Kendall Jenner Models Bikinis & Wants To Be A Victoria’s Secret Model

Fri, May 31, 2013 4:52pm EST by 21 Comments
SplashNews

The reality star has landed a gig as the face, (and bod!), of Agua Bendita swimwear — and considering she’s aspiring to be a Victoria’s Secret model now this means she’s one step closer.

Kendall Jenner is seriously model material. The 17-year-old has landed yet another gig, joining the likes of Candice Swanepoel and Sara Sampaio as the face of Aqua Bendita swimwear — and she looks amazing! Now that her campaign has been released we can see why the teen is aspiring to one day achieve ‘Angel’ status as a Victoria’s Secret girl!

Kendall Jenner Victoria’s Secret Model?

Kendall has expressed her interest in modeling for the mass retailer, telling E! News, “It’s always been kind of a dream of mine. It’s something I’d love to do.” Considering her 18th birthday is coincidentally right around the time of the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show there just might be a chance that this teen could get her wings!

Kendall Jenner Aqua Bendita Shoot:

After taking a glance of her in her new campaign it’s clear that she has what it takes to suit up for VS. From her bronzed skin to her serious gaze and wavy, undone beach hair everything about Kendall screams major model material. She is cool and confident in front of the camera, showing off a pastel bikini with a fun floral print. What do you think? Does Kendall have what it takes to be a Victoria’s Secret model? Katrina Mitzeliotis

More Kendall Jenner Modeling News:

1. Kendall Jenner Would ‘Love To’ Model For Victoria’s Secret
  2. Kendall Jenner Shares A Cute Bikini PIC On Instagram
  3. Kendall Jenner Puts Modeling Before Reality TV & Says No To Spin-Off

Jane

Posted at 12:09 AM on September 15, 2014

Kendall Jenner. Victoria’s Secret.
CRAP.
If VS ever hire her, I will stop buying their products. VS, you are awesome, please don’t lower your standards to brats who manipulate her way into the industry through name and money. Hire people who truly work their way from the bottom, and would give up anything to.

Celine

Posted at 12:04 AM on September 15, 2014

Victoria’s Secret, I hope you are smart enough to realize that though Kendall Jenner is perhaps ambitious to model, her participating in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will undoubtedly turn off many female consumers, I myself included. No one likes the Kardashians, and no smart company will ever employ her.

Cece

Posted at 10:35 AM on October 15, 2013

Ugh no please no. I mean sure, she is pretty but she doesn’t have ”that special thing” that for example Adriana, Candice and Alessandra’s got. My opinion is that Victoria’s Secret are for godesses with sparkling confidence and magnetic personalities, girls that you look at and think ”Wow, I want to be like them.” Kendall honestly looks just like a pretty girl-next door. I wish her luck in all her other model jobs, but stay out from Victoria’s Secret.

Sarah

Posted at 10:42 AM on October 15, 2013

I totally agree. I don’t even understand why Kendall is a model. Probably because of her sisters.. I will honestly stop buying VS products if she becomes an angel. That would just show how Victoria’s Secret has lowered their standards and that would be sad. This is just my honest opinion.

bianca

Posted at 12:22 AM on January 22, 2014

OMG i agree, thats what i was thinking, both of you guys ^^.
i will stop buying Vs products if she becomes part of the brand, Im being 100% honest right now, and also, The Kardashian/jenner family has a lot of controversy in their lives, im pretty sure Victoria Secret wouldnt let her in and make the company look bad.
besides, she has many others places to go model for. no offense.
plus, she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, and momager is always backing her up by finding the right people to make her little girls dreams to come true.
AND, most of the angels that i see do interviews grew up in farms, and started from the very pit bottom, and dreamed to get out in the world and got what they worked for, and they are very smart.
i dont think Kendall is suit to be a vs model, but she is very pretty.

JA

Posted at 4:21 PM on September 14, 2013

She has a model body. She is a beauty and a natural one. And Brody is handsome as can be. She has fresh natural good looks. She must get her looks from Bruce.She is a Jenner. And the Jenners are good. She will be successful. Think she ought to hang with her Jenner brothers more.

jillian blue suarez

Posted at 6:25 PM on July 20, 2013

my name is Jillian Blue Suarez. I am 17 years old. I am a rising senior at Gaffney high school in Gaffney, S.C. 29341…my desire is to become a famous model. I would like some information and some pointers as to what to do and who to contact. I have a lot of pictures of myself that I could present if I knew how and who. any information would be greatly appreciated. thank you, jillian suarez

Audriana

Posted at 6:13 PM on June 18, 2013

i think Kendall is gorgeous she is skinny but yet has cuves around her hips. she is pretty and is down to earth.

CaptainMcNeil

Posted at 10:38 PM on June 10, 2013

She’ll get her wish- not by merit or talent, mind you, but by name.

francisca

Posted at 2:39 AM on June 15, 2013

yess that’s is exactly what i meant hahh-.-

francisca

Posted at 6:40 AM on June 7, 2013

Well, you know being a VS model as far as i know, is not easy cause they have to be smart too you see. The VS models are not just a brainless model who walk on the runway show and act beautiful, they are smart and good in making decision. They think before they speak because they have to keep their reputation as highly as it could. It’s not like i hate kendall but i guess kendall jenner can cope with it i guess. I mean her family(kardashian&jenner) is already famous and she’s well known in public highly. Idk bout you guys but i prefer new faces in VS models more fresh and breathtaking people got to know new model is amusing too. We’ll just have to wait and see, and i wish the best for kendall:) (i knw she can make it in VS no doubt hahh -.-)

Lori

Posted at 9:09 AM on June 2, 2013

Funny, just two years ago Kris Jenner told Bruce ” at least she’s not doing anything crazy like Modeling Victoria’s Secret lingere or anything” what a hypocrite. Now she is paying the media to plant these stories about her and VS. she is so desprite to make supermodel status and practically publicly begging them to take her. It worked with Khloe and X Factor. These trashy people manipulate the media and the only one who consider them stars are themselves and the media. Kendall Jenner is average looking at best, no body whatsoever. Skin was SO bad and still is. Kim looks like Michel Jackson and Bruce looks like a woman. She dropped out of school to take selfless and make a career but kk burnt out all the options. Their shows will be cancelled by next year due to ratings and they’ll be yesterday’s news.

Shay

Posted at 6:36 PM on June 1, 2013

Kendall Jenner is beautiful and so cool : ) She’s only 17 & I think she has been raised differently being her situation & who her family is & what they’re like… I commend her for being confident & enjoying her life, despite what others make say or think… If you had all the cool things going on like she does, wouldn’t you live it up as best as you could? – y. o. l. o!

Shelly

Posted at 12:42 AM on June 2, 2013

I have to agree with you to a certain degree. Kendall does seem like she has more confidence about herself and she is clearly the looker of the two…..I would go so far as to say she is the looker of them all including Kim. It’s too bad she wants to model because I could see her being much more. I hope she keep being the “quiet” one while doing her thing and stay out of the media and please don’t get a boob job or butt injections. She’s cool just the way she is.. Her sister (kyle)on the other hand is a wild child…….IMO.

Kate

Posted at 5:39 PM on June 1, 2013

you people seem so jealous of her. She still has some maturing to do. she is still growing up. yea her HALF sister is Kim. SO WHAT! her last name is Jenner. she’s out of school and is trying to be successful in life. so what she doesn’t have chest yet. we will all have to wait for that to happen. she is beautiful in her own way. every model doesn’t look the same OBVIOUSLY. she may not have the same sexy look but the sweet and innocent one. she would be great for a VS model. Let her grow up first.

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 5:09 PM on June 1, 2013

She has no chest unless her whomomager buys one for her like Kim’s and Kourt’s. She also does not have the sexy aura the other models have who are gorgeous, she has very average looks. Teen model, ok, just stop whoring her out there, puleez

mari

Posted at 6:32 AM on June 1, 2013

I really don’t think she has the look of a VS-angel. They are all gorgeous but they usually have that cute “girl next door” look about them, and I think Kendall is missing that quality. She is much more raw and cool, and not so much cute and girly. I would be surprised if she ever got the offer to be an Angel because she looks nothing like the girls they usually pick. Then again, I was surprised to see Cara Delevigne on the runway too, so I guess it could happen.

Spenc

Posted at 1:59 AM on June 1, 2013

Are you people serious? She wont be a VS model bc of her family name and reputation. She needs to go to school

LOL

Posted at 9:39 PM on May 31, 2013

I think she could become a victoria secret model

Robin

Posted at 9:18 PM on May 31, 2013

I think she should totally be a VS model. Like omg that would be awesome.

miamiflfashionbabe

Posted at 12:22 AM on June 1, 2013

that would be the fastest way to kill that dying brand. what are you 14? or being sarcastic?