering his face in a gray hoodie like he’s coming to record in the studio? OK…all of THAT speaks volume. Truth be told, Kanye was NOT by Kim’s side but rather somewhere laying low because he was begged and forced to come to the shower and as for his family…they were ONLY asked to come so Kim could say she “met them”—not that she really had a full conversation with them or even took pictures…because I doubt that happened. Those family members were fullers. And for Kim to say that “Kanye always wanted a girl” is just foolish; we all know Kanye has said many times (via some of his songs) how he always wanted a son. Either way, this will end soon.

Aleta Joy Bruno

Posted at 10:47 AM on June 3, 2013

Gay fish was so excited to be there he hid in his hoody so ashamed of this family and all they stand for!