Jenelle Evans’ Baby Daddy Andrew Lewis: Jenelle Won’t Let Me See Jace

Mon, June 3, 2013 2:12pm EST by 6 Comments
Jenelle Evans Baby Daddy
Courtesy of Twitter/MTV

Anonymous

Posted at 6:01 PM on March 22, 2014

Hey, at least Jenelle’s in the picture. Better that she’s somewhat there than not at all (Like Andrew)

Lisa 7

Posted at 7:33 PM on June 11, 2013

It all sounds so easy, but doesn’t seem like the kid has money. I’m sure he can get help somewhere though. Poor Jace. Has no parents. Even if he’s behind on support right now, they should let the little boy know his daddy. Look how Jennelle turned out. SHAME ON BARBARA! Her idiot daughter has had a ton of chances. Andrew deserves another one too. She can be in the room. That kid will hold it against her when he’s about 12-15. Mark my words. I agree with J.J. That kid would have been better off being put up for adoption. Kid goes to daycare then lives a nightmare at night. My dog has a better life.

JJ

Posted at 6:36 PM on June 3, 2013

Here’s the deal. Andrew can petition the courts for visitation, there is no doubt about that. It makes NO difference how far behind he is on child support.

Why Jenelle thinks SHE has any say in the matter is ridiculous. She has NO say, only Barbara does. Barbara CAN NOT say no if he does it through the courts. If I was him, I’d get my friggin act together and petition the courts for custody after showing for a decent period of time that he wants to be in Jace’s life for the right reasons and that he intends to STAY in his life.

If I was him, I’d get that poor friggin kid out the “teen mom” nightmare that he is in. Even Barbara (by allowing Jace to be filmed witnessing Jenelle’s pathetic behavior, drug use, abuse, etc…) is putting that poor child at risk.

In my opinion, NONE of the three deserve to be raising that child.

Brandy

Posted at 3:37 PM on June 3, 2013

He doesn’t need Jenelles consent to see Jace, in fact she can’t give it. He needs Barbara’s because HE and Jenelle signed over custody to her. He could also go to court and get a visitation order, but doing so would end him up in jail for not paying support. If he really wants to see Jace he will do anything it takes to do so including making an effort to pay support.

debbiesykes

Posted at 2:57 PM on June 3, 2013

Reblogged this on boolu99 and commented:
We all know tha Teen Mom 2 star, Jenelle, has always had a problematic life i mean from Kieffer to her smoking weed to prison to rehab and then HER MUM…… But this time looks like not even rehab will be able to set her free from Andrew…..

WHAT!!!

Posted at 2:27 PM on June 3, 2013

If he really wanted to see Jace he could petition the court for visitation!
He can’t do that though if he’s behind in his child support!
If he only owes 12 grand and can’t ay that he does suck! and doesn’t deserve to see Jace.
With the kind of family he has though I hope this poor kid make it. I hate to see him in 15 years all messed up or on drugs or in jail.
I’ll pray for little Jace.