Robert Pattinson Doesn’t Want One Night Stands After Kristen Stewart

Tue, May 28, 2013 7:32pm EDT by 247 Comments
Robert Pattinson After Split
SplashNews, Pacific Coast News

mls8662

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 29, 2013

Don’t you people know anything you read on this site is B.S. There is no source. This stupid article is just parts of interviews Rob did years ago. Nobody who was close to Rob or Kristen would ever talk to Hollywood Lies.

Olive

Posted at 7:00 PM on May 29, 2013

Hi, you are right.

Olive

Posted at 6:17 PM on May 29, 2013

Guest you’re right. I wonder how long this can be ignored. Where the heck is Katy’s friend Big Mouth Bella. Has she been muzzled. The longer the PR people keep quiet the louder the screams will get. My gut tells me he is having a big fling with Katy. I now officially feel badly for Kristen. It’s hard to crawl back to someone, shamed, sad and thinking you’re forgiven. There was no text from Rubert. I think there was a text from someone and I think she threw him out.

Guest

Posted at 5:36 PM on May 29, 2013

I said it before I’ll say it again He doesn’t want one night stands he’s been doing that for the past 4years while with Kristen

nenad

Posted at 5:23 PM on May 29, 2013

Best post ever, did spill tee all over my keyboard ! LOL
Jane:
HL give me a break. You sound so ridiculous. This guy is such a flake he doesn’t know what he wants even if it bit him. Is this another Katy Perry smokescreen. Since he’s interested in a blond therefore he must not be sleeping with Perry. You people are idiots and indeed if there is a source than its a bigger idiot. Is this story based on the NY picture of Pattinson looking drunk with a blond looking just as drunk. Sorry HL. Look to the Katy Perry brunette. Right Pattinson – keep back pedalling. Don’t really understand this guy. why is he a denyer (is that a word). Figures. At least Kristen had the courage and grace to own up to her transgression and apologized. This guy just keeps slittering around. “We went to bed together but we just slept” or like Bill Clinton said “I didn’t inhale”. LOL

nenad

Posted at 5:02 PM on May 29, 2013

mani :
Always the same 3 or 4 krisbians who insult rob without proof , they are talking alone
No not in the entire world
On HL , i can give name if you want
Guest2, nenad, Observer, guest
4 idiot who insult and blame without proof all day

My reply: mani, how old are you? Or, did you go just to 1st grade and fail?
Looks like you can count to 4 only. Hope you go and work on your education.

@margaret and company

Posted at 4:41 PM on May 29, 2013

Lol its getting tired to attack sisi south africa because she doesnt support kristen you also dont support Rob and I see that your idiotic minds are open for all to see. Margaret I read your other comment about south africa and I dont know how you connect your hate for that country to this story .I think you are a disgrace ,and that includes those people like loui who have accepted LOW MORAL VALUES and link it to being modern and first world. The fact of the matter is sisis view on this matter STANDS and your ignorance is astounding when it comes to other cultures and countries . BITTERNESS OVER ROB AND KRISTENS DICISION TO BREAK UP WONT HELP YOU. BUT IT WILL REVEAL THE SIZE OF YOUR STUPIDITY AND LACK OF INFORMATION. TRY TO FIGHT FAIRLY FOR YOUR CHEATING IDOL BUT PLEASE DONT TRY TO ATTACH YOUR FILTHY VIEWS ON CHEATING TO FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES. Because as it is if first world countries condone getting involved with a married man then sisi is better off in her so called third worldexistsnce where respect for relationships is still at large.

Rossy Freski

Posted at 4:36 PM on May 29, 2013

HEY! Jenny Pickard as you can say so bluntly, just in case you live in his home,
or you have guarded his room, so your security on the subject, you Knucklehead!

Woody88

Posted at 3:06 PM on May 29, 2013

Write this story when the public has pictures of Rob actually out on a date. Until then I do not believe that he is out looking for anything.

jane

Posted at 9:37 PM on May 29, 2013

@woody88–THANK YOU for your comment !i am so sick of people saying rob has been cheating for the past 4 years !!! i keep asking the same old questions–pictures ?? proof??? ANYTHING??? these ks fans want SO badly to believe that she is this innocent little wall flower and that rob is such a horrible person—the ONLY thing he did WRONG was to buy into her b/s and fall in love with her when she had no intention of sharing that love with him—she chose a married man over rob and i am SO happy he is on his own—let her be with all of her girlfriends , that is where she seems to be the happiest——-

Anna

Posted at 2:41 PM on May 29, 2013

Of course Pattinson is not looking for love, he is looking for something else.. with the name of Katy Perry. She is the reason for all of this. Katy Perry…grrrrrr.

jane

Posted at 9:38 PM on May 29, 2013

@anna—-i think you forgot that kristen got this ball rolling NOT katy perry !!!!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 2:37 PM on May 29, 2013

Last point remember this is a gossip site for entertainment only not a word of truth always alternatives to cover themselves .Kristen and Rob are people with feelings that’s if they have got any left after all this abuse ,who ever is your favourite you will never see the other point of view and that’s what keeps this site in business.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 2:23 PM on May 29, 2013

Rob flirts and is happy with women in his company by all reports but whose to say he actually goes to bed with them all hearsay once again ,sources,etc etc He got emotionally involved with Kristen and don’t think deep down he will ever get over it so he and new girl friend eventually will have a problem with this ,shouldn’t think he will meet up with any one seriously for quite some time,of course he will miss her ,after 4 years its a long time to be together but until a proper time apart with no pressure who can tell.Kristen too will have some adjustment to do for the same reasons doubt she will ever cheat again on anyone but also needs proper space to get her perspective back.
Who knows stranger things have happened what could happen in 6 /12 months nobody knows ,time for reflection for both of them.It could be the most miserable time for both or they realise that the break was a good thing personally and professionally and are happy apart, so media give them both a break to sort the split out without all the negative press,likewise Fans/Haters.

guest

Posted at 2:06 PM on May 29, 2013

I am so disappointed in Rob.

jane

Posted at 2:45 PM on May 29, 2013

To guest : You have never be a fan of Rob so stop being stupid

Gloria

Posted at 3:17 PM on May 29, 2013

Reply to jane: to tell guest thats he’s not a fan of Rob just back off of him you are the one that is stupid here so quit call people names here. Just because people don’t believe the same way you do doesn’t mean that they are wrong no one is right or wrong you don’t have the right to judge you are not God so you shut up moron. I am a Kristen Stewart fan and if you don’t like it will thats just to damn bad an’t it. I use ot be robert’s fan to but he has change that. Oh by the way Kristen didn’t break up a marriage between Liberty and Rupert their marriage was already broken she said her self she was unhappy with him so now she has a rich new boyfriend and is happier.
So back off you Kristen haters. I don’t come on here to cause any trouble but this just burns me up when all you can do is be mean to Kristen that you don’t even know so back off and leave her alone.
Now he’s with Katy the slut that has sleeped around who knows how many men she been with.
She was suppost to being Kristen’s friend all she was doing is using her to get with Robert and she might be the one that broke Kristen and Robert up by telling him to break up with her thats what I
believe so just shut the hell up and mind your own business like everyone should.
Love you Kristen and you do Have one true fan that will stick up for you and will support you.
Wishing you the best of luck and happiness, peace, love, and joy. So good luck your fan.

nenad

Posted at 5:09 PM on May 29, 2013

to jane: and you are very smart by still obsessing about Edward/rob?

Carol

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 29, 2013

All of you are still hating on Kristen she didn’t break up a family it was already on the rocks. If you read between the lines he says don’t want any one night stands since Kristen Stewart that should let you know what he was doing when he was with her. Having one night stands. Roblert is a big fat story teller. He is with Katy Perry and has been for a long time he should be happy Kristen was his public girlfriend and Katy was his behind the scene girlfriend. He never loved Kristen just used her,sure she was wrong just by kissing a man but Rob can go to bed with another and she is a cheat please. Katy and Rob and his pr team has done Kristen Wrong. All of them and all of you should put Jesus in your lives you as need him because Rob,Katy his PR team and his fans need Jesus. Good luck to Kristen she is better off without him and Katy as a friend. I hope his sisters enjoy him now with a real slut.

Anna

Posted at 2:45 PM on May 29, 2013

Agree with you she didn’t break up the marriage, she was used. And Liberty Ross has moved on, she got rich bf. And now it’s Katy and Rob together… Katy must really hate Kristen for doing this, and Rob is really into it. Both Rob and Katy sucks…

guest

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 29, 2013

His pr team is working overtime. His record in the past is not clean. who are you kidding.

terb

Posted at 1:58 PM on May 29, 2013

Kristen Stewart has paid over and over again for her mistakes. But the media will not give her a break, not even for two seconds. No mater what she does the media always has to put in every single article written about her! I have never read one article about her that dose not contain ‘she cheated on her boyfriend with Rupart Sanders. Will they now be satisfied they have broken them up.That was there main objective, after all they are Judge and Jury. what a shame!

Gloria

Posted at 2:53 PM on May 29, 2013

Reply to terb. You are so right Kristen has paid her price for her mistake and they are still making her pay my God can’t you people leave her lone she not perfect just human you all on here and on all the other sites are not perfect so quit it for the love of God. And you are right again they all do need Jesus I know I do. And I know they need Him even actors and actresses, even these tabloids magazines and even this site on here. So back off the girl and leave her in peace if you can do that.
Robert messed up this time he lost the best thing he had with Kristen and soon he will find out and
he will relise what he has done, and he’ll be the falling at his knees and bagging her to forgive him and that he is very sorry and asking her to give him another chance and if she does she batter let him know right up front there will be no more firthy with other girls and batter damn well be faithful to her and she can say she will do the same for him to be faithful and true to him as well so they
need to have a long talk with each other, and to never see Katy and any others to stay far away from them all, I mean you can have girls for friends but thats it there have to be boundaries between them and yourself if you can come up with agreement then give it another try aif not then go your seperate ways. I’m for you Kristen I just want the best for you because I care.
So I wishing you good luck and best wishes to you, you go girl, you be happy and joy and love.

elizabeth

Posted at 1:34 PM on May 29, 2013

i love kristen she is an amazing actor and a great acting role model and most of this is not her fault it is sort of mean of him to play with her feelings like that I’ve lost count of how many times they’ve broken up and I’ll admit the whole affair thing was a little stupid of her but can’t he just move on!!!! i like rob too hes great but hes really messing her up now and its not fair

robfan

Posted at 12:44 PM on May 29, 2013

Everybody hate kristen , she have a bad reputation for life

Nina

Posted at 12:57 PM on May 29, 2013

robfan: Not everybody hate Kristen, because I can’t…I was Robsten’s fan, but now I can’t be able to follow Rob. I know that she was commit a mistake, but he play with her feeling, her love, and hurt her so much, maybe not physical but he would does emotionally. So I don’t hate Rob, but I can’t be his fan anymore…..and that don’t mean that I hate him….

robfan

Posted at 1:05 PM on May 29, 2013

Listen if you want to support the cheater and miss broke family with kids, it’s your choice
Rob acting like a gentleman, he took her back even though she cheat on him in front of the world
But he can’t forget what she done, that simple but if you want to support her , your choice but that’s not right for rob who is the victim in this whole story

Anna

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 29, 2013

I didn’t knew “EVERYBODY” hates Kristen. I think it’s only you because your madly dreaming Rob will pick you… but he wants Katy Perry instead. And Katy is now doing damage control,.. as if it’s working.

sindhanna

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 29, 2013

NOW I finally know who the “unnamed source” is. It is so obvious! It’s RPs publicist. What a bunch of bs. HLN is I. cahoots with her too. That’s why keeps perpetuating the lie that Rob broke up with Kristen, when in fact it was Kristen wbo broke up from Rob & asked him to move out. GOOD FOR YOU KRISTEN! ! HANG TOUGH! !!

Gloria

Posted at 2:21 PM on May 29, 2013

I agree with you sindhanna, I believe it was Kristen who broke up she the one that broke up with Robert not Rob so. I feel sorry for Kristen she did nothing but love him, he wouldn’t say that she his girlfriend now thats ashame and poor now thats bad. Now hes the one that will be looked down on you wait and see, Robert should have been honest to and faithful to Kristen and not flirthing and messing around on her, he wanted her to faithful then he should do the same thats what you do you have to make it work to make it work relationship takes hard work you have to want it to work.
See what Kristen cheated and it was a mistake she was caught kissing and hugging thats all I hardly call that affair. But my husband on the other hand did cheat he sleep with her and ahd sex so there is a differents now thats an affair. So people quit throwing the cheating scandal at her and being right out mean to her she apolozise to him and had said he had forgiving her apparely has not if he was a man he would have, so I see I was wrong he apparely an’t he did her wrong he been using her and took her for granted now thats was wrong. I am a Kristen fan all the way and will always be her fan and will support her as well. i’m wishing her the best and good luck to her future I’m glade you are singal you don’t need him or any one else.
Just consontrate on your future, you let them chase after you and not be ashame to stand by your side and let people know you are his girlfriend and show it in public by holding your hand and even a kiss. So just wait for him to make the right move and come to you, and won’t be afraid to say you are his woman and that he’s in love with you, and you can say the same thing.
You and your new guy need to talk and make damn sure he is faithful to you and not be flirthing around and you also need to let him know you will also be faithful to him as well and no flirthing neither be kind and loving and true to each other. Well thats all I had to say about that.
Love you girl just be true to your self and stand strong I know you can do it. good luck K.S

Anna

Posted at 2:46 PM on May 29, 2013

It was always Rob’s pr team… even TMZ call this Rob thing BS.

W

Posted at 12:30 PM on May 29, 2013

Jen,
I don’t know how old you are, but the reality is KS was followed everywhere all the time. She got caught with one day of whatever you want to call it, but certainly not an affair. If there was more we would all know. I think it only happened because she was young and wanted to make Rob jealous, so she allowed her older boss who was pursuing her to manipulate her. He was in a bad marriage and chased KS. His own wife stated she was unhappy prior to this. If you google Rob way back to the beginning of Twilight 08 or 2009, there are tons of videos and photos of Rob drunk in cars, bars, hotels,with women late at night and Kristen was left alone. As a woman i am surprised you cant see how something like this could happen when the guy you think you love always runs off with other women. Its even written that Rob told women he was in an open relationship. Did KS make a bad judgement call. Sure. But life is rarely black and white and we all do things at times we are ashamed of. But we learn from our mistakes. Kristen made one error as far as any of us can see and in the real world her boss should never had allowed that to happen. Rob’s womanizing and drinking seems to be a pattern not and error. Just from articles read, it seems she is better off with out him. His blatant disrespect of her with KP is hideous. His PR team does a better job at hiding truths and trying to blame KS for his issues. KS should probably get a new team. Hers did her no favors.

Posted at 12:53 PM on May 29, 2013

Katy and Rob are just friends , and have been for many tears . If they had to hook up they would have done years ago .
You have no proof , no pics that Rob cheated or Katy is anything but a friend . I do not wish to be rude but it is extremely bad taste to accuse someone without proof .
Kristen was hated because there was proof that she cheated . So it will be better if you stop talking about Katy and rob as a couple or that he cheated on Kristen

guest

Posted at 2:02 PM on May 29, 2013

you forgot all the NYC pictures and the week they spent together

Anna

Posted at 2:52 PM on May 29, 2013

Kristen is hated??? I think only by you… do some research so you will know. Anyways Rob smells anyway even Reese said it.

jane

Posted at 12:21 PM on May 29, 2013

Doesn’t want one night stands – right. Because he already has done a lot of those. Now he’s on to cougar Perry. It isn’t one night stand if he does a lot of those with Perry right? Douche bag. I heard it is the douche and his bag.

W

Posted at 12:15 PM on May 29, 2013

20 is the perfect age to believe it is normal when a guy tells you he loves you then leaves you, to hang in bars and hotels with “friends. ” Maybe they might even believe its normal to keep the relationship a secret or open as I read Rob has told people. Kristen did the right thing to end this relationship. It was toxic to her. She is looking beautiful and relaxed. She must feel a sense of relief to have finally made the decision to not be treated so awful anymore. Hopefully her next boyfriend will actually hold her hand in public, and be happy to be with her. But for now, I think she needs to focus on all the lessons learned and concentrate on her career.

Guest2

Posted at 12:37 PM on May 29, 2013

I agree. Kristen needs to focus on her career. Good thing she is now out of the three ring circus Rob now seem to have stepped into. She made a mistake, got caught and owned up to it. I would like to see Kristen fall in love with someone in the future that will be a true gentleman to her.

Lolita

Posted at 12:09 PM on May 29, 2013

Rob kris does not deserve. He is more inmature and betrayed. And will reget later.

Jeannie

Posted at 12:03 PM on May 29, 2013

Yes, where is this ad? Let us know all the details, please! All Rob fans want to see these, right? Can’t we get a preview please, Bonnie.

dela

Posted at 11:52 AM on May 29, 2013

Doesn’t want one night stands…that’s a joke. Just what has he been doing? The only true relationship was the over four year one he had with Kristen. Easy for him to cover his tracks…preventing her from visiting him in Australia (was Perry there or someone else) , visits to NY alone, trip to Santa Barbara, staying in same hotel registered one room(Perry there sightings) how much more? Now there is a rumor that the texts were not from the pervert to her but were to his phone -texts and more, found by Kristen from Perry. Then there is his visit to a medical building in LA , what’s that about…catch something? This entire affair is just awful. I was a fan of both , enjoyed the films, read the books and watch their careers blossom but now have lost interest in it all.

Anonymous

Posted at 10:19 PM on May 29, 2013

@ dela How do you know the texts and more were from Perry on Rob’s phone that Kristen found? Do you have proof?

Anonymous

Posted at 10:24 PM on May 29, 2013

@ dela and why hasn’t anyone reported this to the media? It’s ok for them to trash Kristen. Her publicist sure isn’t doing her job to protect her.

This is what I see as the pattern…whatever Rob does, they say Kristen did it…i.e. wanting to get married and have a baby right now or it’s permanently over. That’s emotional blackmail and bullying. Her career would be done…finished. Why would she want this now when she said she wasn’t ready? This is clearly a fabricated story.

wow

Posted at 11:50 AM on May 29, 2013

Rob looking forward to all your films and most of all YouR DIOR ad ! this will be crazy good

@wow

Posted at 1:48 PM on May 29, 2013

Do you know if he is going to start jumping old flesh again, those are the only people who will want to play opposite him YUK Kristen you are so much better wonder who will mop up after him and stand by him when he goes into his alcoholic depressions again, let’s wait and Cacey run away