Kelly Osbourne: Lady Gaga Is ‘A Big Hypocrite’

Tue, May 28, 2013 3:14pm EDT by 24 Comments
Courtesy of Cosmopolitan Magazine

In a slew of form-fitting outfits the star flaunts her slim figure and opens up about her feud with Lady Gaga. She also talks about addiction and her desire to have children!

Kelly Osbourne looks better than ever on the July 2013 cover of Cosmopolitan magazine, where the 28-year-old Fashion Police host looks so slim! In a slew of bodycon skirts she puts her curves on full display all while sporting her fun, purple hair. Inside the mag, the star isn’t shy about opening up about her feud with Lady Gaga.

Kelly Osbourne Lady Gaga Hypocrite Comment:

“I loved Lady Gaga. I totally believed in everything she stood for, until I realized she’s a great big hypocrite. Don’t say, ‘When you see bullying, intervene,’ while letting your fans send me death threats. If my fans did that, I would not stand for it. You can say whatever you want with your millions of monsters. I know the truth. You bells and whistles mean nothing to me. You’re feeding on the freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you’d stand up for it more than you do.”

What Kelly has to say about her future endeavors:

“Happiness and a Golden Globe. What? I’m fabulous. I need a Golden Globe. What is life if you’re not going to live it to the fullest? People think this is my 15 minutes. F*ck you. I’ve got an hour.”

What Kelly has to say about her father’s addictions:

“I love and respect that he’s honest enough to say, ‘Yes, I did this. It was my fault.’ He’s a real man. Most people would hide, and he doesn’t. It doesn’t make me love him any less. It took a long time to get to that place, but I understand it now. And my mother does too. We had a TV show about this. Now people are trying to act like it’s a new story. It made me break down and cry when my parents rather than the Boston Marathon were on the cover of the British newspapers. People lost their children from a terrorist attack, and that’s superseded by this bullshit story that is not even real.”

How Kelly feels about her new beau, Matthew:

“He just wants to love me, and I just wanted to be loved by him. Every single other guy I’ve dated has wanted something from me. They’d call people I know and ask for favors. I’d have to say, ‘Trust me. Telling someone you are my boyfriend isn’t going to get you very far.'”

Kelly speaks about her own addiction issues:

“He’s an addict; I’m an addict. It’s going to be one of those things we battle for the rest of our lives. I take the necessary precautions. If you’re not happy and healthy, it’s not worth any of it. Everyone says sex, drugs, and rock and roll are fun. It ain’t fun. It is not something to glorify.”

We think it’s awesome that the star was so honest — and be sure to check out the mag when it hits newsstands on Jun. 4 for more from Kelly’s telling interview. What do you think of her latest cover?

-Olivia Elgart

WATCH: Kelly Osbourne Dishes On How She Got Ready For The Met Gala:

More Kelly Osbourne News:

1. Kelly Osbourne’s Weight Loss Secrets Revealed: How I Lost 70 Pounds
  2. Kelly Osbourne Tweets From The Hospital After Suffering A Seizure
  3. Kelly Osbourne Hospitalized — Suffers Seizure On ‘Fashion Police’ Set

rocco

Posted at 10:58 PM on August 24, 2013

little monsters are little kids that dont have a clue about anything … gagas music is not cool she is not weird … its all a big joke … what happen to real music .. talented music .. its all fake… little monsters what kind of a joke is that… grow up … little monsters are Disney kids that grue up with no clue on whats real and fake ….. everyone is laughing at you …..

Danny

Posted at 1:55 PM on September 19, 2013

I believe you’re misunderstood. I, as a Little Monster, have a clue about many things, such as the fact that Gaga’s music is consistent of raw talent. If you sat down and listened to one of her live ballades, such as Speechless or I Wanna Be With U, or even the intros to her Applause performances on the VMAs and GMA, you’d hear pure, raw talent is still alive and kicking within music. She has a brilliant voice, and her fans and her performance art are certainly not fake. Also, I would appreciate not being told to grow up – Litte Monsters such as myself are perfectly mature and grown up, more than yourself going by grammar, and understand what is real/important to us. If people like yourself are laughing at us, we can easily brush it off. You’re laughter is nothing to our creativity, strength, and love.

willie

Posted at 2:37 AM on May 29, 2013

Kelly just looking for attention , like mother like daughter .

DerrickBReyes

Posted at 11:38 PM on May 28, 2013

Kelly needs to shut up and find herself a job with out putting her parent’s name on her resume’. she has no talent and she has the nerve to talk about lady gaga. Lady Gaga can’t control what her fans do because they are not robots. Little Monsters love and support Gaga through any and everything, and when someone talks negatively about gaga some fans react differently. more or less the younger fans, but this happens with any fan base. don’t come for Queen Gaga, she is the sweetest creature, beautiful inside and out. something that can’t be said about kelly osbourne. she needs to get a life, get a clue and get over it !!!!!!!

paul

Posted at 10:59 PM on May 28, 2013

Actually Gaga helped repeal DADT!

Lucy McFadden

Posted at 3:41 AM on May 29, 2013

KEEP WISHING!!!!

Dan

Posted at 10:29 PM on May 28, 2013

No, Kelly. Gaga has no control over what her fans do. Her message is one of equality and kindness, and most of her fans are kind, loving people. But she can’t help it if some of her fans happen to be rude! Sorry you got your feelings hurt, Kelly, but Gaga herself has done absolutely nothing to you. And yet months after your one-sided “feud” you continue to attack her just so you can get some publicity. No wonder her fans don’t like you, give me a break!

Lucy McFadden

Posted at 3:44 AM on May 29, 2013

Gags has no problem telling others how they should act or feel about minorities , gays, women etc,,, why shouldn’t her own fan base be held unaccountable by her? I will tell you…..FEAR of being left ….PERIOD. She doesn’t walk her own talk .

TWT

Posted at 9:44 PM on May 28, 2013

ths is stupid stop seriously sharon will go on the talk and make gaga seem like a bad guy ok kelly plus gaga loves the gay community shes bi hersef why woudnt she jut stop this feuding is stupid so stop

TWT

Posted at 9:47 PM on May 28, 2013

plus she cant control all her monsters she was on a media blackout remember shes not responsible for them

Nanette

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 28, 2013

I think Kelly Osbourne should not have a feud with Lady Gaga . Lady Gaga works hard and has
never done anything mean to her. Leave her be. jealous. When is Kelly going to be a Mom? Never?

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 8:19 PM on May 28, 2013

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Posted at 7:02 PM on May 28, 2013

What does Kelly Osbourne even do and how did she become famous? She… sang, I guess, and now just seems to talk a lot. At least GaGa became famous on her own accord and of god given talent. Just stop talking, you look stupid.

baxter

Posted at 6:02 PM on May 28, 2013

get a life 4 urself!!!!!!

Tatiana

Posted at 5:21 PM on May 28, 2013

Kelly is still talking about Gaga? Really? Kelly needs to move on from that it’s old news. I thought she was over it.

Ron

Posted at 4:51 PM on May 28, 2013

I agree with Kelly: Gaga lets her fans threaten any singer they don’t like, and she never says anything about it. That she is a hypocrite is shown by her using miners whose lives were at risk for her own publicity by calling in the cameras and pretending to prey for them, a pathetic publicity stunt. As a gay boy, I also agree that she is just using the gay community: apart from a few cliches and a convenently publicised bisexual sex life, what has she really done FOR us? Nothing.

Anthony ∞ Lady Gaga (@Anthagiox)

Posted at 6:50 PM on May 28, 2013

Gaga’s message from the beginning of her career has been to be kind and caring to one another. If people don’t want to follow that message then there is absolutely nothing Gaga can do about that. Gaga doesn’t “let” anyone do anything seeing as she cannot and does not control people on the Internet.

And what has she done for the gay community? Try doing some research.

1) Partnered with Virgin Mobile during her Monster Ball Tour and offered free VIP tickets to her show for those who volunteered time at local homeless youth organizations. This partnership raised over $80,000 and contributed over 30,000 hours of community service for charities all across the US.

2) Held and spoke at a rally that called for the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.

3) Brought along four discharged gay service members with her to the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards and allowed them a chance to tell their story on one of the year’s most-watched televised events.

4) Donated $5,000 to homeless LGBT youth every night of the American leg of her Born This Way Ball Tour.

5) Had thousands of her fans call their state representatives and ask them to support the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.

6) Started her own anti-bullying foundation that aims to help kids with finding ways to deal with and stop bullying.

7) Helped MAC raise over $200,000,000 for their AIDS Fund.

8) Used her own money to fund a “Therapy Bus” that followed her tour around the United States. This “Therapy Bus”, called The Born Brave Bus, employed professional psychologists to help connect teens and young adults to resources available in their communities including behavioral and mental health services, school psychologists, mentoring, volunteer opportunities and bullying and suicide prevention resources.

9) Spent over $40,000 for a ticket to a White House dinner so she could specifically talk with the President about focusing on stopping bullying in schools around the country.

10) Partnered with the Robin Hood Foundation to help donate $1,000,000 to various charities.

A better question is, what have YOU done for the gay community?

Rob

Posted at 9:22 PM on May 28, 2013

Thank you!!!!!!!! Can we make this a top comment please? Better yet lets tweet it to Kelly Osboune :)

Lucy McFadden

Posted at 3:46 AM on May 29, 2013

Anti bully? That is joke !!

JoshR

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 28, 2013

I love how Gaga can’t control what millions of people do. Like…

chris

Posted at 4:38 PM on May 28, 2013

But Kelly’s ugly a$$ insulted Christina Aguilera when she gained weight but Kelly was fat as hell i just want her to remember nobody gave 2 sh*ts about her until she lost all that weight

Ariadne

Posted at 3:54 PM on May 28, 2013

Look i’m not waht you call a monster …i probably have only 2 Lady Gaga songs on my playlist BUT come one…how she can expect that Gaga can hold down millions of people justbecause they listen to her?Is not like Gaga said “Hey little monsters…go attack Osbourne”…I think her comments are stupid.

Steph

Posted at 3:43 PM on May 28, 2013

forgive her little monsters she doth not know what she is talking about

cindy

Posted at 3:43 PM on May 28, 2013

Not my favorite family but Kuddos to her for keeping it real.