Judith Hill: ‘The Voice’ Elimination Felt Like ‘The Hunger Games’

Thu, May 30, 2013 10:14am EDT by 7 Comments
Courtesy of NBC

Louise

Posted at 10:33 PM on June 4, 2013

Personally, I didn’t care for Judith’s voice so much, but that’s me. The last song was actually my favorite from her. She appeared more self confident and upbeat, and I too was surprised she was voted off.

ANN

Posted at 11:23 AM on June 4, 2013

If I were a judge and saw the most talented contestant (Judith Hill)
being eliminated, I would be very disappointed! Occasionally,
less talented performers win because sophisticated viewers don’t
vote. American Idol has this same problem – young voters choose their winners. Perhaps a different format for judging is needed (i.e., after viewing audience selects its winner, the judges select a second contestant – someone they believe can go on to be a successful entertainer)! This might also help ratings – if my contestant were to be eliminated, I would still have reason to stay tuned! As it is now, many viewers simply stop watching the show. After Judith Hill was eliminated, I no longer have an interest in watching The Voice.

Kay

Posted at 11:52 PM on June 3, 2013

Judith had, by far, one of the best voices on the show. Unfortunately, she chose a terrible song to sing on the night of the Top 8 and I think that’s why she didn’t get the votes. The song didn’t demonstrate enough vocal range and was much easier for viewers to tune out than most of the other singers that night.

I think she’s going to have a huge career ahead of her. Even though she’s not the winner of The Voice, she’s going to get a contract and will soon become a household name.

Beth

Posted at 4:53 PM on June 1, 2013

Very disappointing to see Judith eliminated. Clearly the Voice has become the “country Voice” and the voting is being dominated by Blake’s fans, no disrespect to either, but this has caused the best and most talented artist to be sent home.I really do hope that the exposure Judith got on the show will help her get to the next level in her career because in my opinion, it was not even a close contest and for me, this show isn’t worth watching now that she’s gone. Good luck Judith. You’re amazing and I hope we see you again.

zyggie

Posted at 1:07 PM on June 1, 2013

Star quality. Already advanced it was a matter of getting her name out there again and letting people know she is ready to move forward again. The show is called “The Voice” and Judith is an awesome example of that. This young woman will excel no matter what is thrown at her.

cindy

Posted at 10:17 AM on May 30, 2013

This girl is a star!

Courtney W. Gregory (@CourtneyWGregor)

Posted at 11:56 AM on May 30, 2013

what Gloria replied I’m amazed that anyone able to make $5865 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you read this site… up444.c­om