Chris Brown: The Real Reason Karrueche Tran Isn’t His Girlfriend

Tue, May 28, 2013 3:43pm EDT by 150 Comments
Karrueche Tran Chris Brown Girlfriend
Fameflynet

rose

Posted at 6:22 PM on November 7, 2013

I love you chris brown you are the best for me in the world I don’t know when I see you but I know one day I see you love you I tell to GOD everyday I that I want to see you I want in my life to see you my dear chris you are

STAR

Posted at 3:40 PM on August 17, 2013

Miss tran is a lovely lady and shouldn’t worry about what chris does.I love chris but as off late he doesn’t know what he wants but.ONE THING IS FOR SURE MISS TRAN CAN KEEP MR BROWN GROUNDED

Nydia Knight

Posted at 11:51 PM on July 11, 2013

I think that chris brown should stay single he needs to focus on his career and follow his heart and do what he thinks is right for him not what anybody else thinks. I LOVE U CHRIS BROWN♥♥♥♥.

annbarb

Posted at 7:28 PM on June 5, 2013

KARRUECHE TRAN NEVER WAS CHRIS BROWN GIRL FRIEND? AND STILL IS’NT??

vee

Posted at 2:47 PM on June 2, 2013

I’m thinking maybe he surrounds himself with people cuz he’s lonely ( he felt like ebryone turned on him after the incident.) I also think he surrounds himself with girls bcuz he feels like I’m not a monster if they’re not afraid to be around me.

Gene

Posted at 12:51 PM on June 1, 2013

Doormats don’t care who walks on them and anyone who feels the need to comment find the a pile of s$@ and dive in!!!

London Lyulee

Posted at 7:59 PM on May 31, 2013

deiny deniy Chris breezy ain’t telling NO One about his relationship @ this moment he know what exactly what he’s doing. I Dobut that they are together in secret on the Down low until He’s Ready to let the fans know that he is off the market trust Me Just watch from months and Months or years. & yall will see how it Trun out for Karrueche & Chris breezy. of coruse karrueche will be with him 24/7. Can’t wait for His New Music that feat aaliyah

annbarb

Posted at 7:29 PM on June 5, 2013

KEEP DREAMING FOOL YOU ARE SO DUM? I KNOW YOU WISH? NEVER IN THIS LIFE TIME SHE’S BASIC? SHE’S NOT RIHANNA ? BYE! DUM.

TuesdayH

Posted at 12:26 AM on June 10, 2013

@ Annbarb Shut the F up you think you know so much about them take your dumb butt somewhere else you low life stalker bish

Italia58

Posted at 2:22 PM on May 31, 2013

She’s moved back in and he can’t call her his girlfriend. Playa, Playa, he’s just setting Ms. Tran up for the next round with Rihanna. Rihanna has power apparently. He’s living with Ms. Tran and he can’t step to giving her her due? Rihanna must have a lot of power. I hope they’ve gotten each other out of their systems, because he’s getting the best of both worlds. Listening Ms. Tran? So the next time he feels like peeling off he can do it guilt free, cause ya ain’t his girlfriend? Youse just chillin. Well La de da, La de da.

annbarb

Posted at 7:31 PM on June 5, 2013

MEME SHE’S NOT THAT IT?

Meme

Posted at 1:46 PM on May 31, 2013

Oh @Dee: You think you’re a fortune teller now? Lmaof. In 5 yrs Rihanna will still be sucking Chris dick while Chris is eatting Asian pussies. Lol. The Riwhore ain’t going nowhere.

kim g

Posted at 2:03 PM on May 31, 2013

@Meme Too funny LMFAO!

Dee

Posted at 1:30 AM on May 31, 2013

Regardless of the two women seemingly going after the same man, I believe that Chris will not be with either of them in five years. Young love with little chance of lasting is what it seems like to me….I doubt that Chris has what it takes to be the real deal at this time in his life. However, Rihanna not only has a lot of talent, she is well liked. I have a feeling that she will overcome this adolescent crap and swim on to bigger seas. She will hopefully wake up and leave them guppies behind very very soon. Better yet….maybe she will be like an oscar and just eat them for dinner instead…lol.

annbarb

Posted at 7:32 PM on June 5, 2013

RIHANNA WILL BE WITH CHRIS! THATS IT!

Loveeee