Selena Gomez Warns Justin Bieber: Why She’d Drop Him Again

Mon, May 27, 2013 5:11pm EDT by 65 Comments
Selena Gomez Warns Justin Bieber
SplashNews

Posted at 10:41 PM on May 27, 2013

THAT’S TRUE. I DO HOPE THEY SUPPORT HIM AND SELENA. OF COURSE JADEN SINCE JADEN HAD DINNER WITH HER. SINCE THERE FRIENDS.

Kelly

Posted at 9:36 PM on May 27, 2013

Well, ultimately Selena is the one who has to be happy with him, so I think she’s right to be cautious this time. And as far as Taylor Swift is concerned, she is just being a good friend, looking out for Selena. As far as Justin’s friends are concerned, the only opinions that matter are Ryan, Chaz’s, and Fredo’s, his real friends.

Posted at 8:12 PM on May 27, 2013

HOPE MANDY OR PATTIE STAY SUPPORTIVE OF THERE RS. BUT THEY GIVE JUSTIN OR SELENA ADVICE ON THERE LOVE LIFE.

Posted at 8:10 PM on May 27, 2013

I DON’T THINK JUSTIN OR SELENA ARE GOING TO COMMENT ON THERE LOVE LIFE.

Posted at 8:10 PM on May 27, 2013

IF TAYLOR OR SELENA’S FRIENDS WERE REALLY HER FRIENDS THEY WOULD SUPPORT HER.

Posted at 8:08 PM on May 27, 2013

IF THEY WERE REALLY BACK TOGETHER. THEN I WOULD SEE THEM BACK TOGETHER OR LEAST HOLDING HANDS. OR IT WOULD SAY JUSTIN AND SELENA WERE IN ENCINO SHOPPING FOR BABY STUFF.

Rachel

Posted at 8:05 PM on May 27, 2013

I am not believing anything until I actually hear it from SELENA OR JUSTIN!!! No other person is going to tell me they broke up or got back together. Not believing anything yet!!!!

Posted at 7:59 PM on May 27, 2013

HOPE SELENA’S FRIENDS ARE SUPPORTIVE OF HER DECISION TO STAY WITH JUSTIN.

Rachel

Posted at 8:06 PM on May 27, 2013

Taylor Swift isn’t

Posted at 8:08 PM on May 27, 2013

TAYLOR SWIFT SUCKS. SHES STUPID AND HAS NO SAY IN SELENA’S LOVE LIFE WHATSO EVER.

Posted at 7:58 PM on May 27, 2013

I WONDER WHAT JUSTIN[‘S BOYS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS.

Posted at 7:57 PM on May 27, 2013

I WONDER WHAT HE HAS TO SAY ABOUT ALL THIS.

JimBob

Posted at 7:56 PM on May 27, 2013

Only thing worse than a controlling woman who plays mind games is a pretty one that has money and does the same.

JimBob

Posted at 7:43 PM on May 27, 2013

F*ck that dude, don’t play that game. You’re just a cellphone.

sheenspr

Posted at 7:42 PM on May 27, 2013

don’t elieve you ut believe People magazine. they put them as datng again on their profile.

Vera

Posted at 7:36 PM on May 27, 2013

Hey JB if you broke her heart again I swear I’ll kill you!!! Stop acting like idiot only Because you’re blinded from the money. Stop striping don’t be stupid doesn’t matter how old are you!!!

Victoria

Posted at 7:34 PM on May 27, 2013

I think she should just back off I like Selena but she’s being to hard on him! Sorry!:(

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 27, 2013

I AGREE. I LOVE JUSTIN. I’M SURE JUSTIN REALIZES WHAT HE’S MISSING IS SELENA. THEY ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER.

Posted at 7:31 PM on May 27, 2013

NO I WANT THEM TOGETHER. HOPEFULLY JUSTIN DOESN’T SCREW UP THIS TIME. THAT HE STAYS FAITHFUL TO HER.

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 27, 2013

HOPE THEY ARE. I SO WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER. BUT I WONDER HOW JUSTIN FEELS.

Posted at 7:24 PM on May 27, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. THERE AMAZING. WHY WOULD JUSTIN FIGHT HER. HE LOVES HER TO DEATH.

Li

Posted at 7:17 PM on May 27, 2013

Both Justin & Selena will be on tour for almost all rest of this year. They have no time for a relationship right now.

Posted at 8:05 PM on May 27, 2013

THAT DOESN’T MEAN THEY WILL HAVE TIME OFF TO SPEND TOGETHER. I WANNA SEE THEM OUT TOGETHER OFFICALLY IF THERE BACK TOGETHER.

Tommy DisCool

Posted at 7:16 PM on May 27, 2013

The only source “close” to Selena that I would believe is Justin. I’ll wait to hear what he has to say. Until then it’s all just hogwash and everybody knows that, or should know that. As for keeping him on a “short leash,” that leash currently stretches from California to England — about 7000 miles. She might want to tighten that leash up a bit – lol. Truth is they both place their careers above anything else – so their relationship can go taking a flying _____!

BABY

Posted at 7:05 PM on May 27, 2013

The age of justin is the hardest have a relationship
because it is in the discovery phase
discover and experience new things
justin loves selena but like any man likes to have fun

I’m sure this is hard for justin because every man cheats because they can not live without sex there is a need as well
justin is fighting against
all sexual weaknesses
dificult
because he is rich he can has beautiful women and have lovers who want

selena despite 20 years
she is very mature mind of 35 years
she has the body of 15 years but the mind is a woman too old for her age

any man break up OF selena because she charge EXCESSIVE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP
SEEMS suffocating to any men

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 7:24 PM on May 27, 2013

Not every man cheats, not every man needs sex, and we don’t have a sexual weakness problem.

Posted at 7:30 PM on May 27, 2013

I SO WANT THEM TO END UP LIKE JUSTIN TIMBELAKE AND JESSICA BIEL. HAPPYILY MARRIED. AND IN LOVE. HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA CAN ONE DAY BE LIKE THEM.

Tommy DisCool

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 27, 2013

Unless Selena is prepared to put her career on hold for a few years, she’s toast. Sexually, men hit their peak at 18-20 whereas women hit their peak at 25-27, so there’s trouble in the henhouse! PS; if I got my numbers wrong, forget what I said and carry on.

Sierra

Posted at 6:56 PM on May 27, 2013

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! finally, that’s what I been wanting. even though I <3 <3 <3 Justin, he can still be with her cuz she pretty and he hot.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 6:54 PM on May 27, 2013

Oh! You couldn’t get any dirt on Justin when the media flue over his home the other day, so now you come up with this BS!!

Posted at 9:27 PM on May 28, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I LOVE JUSTIN.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 6:52 PM on May 27, 2013

I don’t know how two people that love each other can keep their hearts form being broken if they split. You know you’re in love when both parties want to make their relationship work. There is no such thing as a perfect relationship; both people that are in love have to work at it. Work out the big issues now before marriage, it will make it easier to work out the little stuff later on. One thing they don’t have to worry about is money. One other thing! What I don’t get is, what in the hell is a relationship trial period and you are dating? Maybe Taylor Swift can answer that question? Maybe Selena is planning on moving in with Justin, to give their relationship a new perspective as a couple.

javi g

Posted at 5:38 PM on May 27, 2013

wow hl cmon i know is memmorial day and i know is slow news day. but cmon selena is in europe justin is hanging out with his junkie friends including miley. cmon cool it with the fake stories