Amanda Bynes Getting Ready To Premiere ‘Almost Perfect’ Nose Job

Mon, June 3, 2013 12:35pm EST by 7 Comments
Amanda Bynes Nose Job
FameFlynet

fedorahosted.org

Posted at 5:45 AM on June 30, 2014

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve visited your blog before but after looking at some of the articles I realized
it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m certainly happy I stumbled upon it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!

Michelle

Posted at 7:46 PM on July 8, 2013

Hahaha, It doesnt look any better! But while shes at it, She should get her forehead wrinkles botoxed! And lose about 40 pounds

Dick Inya

Posted at 5:20 AM on July 4, 2013

What exactly was Amanda Bynes supposed to have written about Rihannaand lance fag? And rupaul is the epitomy of self loathing. Who is a queer and proud of it, in all seriousness. Love ya’ Amanda!

Brittany

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 13, 2013

I really do wish her the best because she needs to find her way back to happiness. But I think that people really should leave her alone, let her breath, she obviously doesn’t want any help so everyone should just back off until she decides that she is ready to make a few changes. You can’t help the unwilling because she’s gotta be willing to help herself. You can clearly see that something is wrong with her whether it is mental or not. The old Amanda is still in her somewhere just waiting to get the opportunity to show its self again. Let her breath and she will one day come back just like Britney did. At first she didn’t want help either but she finally got it when she was ready to change and so will Amanda it just will take some time. Get better Amanda! We love you.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:11 PM on June 3, 2013

SHE MUST THINK SHE IS MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

Mondy

Posted at 12:53 PM on June 3, 2013

Lmfao she gonna get a lot of sugery done

Hmm.