‘The X Factor’ runner-up Carly Rose looked gorgeous at the New York City premiere for ‘Epic’ — we chatted with her hair and makeup artists so you can copy her exact look!
Carly Rose Sonenclar is on top of the world — not only does she have a record deal, but she’s reaping the benefit of being a celebrity by attending fancy movie premieres! Down-to-earth Carly looked gorgeous at the flick’s premiere on May 18, and we know the exact products used by her hair and makeup team for you to get the look!
Carly Rose Sonenclar’s ‘Epic’ Premiere Makeup — Get Her Exact Look
Carly’s makeup was done by Celebrity Makeup Artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon.
“1) Start with Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Skin Tint SPF 20 to even out skin tone and hide imperfections.
2) On the eyelids, use Dior Crayon Waterproof Eyeliner in Intense Brown. On the crease, use Dior 3-Couleurs Smoke Nude Eyeshadow Palette for a copper brown finish.
3) Add a splash of color around the cheeks using Dior Blush in Peachy Keen 553.
4) Finish the look with Dior Addict 643 Diablotine Lipstick to top and bottom lips.”
Get Her Exact Braided Hairstyle
Carly’s hair was created by Celebrity Hairstylist Angelo David Pisacreta of Angelo David Salon.
“1) Prepare hair for styling with the Angelo David Zero Frizz Control then begin blow drying hair in small sections.
2) Part hair in the middle, then start creating small section of curls using a 1 inch barrel curling iron. Once done, run your fingers through hair to break the curls.
3) Take a small section from both sides and create a French braid going all the way to the back. Finish the look with a medium hold hair spray.
TIP: To amp up the body and length of this look, add a few Angelo David Couture Clip-On Extensions.”
Are you excited for Carly Rose’s music, HollywoodLifers?
– Dory Larrabee
More Carly Rose Sonenclar News:
- Carly Rose Sonenclar’s Pretty ‘X Factor’ Mermaid Waves: Get The Look
- Selena Gomez: Mentoring ‘X Factor’ Finalist Carly Rose Sonenclar?
- ‘X Factor’ Carly Rose Sonenclar Meets Singer Ed Sheeran