Rihanna Disses Beyoncé For Demanding Fans ‘Bow Down’ To Her

Tue, May 28, 2013 9:20am EST by 52 Comments
Rihanna Beyonce Diss

investing

Posted at 6:32 PM on August 27, 2014

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?

My site has a lot of completely unique content I’ve
either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my
permission. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being stolen?
I’d truly appreciate it.

Corazon

Posted at 4:59 AM on August 3, 2013

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am genuinely impressed to read
all at single place.

Anonymous

Posted at 6:15 AM on July 27, 2013

“There is a huge difference in price of domestic and imported gas, and this reflects in the pricing of CNG across cities. Gas sourced at $ 16 per million metric British thermal units (mmbtu) from international markets cannot compete with domestic gas sourced at $ 4.2 to 5.75 per mmbtu,” the expert said.

Anonymous

Posted at 1:27 PM on July 25, 2013

Obama has been frustrated by his inability to make good on his 2008 campaign pledge to shut the prison, which was opened by his predecessor, President George W Bush, to hold men rounded up on suspicion of involvement with al Qaeda and the Taliban after the September 11 attacks.

Nike Dunk

Posted at 8:17 AM on July 8, 2013

The government gives the example of petrol pumps which are found to be wrongly calibrated, losing consumers an estimated ?50,000. The bill would allow trading standards services to seek a court order to require the trader to contact and compensate those who can be identified and, where they can’t, make a donation to a local fuel poverty charity up to the value of the detriment suffered.

Sara

Posted at 5:22 AM on July 7, 2013

I love Rihanna and I don’t care what she deoes with who all I know is that she sings better than Beyonce. Most people say that Beyonce sings well than Rihanna that’s not true Rihanna is the best one day she is going to be the next Queen of RNB.

The chosen

Posted at 1:08 PM on August 13, 2013

You are the stupidest person on earth to think that rihanna is a slut

Nike Air Max

Posted at 11:20 PM on July 6, 2013

In the end, I decided against taking a gap year C I wanted to study English literature, and thought a year out would mean my essay practice would diminish. I also knew that I could still keep my job at my local newspaper and my part-time job while I was there.

Nike Air Max

Posted at 10:15 PM on July 5, 2013

While the CSI deal was just too large and involved too many high profile players to keep under wraps, Content Partners has generally been tight-lipped about the deals it has done. It’s hard to find information about specific properties that Content Partners owns, but since launching in 2006, the firm has acquired rights to the future cash flows generated by more than 120 films and over 1,000 hours of television shows.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:57 AM on July 5, 2013

The UN’s refugee agency, the . Its regional co-ordinator, Panos Moumtzis, said the figures showed the crisis was

Nike Air Max 95

Posted at 5:49 AM on July 5, 2013

‘The Irish abroad are a huge help to us, especially those who did business with us here before the recession and are now working with companies around the world.’

Nike Air Max 1

Posted at 11:36 PM on July 4, 2013

During her time on the hit BBC1 show, Nancys exuberant, rhythm-lacking routines were slated by the judges C while viewers voted to keep her in.

Toms