Britney’s hair looks totally amazing on the June cover of ‘Shape’ magazine. We chatted with her hairstylist so you can get her exact look!
Britney Spears, 31, looks so fabulous after having two kids — aside from her stunning bikini body, we are loving her voluminous, wavy hair! We got the exact products her stylist Glenn Nutley used so you can get her look at home.
Britney Spears’ ‘Shape’ Hair — Perfect, Beachy Waves
Glenn created the fab look with Oribe Hair Care products. Here are his tips for Britney’s beautiful hair:
1. Curl hair with an iron away from the face on both sides. Before shaking out the curls, blast the roots with Dry Texturizing Spray.
2. With the head tipped back, separate curls with your fingers and shake them all out. While the head is still tipped back, spray Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray throughout the ends.
3. Clean up flyaways without weighting down the style by spraying Superfine Hair Spray on a blush brush and applying wherever needed.
“Britney loves it,” Glenn tells HollywoodLife.com of the hair spray. “She doesn’t want me to use anything else on her!”
Britney’s Bikini Body — How She Stays In Shape
“Dieting is tough, because my specialties are spaghetti, brownies and chocolate chip cookies,” Britney spilled to the magazine.
To get in shape for her headlining show in Las Vegas, which opens this fall, Brit’s working hard.
“I’m doing 90 minutes of yoga twice a week in addition to a lot of cardio — hour-long sessions three times a week with my trainer, Tony Martinez. The performances won’t be simple — they’ll be a massive party from start to finish. And to pull this off, I have to be in top condition and running at full speed.”
Do you love Britney’s hair on the cover, HollywoodLifers? Let me know!
— Dory Larrabee
More Britney Spears Beauty News:
- Britney Spears Goes Brunette In Deep Cleavage Oscars Party Gown
- Britney Spears’ Dark Eye Makeup & Blonde Extensions: Hot Or Not?
- Britney Spears Wore Polished & Pretty Hair: Get Her Sleek Strands