We have all the info on the star-studded show! Find out who’s attending right here.
The 2013 CFDA Awards will be held on June 3 at Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center in NYC, where Andy Cohen will be hosting the event for the evening. Everyone from Jessica Chastain to Sofia Vergara are scheduled to walk the red carpet along with Rooney and Kate Mara, Tobey Maguire, Elizabeth Olsen,Juliette Lewis, Greta Gerwig and Cody Horn. Some of our fave models, including Miranda Kerr, Karlie Kloss, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Stella Tennant, Jessica Stamand, and Joan Smalls will also be in attendance! Designers who are attending include: Carolina Herrera, Francisco Costa, Donna Karan, Olivier Theyskens, Georgina Chapman, Mary-Kate Olsen and Michael Kors. Find out who will be handing out the prestigious awards!
CFDA Awards — Who’s Presenting:
- Kerry Washington will present Womenswear Designer of the Year
- Dan Stevens will present Menswear Designer of the Year
- Rose Byrne will present Accessories Designer of the Year
- Hailee Steinfeld and Douglas Booth will present the Swarovski Award for Womenswear, the Swarovski Award for Menswear, and the Swarovski Award for Accessories
- Ralph Lauren will present The Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award to Vera Wang
- Linda Evangelista will present The Media Award in honor of Eugenia Sheppard to Tim Blanks
- Jessica Chastain will present The International Award to Riccardo Tisci
- Ethan Hawke will present the Board of Directors Tribute to Colleen Atwood
- Hillary Clinton will present the Founder’s Award to Oscar de la Renta
If you want to see who takes home the big awards, tune in to the show on June 4 at 10AM at Style.com.