Jenna Dewan & Channing Tatum Welcome Their First Child — Congrats

Sun, June 2, 2013 10:30am EDT by 8 Comments
Channing Tatum Baby
FameFlynet

The sexiest man alive is now the sexiest dad alive! Channing and his gorgeous wife Jenna are now proud parents. Congrats to the happy couple!

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan are now proud parents! The gorgeous couple welcomed their first child on Thursday, May 30 in London, and are so excited about their little bundle of joy!

Jenna Dewan-Tatum & Channing Tatum’s Baby

The first-time parents shared the news of their child to Us Weekly on June 2.

The baby, whose name and gender has not yet been announced, is the first child for the couple, who tied the knot in 2009, after meeting on the set of the 2006 film Step Up.

Jenna told Glamour magazine in April that until the new baby arrives, she really wouldn’t know what kind of parents her and Channing would be:

Who knows what kind of parents we’ll be? We have two dogs, so we’ve had some practice! And as soon as this baby comes into the world, Channing and I will figure it out real fast.

Jenna On Living The Pregnant Life in London

The actress spent most of her pregnancy in London while Channing was filming his latest movie Jupiter Ascending. She frequently walked the streets of London and strolled through Hyde Park with her two dogs. She tweeted on May 2: “My big ol belly + London wind is making me re think my short dress idea today lol.”

She also tweeted about her pregnancy cravings: “Alright London tweeters: I need to know the best Mexican restaurant immediately. Pregnant cravings are calling.”
Congrats to Jenna and Channing! What do you think, HollyMoms?

WATCH: Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Channing Tatum’s 2013 Oscar interview

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Recent Celebrity Babies Born:

1. Shakira & Gerard Piqué’s Baby Born — Congrats
  2. Malin Akerman Welcomes Baby Boy Sebastian — Congrats
  3. Jenna Bush Gives Birth To Baby Girl — Congrats

Acne

Posted at 11:24 AM on March 18, 2014

Hello there I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake,
while I was researching on Yahoo for something
else, Nonetheless I am here now and would
just like to say thank you for a incredible
post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your
RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great
work.

Caveman diet

Posted at 9:09 AM on March 15, 2014

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
post was great. I don’t know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous
blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

zyggie

Posted at 9:33 AM on June 3, 2013

they are blessed i wish them well. I thought he was gay?

onlinebabe II

Posted at 2:23 AM on June 3, 2013

Woop woop London, the best man alive……

Courtney

Posted at 1:38 PM on June 2, 2013

@Faith just because the parents are so-called good looking doesn’t mean the kid will be sometimes genes don’t mix well. all that matters in the end is that Jenna and the baby are healthy & happy

Faith

Posted at 1:23 PM on June 2, 2013

That’ll be one good looking kid

Roberta Schloesser (@cranberri32)

Posted at 12:21 PM on June 2, 2013

I am so happy for them! Congratulations!

abe

Posted at 11:08 AM on June 2, 2013

psst: is ist a boy, THEY’RE CURSED.
is it a babygirl, THEY’RE BLESSED, folks!!