Harry Styles & More: Who Should Kristen Stewart Date Next?

Sat, June 1, 2013 8:30am EST by 205 Comments
Kristen Stewart Dating
FameFlynet, SplashNews

Walk down the Valley of LA LA Land with Rob and KATY

Posted at 10:05 PM on June 1, 2013

Aquaris 64 STFU you now have proof of his deceitful ,uncaring,bully,abusive emotional ,nasty A&& player that he is Do your work BIG MOUTH go to the sites I have given you open your eyes and start being intelligent instead of being in the dark

aquarius64

Posted at 10:53 PM on June 1, 2013

@walk down – produce the photos that Katy and Rob made out or had sex; otherwise 50 photos prove Kristen is a trashbox. @guest – Sienna was a trashbox too, but she didn’t have her team smear her wronged bf to make herself look good; or paint her partner in cheating as a sexual predator to make herself look like a victim. And for pairing her up with Taylor – you’re just trading one Twilight fantasy for another. Bella/Edward tanked so Bella/Jacob comes in. You Twi-hards should know by now that what happens on screen does not translate well in real life.

Dee

Posted at 9:36 PM on June 1, 2013

Wow! This article is so inappropriate, I almost don’t know what I want to say about it! I mean relatively who gets out of a relationship and starts dating again right after??!!
Hollywood life needs a reality check and needs to stop being money hungry and realize that the people they are posting nonsense about have feeling too! I mean posting polls and asking all of us fans who Kristen should date next…..Wrong, on so many levels!

I hope that my previous posts were right,,,And I hope that Rob and Kristen are having a laugh on the gossip site and paparazzi’s for once!!

aquarius64

Posted at 7:57 AM on June 2, 2013

@dee – apparently Maika Monroe, if what has been written about her going from Zac Efron to Taylor quickly are true.

Caroline

Posted at 9:15 PM on June 1, 2013

Harry Stiles is going through that “let me sleep with every fan who comes to my concert” phase so Kristen should stay away from him! I think Taylor would be good for her but also maybe Kellan Lutz who played Emmett in the Twilight films? He and Kristen only had a few scenes together but they had some spark!

Guest

Posted at 9:19 PM on June 1, 2013

I think Kellan seems to be attracted to women best described as curvaceous. :)

Caroline

Posted at 9:12 PM on June 1, 2013

In the Twilight movies Bella and Jacob always had MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better chemistry than Bella and Edward so I think Kristen and Taylor should see if it holds true for them in real life too!

Mistaken

Posted at 8:28 PM on June 1, 2013

How many of us had that special love…moved on to others and realized YEARS later we made a huge mistake. They say they are too young to be in love..I think when your young, thats the only time you really experience true love. They will move on…but regret it later.

margaret

Posted at 7:36 AM on June 2, 2013

I totally agree.

Lulu Collazo

Posted at 7:12 PM on June 1, 2013

I believe she is smiling not to change her image, but because she changed her life. She has a great future ahead of her and I am sure someone with courage (not a coward, like Robert) someone who will not be ashamed of forgiving and forgetting (unlike Robert) will treat her like she deserves, like a lady… Let’s make a short examples of women who have struggled with their partners and after their breakup are better than ever: NICOLE KIDMAN, JENNIFER ANISTON, SANDRA BULLOCK, HALLY BERRY, KATIE HOLMES, just to name a few because they were married to or in a relationship with a je…k. True love will come her way and mend her heart. Our hopes are with her and we all fans wish her the best. Keep smiling Kristen, the worst is over, Robert is in your past. Cheers!

blue eyes

Posted at 10:13 PM on June 1, 2013

Could not agree with you more, Kristen is so much better off with out that LOSER

spaz101

Posted at 7:07 PM on June 1, 2013

Those 2.27 people don’t know harry styles that well and couldn’t have been fans of him. No don’t Kristen I am not saying that harry is mine but he talented she not he smart she not he sweet she not he probably can act better then she can she can’t act better then justin biber he is funny he is not he can close his mouth she can not huh had to get that off my chest but if she wants to make rob P.Oed and jealous taylor lautern is the way to go sorry for my lack of grammar i was in a rush and sorry if i miss spelled any thing!

Guest

Posted at 9:16 PM on June 1, 2013

No need to apologize spaz101. I appreciate the time it takes to post when English is not your first language. Anyway, I enjoyed your post! :).

helen

Posted at 11:38 PM on June 1, 2013

@SPAZ101 harry styles is aN UNTALENTED faggot so STFU

melody

Posted at 6:40 PM on June 1, 2013

HEY HWL, YOU DONT NEED TO MATCH ANYBODY WITH KRISTEN STEWART. LEAVE HER ALONE….. GIVE HER THE SLOT TO CHOOSE A BETTER GUY FOR HER. I KNOW THAT SHE WILL MOVE ON COZ ROB PATTINSON IS NOT THE ONLY GUY ON EARTH.THERE ARE LOTS OF GUYS… BUT SHE HAS TO STAY COOL, AND FIND ONE AT THE RIGHT TIME. NO NEED TO HURRY……

Jack Hammer

Posted at 6:33 PM on June 1, 2013

YOU ARE WAY OFF HOLLYWOOD LIFE! EQUIPPED WITH A WANDERING GENITALIA I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ONE OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING LOTHARIOS: JOHN MAYER, LEONARDO DI CRAPS, WILMER VALDERRAMA, SEAN PENN, JAMES FRANCO OR THE OLD BRITISH STANDBY WHICH SHE IS ATTRACTED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE LIKE JAMES BLUNT OR THE LOVE OF HER LIFE THE SECOND TIME AROUND RUPIG SANDERS. HE HE HE

yep

Posted at 5:28 PM on June 1, 2013

She should date Taylor lautner ofcourse!!! The wolf….hihhi

misti

Posted at 7:31 PM on June 1, 2013

NEVER gonna happen! They will always be only friends.

denice

Posted at 7:32 PM on June 1, 2013

@yep I agree with you she should give Taylor lautner a chance he makes her smile and she has so much fun with him.

Guest

Posted at 9:21 PM on June 1, 2013

I don’t know why, but when I think of her and Lautner I think of it being an incestuous affair.

mariitza

Posted at 4:34 PM on June 1, 2013

no hablo ni escribo ingles pero kriser y robert hacen la mejor pareja y ienen que superar los 2 esto

Linda Louisville

Posted at 4:31 PM on June 1, 2013

She doesn’t need a man… She might consider going to college. A big dose of normal would probably do her some good right now. She could go a semester at a time and work movies in between. It might take her some time to finish her degree, but what the heck? She has time…

claire

Posted at 5:24 PM on June 1, 2013

Agreed. She should go to college to become a cultured person, learn many important things, and maybe land an engineer or a doctor, someone far from Hollywood life. Meryl Streep married an sculptor, an artist. I had dreams about she and Robert being like Paul Newman and wife, who raised a family while the wife did not work too much in films, but it doesn’t seem possible anymore.
I like Jim Sturgess for her, too. He is a musician and gifted actor, handsome.

chacha

Posted at 3:27 PM on June 1, 2013

I Don’t know but i’m happy Rob is far away from her, with her he look like a depress man, he don’t smile like her …

Robs a playa

Posted at 4:04 PM on June 1, 2013

He don’t smile cuz he knows he’s guilty. He really wishes his fans (a lot of former fans now, lol) didnt pay so much attention to his sightings and figure out he’s really the player in their relationship. So glad it’s over. Oh and just so you know I’m not a crazy Krisbian, I was more his fan first. The more I saw him in last 2 years, the less I liked him.

Seriously, it’s over. Why talk about him at all anymore when it comes to Kristen?

chacha

Posted at 4:07 PM on June 1, 2013

I don’t talk with krisbian who try to make believe they was rob fan sorry

aquarius64

Posted at 4:09 PM on June 1, 2013

@robs a playa – got proof rob fooled around? You want to go, then you must bow to the Rob/Kristen hookup while she was with Michael Arangano, another unproven urban myth. You want with Rob is a dog, then you have to accept that Kristen is a trashbox.

Catarina

Posted at 3:11 PM on June 1, 2013

Chace C. It s very nice. Love how it looks! Love his eyes. But I also have another in my preference Taylor l. This gorgeous and hot and es has a smile so beautiful. Love his personality and also a great friend of kristen. And also humble, smiling, love this kid. For the love of God do not ROB I detest this man, want him to go to hell.

zorak

Posted at 2:53 PM on June 1, 2013

Hollywood Lies, you have againg confused me. Didn’t you print or reprint stories that she was gay? You have, as yet, not gotten around to linking her to farm animals. Why don’t you pathetic piles of scum offer choices consistent with your bogus articles Put a bunch of girls name up there too, and maybe a awan or pony for good measure give you readers more chances to vent their hatred! More money for you

Guest

Posted at 9:24 PM on June 1, 2013

I think she is bi-.

Mali

Posted at 2:39 PM on June 1, 2013

Rupert sanders of course! They looked happy and so in love together…

Guest

Posted at 9:26 PM on June 1, 2013

That would be a good choice –Rupert. Plus, less new notches on her belt in case she reconciles.

robfan

Posted at 2:29 PM on June 1, 2013

I think She should date Rupert Sanders, don’t ask me why I don’t know or maybe a bit

Kara

Posted at 2:25 PM on June 1, 2013

Kristen had MA during her mid-teens then Rob later. She should take a break from dating. She’s young. She should concentrate on her career. See what happened after she turned down Focus to spend time with Rob? Nada! She does not need any man right now except for a new leading man in her next movie. Love you Kristen. Be happy!

Carol

Posted at 2:18 PM on June 1, 2013

Aquarius 64, I’m a Aquarius 65. If you are still holding the so call affair that happen eleven months ago on Kristen then there is something wrong with you. Kristen didn’t break up a family, Liberty Ross as been trying for a long time to end the marriage check on your facts. I believe Rupert, liberty and Katy Perry set Kristen up. Who do you know would pose for pictures like that. Check out the pictures there are more pictures with another couple doing the same thing. Why was the media following Kristen Liberty called them and probably Katy Perry too!!! Katy wanted Rob and the type of woman that would do anything to get what she wants. Rob is no angel he might have a hand in it to. He can’t trust Kristen what make you think that she didn’t finally find out what he was. He has been sleeping with Katy Perry before this mess with Rupert Sanders.

aquarius64

Posted at 4:31 PM on June 1, 2013

@carol – 50 PICTURES proved Kristen cheated. If you have phone records, emails, text messages and audio tapes that prove Rob, Liberty and Katy conspired to take down Kristen, PRODUCE THEM. While you’re at it, produce the pictures of Rob and Katy having sex before Kristen’s Mini-Cooper makeout since you’re claiming he did. If the business is false, why did Kristen CONFESS, and why didn’t she sue US Weekly? You’re a Kristen fan who’s ticked off that NO ONE is going to let her off the hook for that mess. People like you are going to get pushback for the ridiculous “Kristen was framed” theory when you have no evidence to back it up. The fact that you think a crumbling marriage is justification for Kristen to get WILLINGLY involved with Rupert makes me wonder about YOUR character. It doesn’t matter Liberty was thinking about leaving or hooked up outside her marriage (that was between her and Rupert), KRISTEN HAD NO BUSINESS IN GETTING INVOLVED WITH A MARRIED MAN, PERIOD. Kristen was STILL wrong; and she was STUPID to do her dirt on a pubic road in LA – Pap Central. No matter how hard you try this is with Kristen for the rest of her life.

Guest

Posted at 6:36 PM on June 1, 2013

@aquarius64-Kristen is not the only one in the world who cheated. But you’re only crucifying her because she dated Rob, Look at Sienna Millerfor example. There were 100 plus photos of her being topless with a married man whose wife was pregnant at the time. But she still found happiness with Tom , Robs best friend, and everyone forgot that she was once a home wrecker. People make mistakes, Kristen owned up to it and apologized to the world already, she doesn’t owe anyone anything anymore.

Another Guest

Posted at 9:29 PM on June 1, 2013

Plus, she felt it necessary to get rid of her favorite Mini-cooper. Soiled, I suppose.

ruru

Posted at 4:36 PM on June 1, 2013

I am agree with you , Krisbian insult Rob without proof

HL stupidity

Posted at 2:18 PM on June 1, 2013

This is as stupid as when HL ran the same article about Rob a few days ago (whole Rob was at a romantic resort with his friend Katy).

Kristen seems to be focusing on what’s important right now so just stop trying to make money off her name.

nina

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 1, 2013

Who care who she will date, I have to say good luck to Him, She can cheat on you, it’s her thing

Oh plz

Posted at 2:22 PM on June 1, 2013

I’ve followed Rob in the media and Id say he’s no angel either sweetie. I think any intelligent stand up person can realize Kristen made a mistake but her overall track record is better than his, and she isn’t going to be a doormat.

Another Guest

Posted at 9:35 PM on June 1, 2013

She’s hanging out with her lesbian friends so much because 1) they are her only friends, and 2) it provokes less suspicion and gossip that she is “dating” the people she is hanging with (unlike like Rob gets with and his platonic female friends). But if her fans can claim he’s getting some via friends with benefits, then Rob fans should be able to claim there’s a little experimenting going on with Kristen and the girls, no?

aquarius64

Posted at 1:43 PM on June 1, 2013

Kristen needs to work on rehabilitating her image and taking a look at herself and not dive into a new guy. Let’s be real – there are guys out there that are probably skittish about getting involved with her because of her “momentary indiscretion”, out of fear of getting the same treatment. Or worse, guys step to her because of said “momentary indiscretion” thinking she’ll drop her panties for EVERYBODY. As for any new guy, take Taylor Lautner of the list. He’s been accused of sniffing around Kristen while she was with Rob, just like Katy Perry has been accused with Rob without proof. (That’s probably why he brought this girl Maika out of nowhere, to shut down speculation of his having a role in the end of Robsten.)

This movie “Camp X-Ray” may be the road to redemption for Kristen. Instead of the arrogant “I don’t have to audition for roles” attitude, show that she has done research on life in the military, trained, etc. she prepared for the role. In Show White she showed minimal to no combat ability for someone who is suppose to play a warrior fighting to regain her kingdom. If she does a decent job she’ll stop being tabloid fodder (for now).

Sally

Posted at 12:52 PM on June 1, 2013

Did HL take down the pictures of Kristen going to the wedding..

Sandi

Posted at 12:40 PM on June 1, 2013

In my heart I believe that Kristen and Rob are soul mates, however
Rob used Kristen as a door mat—for his age he is still very immature—most men including my own son do not mature until about 30—it is a fact that womem mature faster, I believe the reason they split was because Rob wanted to party all the time go out and drink, Kristen on the other hand likes to go out for dinner, music venues etc she is not much of a drinker she really like to cook and enjoy having friends at her home, Let’s hope time away from each other might be just what the doctor order they need to listen to there hearts and not this so called friends

amrita

Posted at 1:13 PM on June 1, 2013

well said kristen has had the most of an adolescent life and now wants a family but Robert is more into pub drinks and fun.Maybe when Robert will really be losing kristen he will realise what he is losing

Antony

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 1, 2013

I completly agree with you, but I hope that Kris won’t take him anytime!! her can have someone better than Rob! (I’m sure that kris will be nominate for one oscar in the future Rob will come back, immediately)!

aquarius64

Posted at 1:15 PM on June 1, 2013

@sandi – trashing Rob with UNPROVEN allegations will not change what Kristen did last summer. and it was FOUL. As for Kristen’s vices – you forgot about the picture of her smoking a bong on the stoop in 2008 – 2009?

Love Kristen

Posted at 2:50 PM on June 1, 2013

Aquarius64 – as for her vices, She was 18 and it hasn’t happened since. This is 5 years later now. As for the foul pics, yep, they were foul. It is also foul to read about star who wants world to believe he is committed relationship be reported on multiple trysts and evenings with other women. But there’s no smoking gun so it must not be real? It’s called common sense and deduction. So, any future guy of Kristen’s should know she & Rob tried to love each other but they were both immature and the relationship became toxic. They should respect her for distancing herself from that and learning from her past.

Kristen is beautiful, intelligent, and has an amazing career. Any one would be lucky to date her. More importantly, they could trust that she will not sell out her personal life to save her image when the going gets tough. She is displaying a lot of maturity at the moment.

maybe,

Posted at 12:39 PM on June 1, 2013

HE is one very talented musician ……

blue eyes