Angelina Jolie’s First Red Carpet Since Revealing Double Mastectomy

Sun, June 2, 2013 4:52pm EDT by 9 Comments
Angelina Jolie Red Carpet
Getty

Kandy

Posted at 2:38 AM on June 5, 2013

I love how they have it all together. Their strong relationship, their family, causes and career. They put other hollywood couples who can’t hang in there to shame. Angelina is so brave and a wonderful woman.

Kim

Posted at 1:45 PM on June 3, 2013

brad is a very good actor but angelina is a talentless actress that just can act same movies and all suck

Nariom

Posted at 9:44 AM on June 3, 2013

Photos of naked breasts just leaked to web. I must say that they looks natural, except those few scars. Photos after operation shows how much she had to suffer.. heres link: clixtk.com/gkT

Katie

Posted at 9:27 AM on June 3, 2013

Do they look like movie stars or aging country music types?
She went bigger and lifted–the dress is backless.
I haven’t seen them together since last years academy awards– hard selling the new movie.

phutc7274

Posted at 7:37 AM on June 3, 2013

This is a real woman….brave, loving and dedicated to her family. I saw a show where genetic testing revealed that there are really four types of breast cancers. The most aggressive form of breast cancer is genetically akin to the aggressive ovarian cancer that kills so many women.
I can easily understand why the ovarian surgery is next.
There comes a time when you must decide to eliminate parts of your body that are killing you.

BRAVA Angelina!

Marisa Rebuffé Lorah

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 2, 2013

I greatly admire Angelina Jolie for what she did. However, I am dismayed to see that she apparently went bigger when she had the choice to make her new breasts her natural pre-surgery size. I hope I’m wrong because she will look top heavy the rest of her life if she did make them bigger. That was her beauty….her overall thinness. I hope I’m wrong and maybe there are still bandages or something on her breasts but I doubt it.

Lolly

Posted at 7:34 PM on June 2, 2013

I highly doubt that she would lie about something like that

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 7:23 PM on June 2, 2013

I’m sure that’s lie about double mastectomy.

Kookoo