‘The Voice’ Recap: The Top 8 Bring Their A-Game & Usher Becomes Urkel

Mon, May 27, 2013 11:23pm EDT by 5 Comments
Courtesy of NBC

D. Rio

Posted at 12:19 PM on June 1, 2013

I would have traded Swon Bros for Judith or Sarah because, though they are good singers, it’s 2 of them after all and this show is NOT called ‘The Voices’.

Cindy

Posted at 11:28 PM on May 29, 2013

I was happy with the voting results, but not with Adams response. I just saw Carson Dalys’ response and it was condescending towards the voters. He said sometimes they form “some kind of weird connection,’ and ‘they are fickle.” That response is as bad as Adams was. What arrogance.

Elko34

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 28, 2013

I am so disappointed in the results. What happened Team Adam? Judith and Sarah were wonderful and should not have been eliminated.

nosgoth1979

Posted at 10:12 AM on May 28, 2013

Sarah was my favorite. I love that song and she did a great job with it. I’m really grateful I got to see her sing “Somebody That I Used to Know” live because the way things are with Facebook, and my friends texting me, it’s pretty much impossible to avoid spoilers on The Voice. And recently I’ve been pulling a few hours of overtime at DISH in the evenings, so I’m usually on the train ride home when it airs. DISH Anywhere has been great though since it gives me the ability to stream all of my live TV channels and DVR recordings to my phone. So I was able to watch Michelle sing during my commute home and avoid the spoilers.

abe

Posted at 12:53 AM on May 28, 2013

…….Donald Duck is in it too?