Bruno Mars’ Mother Dies At 55 From Brain Aneurysm

Sun, June 2, 2013 11:34am EDT by 30 Comments

kailey gardner

Posted at 4:38 PM on June 9, 2013

R.I.P bernadette hernandez

kayla johnson

Posted at 2:47 PM on June 5, 2013

i feel so sorry about bruno mars mom death i will support Bruno mars family and i will pray for his mom.

Moses. K. Mugenyi P J

Posted at 3:31 AM on June 4, 2013

RIP #BelovedMom

Norma Marie Morris-Mgaya

Posted at 7:37 AM on June 3, 2013

So sorry for your loss Bruno . I know your pain I lost my mother when she was only 42 . May she rest in peace. You have such a wonderful talent. Keep up the good work in memory of your Mother! Don’t let this loss turn your life around . Keep your faith and stay strong !!!

Serena

Posted at 1:07 AM on June 3, 2013

Aww I feel so bad for you R.I.P Bruno’s mom

Monday

Posted at 12:12 AM on June 3, 2013

Rip to his MOM Mrs. Hernandaz

Jerae

Posted at 9:14 PM on June 2, 2013

R.I.P Bruno’s Mother😭😭❤😭❤😭. I’m sorry for your loss Bruno

Sent from my iPhone

kate

Posted at 7:58 PM on June 2, 2013

I had just watched a video about him and his whole family when they were in the Philipines and I was to see him in Boston June 26. How sad is this for such a close family. My condolances to all the family. God Bless!

Sonja Scoggins

Posted at 7:15 PM on June 2, 2013

So sorry to hear about your lost. Your mom was a Beautiful woman. She brought up a wonderful man one who made her proud of him and he went out into the world and made something of him self. Keep your head held high and keep going God Bless you.

Lucy

Posted at 6:45 PM on June 2, 2013

This broke my heart. Just when it seems that he’s at the top of stardom, this happens. It’s almost as if life is trying to pull a terrible prank on him and telling him “gotcha!” I can’t begin to imagine the pain he must be in right now. I’ve seen videos of the family and it looks like they’re really close. I pray they’ll stay strong through this inmensely difficult trial.

Vilmen

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 2, 2013

May her soul rest in the mighty hands of our heavenly living God. Condolences to the family and all concerned.

Trey Louis Noran

Posted at 5:14 PM on June 2, 2013

Life is short and we must live it to its fullness. My heart goes out to you Peter for the loss of your beautiful mother Bernadette Hernandez. I thank God for each and every moment of life and those I am able to share it with. Bruno one day when I get “His Love Street Hotel” I would love to name my education center after your mother. The Bernadette Hernandez education center, we are a 501c3 and working hard to become known to raise needed monies for our homeless hotel and in each room in the hotel from the education to the pantry I will name after special ladies filled with love. I will name the pantry for my mother and so on. We were just on ABC and doing an event in Vegas and hopefully GMA soon. I pray for peace and Gods guideless with love today and the days to come. Trey Noran

michelle

Posted at 4:50 PM on June 2, 2013

May her soul rest in peace. My condolences goes out to Bruno and his entire family.

sylvia

Posted at 4:19 PM on June 2, 2013

Rest In Peace ,,,

Lisa 7

Posted at 2:52 PM on June 2, 2013

My thoughts and prayers are with this family. We love you Bruno and can’t wait to get to know your sisters on their new show! God bless all of you. In my prayers.

sunday

Posted at 2:24 PM on June 2, 2013

sowie dude

Lisa Del Fante

Posted at 1:59 PM on June 2, 2013

Bruno, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Joyce Shepherd

Posted at 1:56 PM on June 2, 2013

Bruno & family, I pray these few words will comfort you as grieve the lost of you mother. And please know as hard as it is to face such lost that “Death is a heartache only Jesus can heal, LOVE leaves a memory no one can steal!”

REST IN PEACE IN PARADISE LOVELY MRS. HERNANDAZ, THANK YOU FOR GIVING US YOUR BEAUTIFUL SON BRUNO!

paula

Posted at 3:42 PM on June 2, 2013

Lovely, wise and touching comment.

Disney Vasquez † (@Hawaii1987)

Posted at 1:14 PM on June 2, 2013

RIP

Ramoavb25kae

Posted at 1:14 PM on June 2, 2013

Rip to Bruno mom Ms.Hernandaz she will look down on him whenever he performance on stage

angel113

Posted at 12:48 PM on June 2, 2013

poor family, it’s very sad news

mishkah

Posted at 12:29 PM on June 2, 2013

im so sorry for the loss Bruno ;(

Do You!

Posted at 12:14 PM on June 2, 2013

OMG! I send my condolences to the family.
my mom had an aneurysm 11 years ago and survived without permanent injury.
The doctors are still calling her a miracle.
Seeing signs that there is something wrong and getting help I think makes the difference.
I’m shocked if she was already in the hospital after a heart attack, she should’ve been monitored better!
I’m praying for the family.

Lucy

Posted at 6:49 PM on June 2, 2013

I’m so glad to know your mom had a better outcome. I believe in miracles. I was wondering if you could share with me what your mom experienced from the very beginning. My husband is in his thirties, but he’s suffered from high blood pressure since his teens. I’m always afraid that he might have something on the kind later in life. All the best for you and your family.

Damn!

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 2, 2013

I also believe my mom’s had something to do with the heart. She’d had heart surgery about a month before the Aneurysm.
The morning that it happened she complained of a bad headache. She also had history of migraines, but this was so much worse! Tears were running down her face and we had never seen her like that.We called 911 asap! because we knew that was not normal.
The paramedics arrived and was gonna take her to a different hospital from all her doctors. My dad had them put her in his car and he rushed her to her hospital himself.
All this time when things were going on, all she was saying was lord Jesus help me!
She couldn’t answer any of our questions or respond to anything.She just kept muttering, Lord Jesus help me!
Just as my dad wheeled her into the emergency room she fell forward in the wheelchair.
They did a brain scan after my dad explained what had happened. They saw the bleed and she was rushed into surgery.
I went to visit her the next day in ICU. When I took her hand he squeezed my hand so hard!
I immediately told my sister that she was gonna be okay.
When she got released from the hospital she went to rehab. She had a problem with nausea for a while, and it got her down.We have a big family and we weren’t gonna let her stay depressed.
I was pregnant with my daughter at the time but did all that I could to keep her spirits up.
Today she is doing great! the only things she can’t do is, drive and bend over to pick something up. If she does she’ll get dizzy and fall over.
Her surgeon still calls her a miracle till this day.
I believe it’s just divine intervention.
Hope this helped@Lucy. I will pray for you and your family as well.
Your husband should take his medicine and do as his doctors say. My mom didn’t always do that.
She can walk, talk, cook and do all the things she did before, except drive and bend over to pick up things.She thanks god everyday for giving her that miracle.

Guest

Posted at 12:10 PM on June 2, 2013

I feel so badly for Bruno.

kimberly