Bruno Mars’ Mom Dies: Rihanna & More Celebs React On Twitter

Julia

Posted at 11:47 AM on September 7, 2014

Oh poor Bruno’s family

Lori

Posted at 3:44 AM on November 14, 2013

Dear Bruno and Family,
Just wanted to extend my deepest condolences from Canada…I to had a near fatal brian aneurysm at 41, 4 days after I got married to a wonderful and caring man, and so I know how devastating this is to you and your family…there really isn’t any instant answers, I still am asking why I am still here while others are not, but your Mom was a very special and beautiful person in your life, and she knows you have your wonderful and talented sisters to support and hold onto her memory with you and that you have each other to carry on to make her proud even more, hold tight…we love you here and only wish you lots of love and support from our families , friends and always, your fans from Canada (BC)
Take care of yourself and your family, your Mom needs to know that…I can only imagine now the fantastic music that will come of this,..remeberence will always be everything now….take care.
hugs, lots of love…
Lori T from Vancouver Island…

Clarence juma

Posted at 2:32 AM on November 6, 2013

Praying 4 u bruno! Am mch depressed

Clarence juma

Posted at 2:31 AM on November 6, 2013

Praying 4 u bruno!

nic

Posted at 3:50 PM on June 10, 2013

poor bruno so so sad god bless and help his family at this awful hard time

Cece

Posted at 2:51 PM on June 8, 2013

:'(

Sennia

Posted at 9:35 PM on June 4, 2013

That’s is soooo sad. God I feel so sorry for him.

Zam

Posted at 9:57 PM on June 3, 2013

JLH is a self absorbed idiot, who thinks the world is revolves around her and her bastard mother who died LAST YEAR.

Condolence to Bruno Mars and his family in this very tough

FNY

Posted at 12:51 AM on June 4, 2013

Cannot stand her.

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 8:43 AM on June 4, 2013

This wuz suspose to be about how sorry everybody iz about Bruno looseing his Mom; but you idiots turned it into bullying someone! This iz about sending out prayer’s to someone not about your Oppions! Your a jerk! I could call you worse, but i won’t! Grow up for cryin out loud!!

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 9:15 PM on June 3, 2013

My thoughts & prayers go out to Bruno & his family. Looseing a parent iz very hard .A mother & son bond iz very special! I Lost my dad 5years ago. Love ya Bruno!

Heather Ann

Posted at 11:39 AM on September 29, 2013

but that’s 5 years ago. i bet your not sad about it now. its 2013 not 2008.

jamie

Posted at 7:52 PM on June 3, 2013

Aww im so srry bruno mars. I love you so much i knoe it hurts but juss knoe us ur fans will give u lots of support :):) we can go through toogether;):):) ily BRUNOMARS:):)

leaveittogossip

Posted at 1:41 PM on June 3, 2013

Reblogged this on Leave It To Gossip.

SY26

Posted at 12:44 PM on June 3, 2013

Probably his blood sacrifice for all the money he’s earned and along with the fame! Well done good job! Now your money is rolling in. Keep em’ coming.

Luv

Posted at 12:54 PM on June 3, 2013

You’re an idiot! There’s always a rotten one in the bunch that is disrespectful during someone’s time of grief. Very mature of you, “well done and good job!”

SY26

Posted at 11:53 PM on November 6, 2013

All you people are fools. This punk sacrificed his mother to whatever illuminati ritual he was at. These so called celebrities are scums. They’re nothing but poop eaters, butt bashers, flesh eating and blood drinkers. They partake in underground rituals. They think they’re gods. Bruno Mars, go to hell. What’s your excuse for your evil, DUM Mars? “Oh mum, look you I want my fancy clothes, I need my publicity, damn I need my media slotted time attention, my cars and and well glorification. Sorry but you had to go. You see mum, you had to be my sacrifice in order for me to maintain my riches.” There is always a price to pay when making DEALS with the DEVIL?

Mondy

Posted at 12:09 PM on June 3, 2013

That’s Nice that everyone had tweeted to bruno mar

Romi

Posted at 10:32 AM on June 3, 2013

one of many things which made me love Rih,is her golden heart!

Heather Ann

Posted at 11:39 AM on September 29, 2013

abe

Posted at 9:49 AM on June 3, 2013

stay focussed on what you are doing now…………………..

Rachel

Posted at 9:48 AM on June 3, 2013

Did anyone else notice that Rihanna said, “I’m sincerely praying for you bro”. The “sincerely” really caught my attention because when tragedies happen around the world, the only thing celebrities ever really do is tweet their prayers. I’ve always thought it was a load of rubbish. I doubt they do anything beyond the actual tweeting of the message. This, it seems, confirms what I’ve suspected. It’s like she felt the need to let him know that unlike all the other prayers, this one’s legit.

Najat Razak Mumuni

Posted at 3:43 PM on June 4, 2013

take heart, Bruno mars

Diane Marye Condon

Posted at 2:12 AM on June 14, 2013

How did your comment comfort Bruno at this time with his mother’s early birth Home? That was unkind of you. We are here to love all humans, and love does not trash people, even people we think may not be sincere. If YOU really care about Bruno & his family’s heartache, I’d suggest you send an apology here on line about your comment above, and simply state to Bruno that he has your prayers, as well. At 77 years, I am about to be reborn back to Heaven to join my family, including 9 sons, & having been Home before and sent back, I can state to Bruno that his mother is fine. I grieve for his loss for his sake, pray for him and family and hope he does not permit this to hurt him in anyway. He has an extraordinary gift from God, which he is sharing with the world, us! That includes you, too! Fame has great pitfalls, don’t be fooled. Be kinder Rachel and you will find out that the world will smile back at you, too. My sincerest prayers, tons of love – be your mom’s rock as she named you to be, and know she is watching you from Heaven with great pride. Love within the Heart of Our Lord.