‘Basketball Wives’ Star Evelyn Lozada Goes To Teen Prom in Plunging Gown

Fri, May 31, 2013 9:55am EST by 13 Comments
SplashNews

The reality star agreed to go to prom with a 19-year-old and she opted to wear a super low-cut, tight red dress. Do you think this was inappropriate?

Evelyn Lozada went to prom with a high school senior and she definitely brought the heat! The Basketball Wives star was invited by Anthony Nelson to attend his prom in Bloomfield, Michigan on May 29.

Evelyn Lozado Goes To Prom

Evelyn showed up to Anthony’s house wearing a shocking outfit. While everyone else looked prom ready, she opted to wear a skin-tight dress! She wore sky-high heels and she showed off her cleavage. It was so distracting!

They took a bunch of pics and then hopped into an SUV and headed to dinner. It turns out this was Evelyn’s first time to prom since she never went to her own!

“The reason why I’m so excited is because I never had the opportunity to attend my own prom,” she tweeted. “During that time of my life, I was becoming a teenage mom and pregnant with my daughter Shaniece.”

It sounds like Evelyn had a great time because she wrote on her blog:

“I want to thank Anthony and his mom Sean Nelson for opening their home to me! Anthony’s entire family and friends came by his house to see him off to prom and it was amazing, he even bought me a corsage!!! I’ve never had a corsage! You guys don’t understand how HAPPY I was!!”

WATCH: Basketball Wives Star Evelyn Lozado Speaks Out

– Chloe Melas

More ‘Basketball Wives’ News:

1. Basketball Wives’ Stars Jennifer Williams & Evelyn Lozada’s Assistant Get In Fight
  2. ‘Basketball Wives’ Recruiting Vanessa Bryant — New Report
  3. New ‘Basketball Wives’ Cast: Kenya Bell & Kesha Nichols

w3directory.org

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 12, 2013

I love your blog.. very nicee colors & theme. Did you design this websitee yourself or did you hire
someone to do it forr you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to construct
my own blog and would like to find out where
u got this from. thanks

nxQxWcDxDIXMIY

Posted at 10:31 AM on July 16, 2013

816982 276183I enjoy what you guys are typically up too. This kind of clever function and reporting! Maintain up the really excellent works guys Ive added you guys to blogroll. 825719

Tiffany Loves Dru

Posted at 12:27 AM on June 2, 2013

I haven’t always been a fan of her but I’ve been finding it hard NOT to like this woman lately :) She has made me have a change of heart……… That was sweet of her to attend prom and no I saw nothing wrong with the dress :)

hope and pray

Posted at 10:44 PM on June 1, 2013

Just some more slut looking Hollywood clothes!

Lauren

Posted at 11:28 AM on June 1, 2013

I loveeeeee her!!!!!!!! Can’t wait to see more of her GO’HEAD EVELYN YOU ROCKED THAT!

Crystal

Posted at 9:10 AM on June 1, 2013

Awwwwsszzzz I think she looked so pretty!!!!!!
I wish I could get her to come all the way to PA for my prom
That kid is lucky, and a cutie too lolz*

Dawn

Posted at 7:34 AM on June 1, 2013

I think the dress was fine it was a senior prom do any of u watch the news or read blogs? kids today are doing alot more than we were in our day a low cut dress won’t hurt anyone! Ppl throw shade for anything the woman made a fan dream come true let her live.

Maritza

Posted at 10:52 PM on May 31, 2013

I know she has many haters but after seeing her struggle and seeing how she didn’t settle for a man who didn’t love her the right way I have no choice but to respect her! I see her as a Great role model and voice for women who are in abusive situations! Go ahead Ev looking good chica, don’t let the haters stop you now! Oh, and you killed it in that prom dress I know that young man was very happy!

Lindsay

Posted at 10:46 PM on May 31, 2013

wowwww that was so sweet of her! And I think her dress was so beautiful that is so sweet how happy she made him I love Evelyn can’t wait to see her back on Basketball Wives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisha

Posted at 8:11 PM on May 31, 2013

I love this new side of Evelyn Lozada. I think she has a lot to offer to the world through TV and other outlets. Women, young women, and teenagers can learn alot from Evelyn! Thank you Hollywood Life for posting this I didn’t know she did such a nice thing for this young man! I think that’s great and a lovely way to give back to fans, hope to see more from this pretty lady xoxoxox

gbtw

Posted at 2:16 PM on May 31, 2013

omg. so inappropriate, and gross to be trying so hard to give boners to teenagers. YUCK! she should’ve been sent home for inappropriate attire.

cindy

Posted at 11:03 AM on May 31, 2013

eeeuuuwwwwww!!!

Gone with the wind!

Posted at 10:55 AM on May 31, 2013

Most schools won’t let a person over age 21 into the prom, even if they are someones date.
I guess this school made an exception.
The dress was a bit much though.