Kate Middleton Will Live At Her Parents’ House After Baby’s Birth

Tue, May 28, 2013 12:54pm EDT by 12 Comments
Kate Middleton Baby Birth
Getty

Mellisa

Posted at 9:00 PM on November 24, 2013

You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation however
I in finding this matter to be really something which
I feel I might by no means understand. It seems too complex and very wide for me.

I am looking forward to your subsequent publish, I will try to get the hold of
it!

Kate

Posted at 8:41 AM on July 25, 2013

The lady is 30 years old for heaven’s sake. None of my friends ran back to mummy after giving birth- we went to our own homes and got on with it (and we didn’t have a retinue of nurses and nannies). Kate appears unable to function without being propped up by her family – hardly a good sign for the future queen of England.

DuchessWaity

Posted at 9:22 PM on June 9, 2013

No matter how many times Kate’s dresses go up in the wind, {very recently was the last time, at a wedding no less…in fact that photo of her is the same polka dot dress}, she still doesn’t take precautions like weighting the hems. And she’s photographed smiling or laughing when the exposure happens {without underwear}. So I can only guess she likes showing her stuff to the general public. That’s a mental disorder called “exhibitionism”. Bizarre that no one seems to think it’s odd or disgusting, especially since the skank is supposed to represent an entire country.

Margit Levay

Posted at 12:40 PM on June 8, 2013

There is no reason for comparing Kim K to our wonderful, elegant and sensible Kate Middleton – Kim is just a nutcase who should pop and get on with life. The celebrity status and happiness should be devoted only to the upcoming joy for Prince Williams and his beloved wife Kate Middleton.

DuchessWaity

Posted at 9:23 PM on June 9, 2013

What a moron. Waity isn’t sensible.

Winkey

Posted at 4:45 PM on June 7, 2013

I think they will most likely go and live with Charles and Camila while there home is being sorted as they found out they have asbestos in there home witch isn’t good and will not be compleated until some time after the birth of the baby, I think if they take the baby to kate’s moms they could be in viting trouble with the press as they will not be left alone they would need to be some where, where there would be high sercurity and the press can”t get near to them and rightly so as she will need all the rest she can get.

Good Stuff

Posted at 4:20 PM on May 28, 2013

I would have loved to have moved in with my mother just after the birth of my first child. I was scared to death and she was hundreds of miles away. I had no clue what I was doing. I am glad that she is willing to take her mothers’ advice and appreciate that William is probably as scared as she is. I think it’s a wonderful idea.

Aileen

Posted at 4:13 PM on May 28, 2013

it is quite an estabished tradition that the new mother has her mum come help with the baby. But to go back to one’s parents is a different story which smacks of one’s husband not being able to provide for you or that he is a wimp.

OhNo

Posted at 12:52 AM on May 29, 2013

I agree. It’s stupid, but Carole has controlled it all from the start. Kate is not mature, her exhibitionist behavior proves that, and home to mommy she runs. Kate is mentally backward.

Heather

Posted at 3:33 PM on May 28, 2013

Will and Kate will do whatever is right for them and their baby. Wherever they live, it’s their decision, no one else’s.

justmyopinion

Posted at 2:23 PM on May 28, 2013

kate’s uncle prolly got paid for that story!!. the royals will get piss off at him. after that story broke, kate prolly wont live with her mom and dad afterall!!!.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 2:11 PM on May 28, 2013

Traditions always require sacrifice.