‘Awkward': Nikki DeLoach Previews Jenna & Collin’s Love Connection

Courtesy of MTV (3)

NEVER MIND

Posted at 5:01 PM on October 2, 2013

MATTY I WILL BE GREATLY DISSAPPOINTED IF NOT

kara mariya

Posted at 9:18 AM on September 21, 2013

i love awkward so matche he is my faveert

Ple

Posted at 3:43 PM on September 12, 2013

Collin and Jenna have chemistry but there’s something about collin is not quite right and I just want Matty and Jenna to be together 4ever.

Shenaye Dawson

Posted at 6:00 AM on September 3, 2013

COLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLINCOLIN They share so much understanding with each other and the chemistry between the two can be bloody felt through the screen! Colin is so pure and beautiful and he’s helping Jenna re-discover herself and who she really is. Jenna is starting to overcome insecurity and uncertainty, and I reckon Colin is the person to help her. Team Conna <3

AudreyLovesCollin

Posted at 7:46 PM on July 21, 2013

Team Collin! Can I rant about this? I have a lot to say. Matty is cute and very sweet in this season and I have to admit they make a great couple. But Collin understands Jenna more than Matty in many ways. I think Collin and Jenna will make an awesome couple for the show <3

Angel

Posted at 12:29 AM on July 8, 2013

Matty is a sweet guy and Jenna doesn’t deserve him anyway.

mabe

Posted at 1:08 PM on July 4, 2013

i never liked matty he has never been the right one for Jenna, i always like Jake but now totally team Collin

Nina

Posted at 10:18 AM on June 15, 2013

i never really liked matty, i liked jake more but now im totally TEAM COLLIN!!!!

nicky

Posted at 1:57 PM on June 21, 2013

ur a retard to like collin sure hes nice but natty is a lot better for jenna

Meme

Posted at 1:21 PM on June 14, 2013

Freaking Team Matty!
He has changed so much since the begging of the show & I believe he really <33333's Jenna!
&&& JENNA OMG! I'm so mad at her a cheater is a cheater & deserves whatever is coming at them
Matty may have been a douche bag at some point but he was never a cheater.
I like collin but Jenna needs to close one door before she opens another -__-

Al3th3a

Posted at 6:25 AM on June 10, 2013

Team Collin all the way!!
Matty and Jenna only share chemistry… There’s nothing deeper.
Collin and Jenna will have a hot and deep relationship!
Matty is getting pretty old, pretty fast!
On the other hand Collin is new and hot and his girlfriend is super vapid.
Let’s all agree that Jenna and Collin would look so good together, as long as Jenna doesn’t mess things up.

XoXo
Akward fan :)

taylor

Posted at 3:55 PM on June 12, 2013

so agree TEAM COLLIN ALL THE WAY TO!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe that the kissed, when I was watching the midseason episode and when they were in the car I was screaming KISSS then they did (plus Collin is WAY hotter that matty 0

Aimee

Posted at 12:44 PM on June 7, 2013

Team MATTY. Matty and Jenna have something special. Jenna may not realize it now, but Matty loves Jenna and just wants her to be happy. Collin has a girlfriend, Jenna may think he’s flirting but I think he’s just naturally flirting and yeah he may be flirting with Jenna, but nothing more. Jenna and Matty are meant to be. If Collin wanted to be with Jenna than he would of done whatever to be with Jenna. If he wanted Jenna he wouldn’t have invited Jenna and Matty to the art party. Common sense. So therefore team Matty😏

ishipColinJenna

Posted at 6:17 AM on June 7, 2013

TEAM COLIN!!! Just something about Colin that is so intimidating… Matty is hot but just ONE colour! Boring. Want a Jenna Colin hook-up!!

girlthingblog

Posted at 9:23 AM on June 5, 2013

I’ve just never been on Team Matty. I liked Jake over Matty and now i’m team Colin. something about him irritates me.

Mayara

Posted at 12:40 AM on June 5, 2013

I still can not tell myself jenna have chosen matty instead of Jake, and now she wants to change the matty by colin. Do not think it’s right.

misty

Posted at 5:31 AM on June 2, 2013

no no no no more, team matty all the way sorry but another boy! come on! omg.

Chantae Williams

Posted at 3:45 PM on May 31, 2013

TEAM COLLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Matty is boring and I didn’t like him from when he was hiding being with Jenna. Sooooo she should get with Collin!

evanell

Posted at 7:00 AM on May 31, 2013

No, Just no. It’s Jenna and Matty all the way and if I have to say it.. Team Matty. Otherwise a Colin and Jenna romance will ruin the show.

chelseaajanee brown

Posted at 5:05 AM on May 30, 2013

There’s more chem between Collin and Jenna than her and Matty. I’m sorry I’m not sorry.

Ana

Posted at 6:13 PM on June 1, 2013

I agree. Collin understands Jenna in ways Matty never could. He isn’t intellectual enough for her. And Collin is just drrreamy!

?

Posted at 1:39 PM on May 29, 2013

<3 Collin <3 sorry Matty your cute but Collin is the 1

taylor

Posted at 3:59 PM on June 12, 2013

SO RIGHT Collin is the one but I think to get Collin she is going to half to sacrifice her friends which blows but maybe Jenna can get them back but at what cost this time????????????

sandie

Posted at 3:28 AM on October 19, 2013

its true – Colin is completely right. Matty is awful – he was acting ashamed of her initially, because he was worried about his reputation/or how it would look to others… what a jerk!
Jake was good – but Collin better, besides he is more intellectual, Matty is a bit too thick for her!

Drama

Posted at 1:32 PM on May 29, 2013

Jenna and Collin belong together i used to l want her with Jake but i like him with with Tamara. Matty and Jenna are cute with each other but not meant to be.

Love

Posted at 1:34 PM on May 29, 2013

So true Team Collin

Serenity

Posted at 7:56 PM on May 28, 2013

This show is just a hot mess. I’m sick of all the romance with new boys and Jenna’s Fat head really pisses me off. It’s nauseating.

taylor

Posted at 4:09 PM on June 12, 2013

girl I understand but really wouldn’t you rather see drama then them going to school every episode come on drama is great right now the show needed it, and btw read some of the comments lots of people want Jenna to go with Collin its going to happen and you know it so stop your fussing and join a side Matty or Collin but its up to you if you want to watch a boring show or a drama show.