Robert Pattinson Fell Out Of Love With Kristen Stewart After ‘Twilight’

Tue, May 28, 2013 1:39pm EDT by 120 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Twilight
Courtesy Paramount, SplashNews

Kathlene Mappala Carcallas

Posted at 6:41 AM on May 29, 2013

time to move on past is past

Kathlene Mappala Carcallas

Posted at 6:39 AM on May 29, 2013

If they really love each other, they will survive any more problems come to them

Kathlene Mappala Carcallas

Posted at 6:36 AM on May 29, 2013

its hard to return the love if theres no trust

angela aquino

Posted at 4:32 AM on May 29, 2013

So It means they just cool off or need space not totally broke up?? And why did they broke up Rob loves Kristen and Kristen loves Rob in he first place Rob is the one first fell in love with kristen i hope they back together AGAIN and never cool off or break up again coz if its happen I think I am gonna die….

sese

Posted at 5:49 AM on May 29, 2013

OMG, yoy are so stupid…

avk

Posted at 3:47 AM on May 29, 2013

kristen supporters are shameful , ungrateful people , She cheated right , Rob took her back . How did he use her . The whole world was with him to ditch her but he took her back against all the public opinion . If anyone was used it was Rob . Kristen is just a common HW starlet who used Rob to get back her trashed reputation

hello

Posted at 5:00 AM on May 29, 2013

Yes, Rob sure was used when he got finally a job in Twilight and worldwide fame, money etc. By the way you don’t know what led to the so called cheating scandal so don’t judge. Just ask a question: what was kristen going throuh in this relationship that she was able to cheat on rob? But i understand that you will not accept the fact that it could be partly as rob’s fault. AND this does NOT mean i agree with cheating. I am only questioning the possibilities.

director

Posted at 12:23 PM on June 3, 2013

you don’t get roles in Movies if you don’t proove that you can act, give it up , Stewart was 17 and in no position to make that call..why are you so stupid. Rob has movies lined up because he is a serious actor …cheating is a very bad thing to do , a guy seeing his girl being held and kissed by another man and she likes it hits you in the guts like a truck. Pattinson was completely unaware that she wanted more, can you not remember Cannes, REALLY

olivia

Posted at 5:29 AM on May 29, 2013

I agree avk to a certain degree of what you are saying, but, WHY did Kristen cheat in the first place? There had to be something amiss for her to do that.

we

Posted at 2:58 AM on May 29, 2013

whatever hl if that was the case he would have left her after that huge public humilation from last summer

jack

Posted at 10:13 PM on May 28, 2013

He didnt really love her. HE USED HER. Stop the Lies, team Rob, We now know the truth. Before the incident last summer, your golden boy was already playing around so just an advice for team rob- cut the crap out!

olivia

Posted at 5:36 AM on May 29, 2013

@jack, so thats why he came back from Australia early, and couldn’t wait to see her, and they were inseparable leading up to his birthday until the new drama, go figure! I think Rob likes to be with people who are A listers, Kristen has taken a tumble from that category and has lost a lot of her appeal.

director

Posted at 12:27 PM on June 3, 2013

No Jack he didn’t , if he did all of you disgusting people would have rattled his cages before the scandal. Don’t you see how stupid you sound. Where were you last spring with your accusations. There is not one shred of evidence . If there would have been just a slightest suspicion the media would have ripped Pattinson apart , would Stewart protect him like he did, no way

inmynuddypants

Posted at 10:07 PM on May 28, 2013

Ah, well… “a source,” yes… it just doesn’t get much more reliable than that.

MyView

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 28, 2013

when i was reading this article i can not help but be sad and angry, and most especially be sorry for Kristen Stewart! To be honest, I liked Kristen since I saw her act in The Cake Eaters and I’ve always admired her being true and straight forward. She never was pretentious and glam up like the other hollywood actresses that I like most. She has always remained true, honest, authentic and genuine. She admits it when she has done wrong and asks for forgiveness. When Twilight was released, I was so curious on how the Rob and Kristen team up would be. But during their promo interviews, I saw something special between them and without a doubt, I told myself that there is a big possibility of them being together, then it happened.

The tag line of this article is the last thing i wanna see to be the reason why they broke up (as what they are claiming to be a fact) because its non-sense, absurd, BS and betraying. I can’t and never will imagine this statement coming from either the two but since this article claims that it came from Rob, how silly can he be?

If this is true at all, what I get from this article is that there really is a high possibility that Rob may have played Kristen during those times, pretending to have loved her, taken her back and even saying that he can’t live without her. Working together in some sort isn’t the only way to sustain a high profile relationship. Remember that Rob and Kristen are so good at keeping their privacy intact? It seems to me that since Rob is not getting anything more on Kristen, and he had already established a name for himself, he already has the every right to leave the relationship that Kristen have treasured all those time. Everybody’s aware of what happened last year but they already have fixed it and he even was able to take her back. Kristen issued a statement and took responsibility of her actions and worked so very hard to regain Rob’s trust. If it was just because of Twilight why Rob took her back, to secure his role on the film, i think that suggests what kind of a person he is.

My comments and views are just based from what I read and I am not saying that what I comment is legit. I am pretty sure that there are still more hidden truths on what’s really happening between the two. I just hope that this one isn’t one of them. I have loved Rob and Kristen respectively not because they have been a couple but because on their own, they have shown good traits and I do not want to see them differently based on what I read and hear. I hope that whether their break up is true or not, they will give time to issue statements to clear the haze away and put a stop on articles that are ruining their characters.

Donna

Posted at 9:42 PM on May 28, 2013

Rob was crazy for Kristen when she was tougher, she was hard to get, not affectionate in public,…when the public didn’t like her as much calling her moody and never smiling…she’s tried so hard to be more affectionate and out going, now he’s not happy with that, maybe she should try playing hard to get and he’ll come crawling back…I feel so bad for her because one mistake made such a mess…and she was so openly humiliated by what happened and it will always follow her. He was away in Australia and she proved herself over and over, not going out partying and making a fool of herself, she stayed quiet and did all the right things…why would she mess up now.. I think he feels powerful now because he’s got a few jobs lined up and she’s put off everything trying to focus on their relationship…I hope she’s being true to herself and being the person she wants to be, not someone else’s idea of what she should be…

MyView

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 28, 2013

I really do hope that she stays strong and happy whatever the real situation is. She already went through so much vocal and emotional torture ever since the “cheating” scandal went out. But what I loved the most is her courage to stand up for herself and pick up and fix the broken pieces. I do believe that she already did her part in the story. She proved herself and he love for Rob. I am pretty sure that during those times that people around her was scrutinizing her because of the affair, she was all alone in the battle but was able to manage. I just hope that whatever it is that she and Rob is going through, they will have time to talk and maybe get back together or if not just have an amicable closure and start anew with their lives.

kate

Posted at 9:37 PM on May 28, 2013

Here is an idea people, lets stop pointing fingers, making up things to tear people down and just accept the fact it is over!! They were 17 and 22 when they met, they lived in a romantic fantasy world for 5 years, they were marketed along with the movies, they were owned by Summit, sold out by their managers and agents and everyone invoved became very, very rich!! Now Bella and Edward are done, and Rob and Kristen do not have what is needed for a healthy relationship. They have different backgrounds, different values, an age difference, from different cultures and yes all that does affect the sustainability of a relationship. They are young, should both be dating to find the right person for each of them and take time to unravel the damage that was done to them from living in a fantasy world of Twilight that became enmeshed in the reality world of Rob and Kristen. Move on people. It was destined to happen and why is that so surprising?? They were kids when it started!!!

Misfit

Posted at 9:37 PM on May 28, 2013

They need to get back together!!!!

kskank

Posted at 9:25 PM on May 28, 2013

Course he fell out of love with her she’s a dirty ho.

Gone with the wind!

Posted at 9:42 PM on May 28, 2013

Damn! @ Kskank if you’re going to blast someone, at least learn how to spell what you are trying to blast them with!
NOT HO! IT’S WHORE!
Santa says HO HO HO!
Purchase a damn dictionary!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:58 PM on May 28, 2013

Both tied to Summit the Sanders incident was probably Kristens frustration with contract and Robs late night sessions all part and parcel of same thing.Lack of freedom all for the sake of franchise and of course money (summits) Give them a break to have life away fro Edward and Bella they have paid THEIR price its called Fame who would want it.

AW

Posted at 8:39 PM on May 28, 2013

Meant Rob in previous comment.Oops.

AW

Posted at 8:22 PM on May 28, 2013

Guest,
Well said. The bashing this girl had to take for a kiss is the most bizarre thing I have witnessed in my entire life. Ron’s been seen with women for years late at night and in bars and hotels and it is unbelievable how that never shocked anyone. She definitely needs a new PR team. Had she had a decent team to begin with the whole story would have been different. I hope she gets a really great team.

guest43

Posted at 7:58 PM on May 28, 2013

If he can just fall out of love that quick, he should’ve NEVER! taken her back when he did!
By doing that and doing what he’s doing now!
I don’t really don’t believe these stories though, Nobody really knows what’s going on but the people involved!
If they really are split up I think it was a mutual split. They both knew it wasn’t gonna work out so they agreed he would take Bear and Bernie. She can visit them and they’ll remain friends, end of story.

Sally

Posted at 7:20 PM on May 28, 2013

Has anyone seen a picture of that wedding rehearsal? Last night I heard a line from HBO’s Newsroom. The editor wanted to know why she cheated on him. Her answer was “I didn’t know I loved you until I cheated.”

Iwonderwhy

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 28, 2013

Oh. So she proved her love by cheating. Good lord i would hate to know what she does to prove her love next . . . let all of LA clean her carpet too?

Margaret

Posted at 11:17 PM on May 28, 2013

So Kristen sat in HBO offices? Or was it a phone interview? Grammaticaly its wrong also the syntax is out if she used the words you said HBO said then ROB would HAVE BEEN THERE COS SHE WAS SAYING i DIDNT KNOW i LOVED YOU TILL i CHEATED grammar IF SHE WAS ALONE SHED HAVE SAID i DIDNT KNOW i LOVED HIM TILL i CHEATED ON HIM GOSH you make me laugh hehehehehe

Goran

Posted at 7:03 PM on May 28, 2013

Katy Perry broke them up. She was trying to do that for long time now and finally she did it. Good job Katy, you manipulative rat!

Kayla

Posted at 7:02 PM on May 28, 2013

@ Sally, I totally agree with you! You are right on the money. Could not have said it better!

brizza

Posted at 6:45 PM on May 28, 2013

hummm wonder what else will turn up? Very intertaining.

AW

Posted at 6:19 PM on May 28, 2013

None of us know anything but what we read. The headlines are ridiculous. Perhaps someday they will find their way back to one another or perhaps they were never really that close. I recently read Rob said they had an open relationship. Do we think there is any truth to that? Who knows about any of it. They are two young, extremely rich people who gave all us working stiffs a fairy tale to believe in for a period of time. But all stories eventually come to an end and in life there is good and bad, rarely happily ever after, forever.

Who knows?

Posted at 5:49 PM on May 28, 2013

Maybe Kristen fell out of love with him

Sally

Posted at 5:48 PM on May 28, 2013

At an award show Rob thanked Kristen for his award and for being the linchpin that held Twilight together. So now with Kristen’s help he turned into an actor and dumped her BUT with this fame he moved on to Katy who I’m sure will also shoot him to fame in the music industry and help him win a Grammy BUT while in New York he met up with Polly the playwright who I am sure will get him a book deal. Did I get that straight or am dreaming

Lana

Posted at 7:00 PM on May 28, 2013

It sounds pretty straight to me. It does seems that way. Poor all these girls!!! I really don’t know what they see in him…

Nina

Posted at 9:16 PM on May 28, 2013

I don’t have word to say, but is the first time that I’m totally agree with someone’s comments… Sally said the really truth of whole that thing……I congrat. you for what you comment…..

Damn!

Posted at 9:36 PM on May 28, 2013

He doesn’t need Katy for a music career!
Simon Cowell already offered Rob a music contract a while back.
He turned it down saying he needed to focus on his acting career, that he couldn’t do both.So he don’t need Katy to further his singing career.
I don’t believe any of this crap HL is reporting. I think RP and KS , if they are broken up did it mutually and decide he should take Bear and Bernie. He got his stuff and left, it happens everyday. I wish them luck.

Rossy freski

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 28, 2013

HL is now comprehensive, and before that was, merchant, seller of news or cynical?
I don’t understand!!!