Selena Gomez ‘Officially’ Dating Justin Bieber But In A ‘Trial Period’

Mon, May 27, 2013 2:57pm EDT by 99 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Dating
FameFlynet

Posted at 3:13 PM on May 28, 2013

THERE RS IS COMPLICATED AND A ROLLER COASTER BUT THEY TRULY LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH.

Dranzoa Regina (@Regi9990)

Posted at 2:33 PM on May 30, 2013

no they don’t shez too fake 4 him
dude deserves to live freely bt no shez keepin him in a cage

Posted at 3:12 PM on May 28, 2013

HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA END UP TOGETHER LIKE JUSTIN AND JESSICA. BOTH ARE VERY TALENTED ARTIST. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

Posted at 3:11 PM on May 28, 2013

I LOVE SEEING TOGETHER. BUT BEHIND CLOSE DOORS IS PROBABLY DIFFERENT FOR THEM BOTH.

Posted at 1:44 PM on May 28, 2013

HOPE WE GET TO SEE JUSTIN AND SELENA ON A TRIAL RUN FOR THERE RS OF GETTING BACK TOGETHER.,

Posted at 1:33 PM on May 28, 2013

I BET EVERY GIRL WANTS TO BE JUSTIN’S GIRLFRIEND. UNFORTUNATELY THERE ONLY SELENA. I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 28, 2013

I SO WANT THEM TOGETHER. I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S UBER AMAZING.

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 28, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. IF THERE REALLY TOGETHER. I WANNA SEE THEM OUT TOGETHER HOLDING HANDS.

lana

Posted at 7:28 AM on May 28, 2013

they should started slow from the beggining of their relationshp but they were still yong and noonne fault , but i m hapy they are togetheeerrrr ♥ love them

LindaBuck (@LindaBu51)

Posted at 6:42 AM on May 28, 2013

just as Jane replied I cant believe that any one can make $6441 in one month on the computer. did you see this site link… up444.c­om

cheyenne bianca moore

Posted at 11:44 PM on May 27, 2013

i want be your girl friend justin bieber please i do feel about you . Dear . Justin Bieber I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU VERY MUCH CAN’T BLAME AT ALL I GO THOUGH WAS PROTECTING YOU MISTAKE AGAIN BEINNING FROM MY HEART IS ERASE MEAN TO ME . BEFOR EVERYTHING REMIND SO YOU FOR EACH OTHER FOREVER ALWAYS I WANTED A MADE ME SMILE AND LAUGH ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU ALWAYS MEAN TO ME . ANGEL CAME BY IN HEAVEN FOR GOD SAFE YOU TO ME IN MY ARM FOREVER BEEN TOUGH BLESS YOU IN MY SOLD …FOREVER MY LIFE BE END FOREVER GOD SAY SO TURN VERY MUCH MY HEART FOREVER MY LIFE TAKE EVERYTHING I WANT I TO DO MY HEART AND MY LIFE IS REASEN JUSTIN BIEBER DONT HAVE SMOKING WEEDNOT TURN IS NOT MY JUSTIN TO SAFE BELONG TO ME HE ALONE I LOVE HIM KNEW WHO LADY GAGA HAVE BLAME HER JUSTIN ALONE LOVE .CHEYENNE BIANCA MOORE i feel sorry for justin bieber he okay him read my message one i say i love you thing okay feel bad about him he okay pray for him no selena gomezz for needer beatiy and beat i love you justin ps me a video please please believe me

Elda Tush

Posted at 8:36 PM on May 28, 2013

well Justin one of my family members really love to see you with your girlfriend Selena she’s the girl for you.Some say you guys look good when you and her hug and holding each other hand.YOUR IN MY HEART!!!

K.

Posted at 11:08 PM on May 27, 2013

No one believes this crap. Hollywood Life writers will burn in hell for these lies.

Posted at 3:20 PM on May 28, 2013

I’M SO AWW OF THEM TOGETHER. JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO OH MY GOODNESS MY FAVORITE COUPLE.

Anna

Posted at 11:04 PM on May 27, 2013

I’m so happy there back together they make a cute couple they make each other happy no one is perfect we all have our ups and downs like normal couples would have and I hope they take things slow baby steps at a time. Jelena for ever <3 love u guys.

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 27, 2013

YOUR SO NAIVE AND DERANGED PERSON. SELENA LOVES JUSTIN.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 11:25 PM on May 27, 2013

And to what have you based your comment on? Please share with the rest of us, or are you constituting an intellectual speculation?

Posted at 10:51 PM on May 27, 2013

I REALLY HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE REALLY BACK TOGETHER.

Deez Nutz

Posted at 10:46 PM on May 27, 2013

so, basically, Selena wanted to hit that, just temporarily, and then she will move on.

Posted at 10:52 PM on May 27, 2013

UM SERIOUSLY JUSTIN LOVES SELENA WHY DO YOU THINK HE WAS WINKING AT HER BACKSTAGE AND HE WAS WHISPERING SWEET NOTHING IN HER EAR AFTER HE WON HIS AWARD.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 11:12 PM on May 27, 2013

I agree with you:
Selena Gomez ‘OFFICIALLY’ Dating Justin! Blossomed back into a full-blown relationship! Also comments from the source like:
Trial Period?
Taking things slow?
They didn’t even know what love was?
All this doesn’t add up to an “OFFICIALLY”, or “FULL-BLOWN RELATIONSHIP”?!?!
HL SHOULD TELL THE SOURCE TO GO BACK AND GET CLERIFICATION!!!

Posted at 12:08 AM on May 28, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS @RB ARE THAT NAIVE. I WAS TALKING ABOUT DAVID. BTW STFU. @RB SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT UFA@RB

KADEN

Posted at 11:22 AM on June 2, 2013

SAYS THE PERSON WHO ALWAYS SAY HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT JUSTIN OR SELENA.

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 28, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S UBER AMAZING HOW CAN SELENA HATE HIM OR DIS HIM. HE’S A GOOD GUY. HOPE THEY DO END UP TOGETHER.

Posted at 10:39 PM on May 27, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER.

Posted at 10:36 PM on May 27, 2013

WTF SERIOUSLY YOUR TRULY ARE STUPID.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 10:59 PM on May 27, 2013

Kalani, I truly agree with your comment about yourself. You are truly stupid!!! Try researching the facts before commenting about others. There is a video of her interview, and what took place during the interview. Also stop contradicting yourself with your comments; it truly makes you stupid!!!

Shameme Adams

Posted at 9:36 PM on May 27, 2013

Hope (if it’s true) it all works out for you Justin (despite my doubts), in my experience normally whatever caused the relationship to fail the first time raises it’s ugly head but all the best. You’re an amazing person and I hope Selena knows how lucky she is. I am a sick girl from England and my only dream in the world is to meet you someday!. I will do my very best to try and make it happen-just like you did!. #NeverSayNever. #CampaignForShamemeAdamsToMeetJustinBieber #BELIEVE x

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 9:05 PM on May 27, 2013

A well known male celeb in Paris France during the NRJ show gave Selena his phone number, and she accepted it. It will be interesting to see if she goes on a date with him.
A BLOCK HAS BEEN PUT ON THE VIDEO!

K.

Posted at 11:11 PM on May 27, 2013

lol the video is back up. Justin and Selena are obviously NOT together right now. Hollywood Life just makes stuff up. Their stories NEVER add up.

Posted at 12:11 AM on May 28, 2013

YOUR TRULY ARE RETARDED @RB I WAS TALKING ABOUT DAVID YOU IDIOT.

Proud Belieber

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 27, 2013

I just hope that things work out between them and that they focus on both their relationship and their carers’ and tale things slowly and serious. All i want is to see them happy. They deserve it, they both been through a lot and deserve to be happy again. c:

Posted at 10:43 PM on May 27, 2013

THAT THEY HAVE. I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. HOPE THEY END UP LIKE JUSTIN TIMBER LAKE AND JESSICA BIEL

Posted at 8:16 PM on May 27, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE TRULY BACK TOGETHER.

Posted at 8:04 PM on May 27, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE OFFICIALLY BACK TOGETHER. THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.

Posted at 8:02 PM on May 27, 2013

HOPE THERE FRIENDS ARE SUPPORTIVE OF THERE DECISION. AND JUSTIN DOESN’T SCREW IT UP THIS TIME.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 27, 2013

Posted at 7:51 PM on May 27, 2013

I WONDER HOW JUSTIN FEELS ABOUT THIS SITUATION.

jayla

Posted at 12:34 PM on May 29, 2013

dear Justin you are so hot and you have abs and you are so cool love you