Gwyneth Paltrow: Modeling Is The ‘Perfect Job When You Have Kids’

Sun, May 26, 2013 4:00pm EDT by 7 Comments
Gwyneth Paltrow Kids
SplashNews

She may be one of the best actresses of our generation but Gwyneth Paltrow finds that modeling is the perfect job for her as a mom. Will she ever go back to acting full-time?

Oscar winner Gwyneth Paltrow is on everyone’s minds these days. She can currently be seen in Iron Man 3 and was named People‘s Most Beautiful Person. However, as a mom, she’s finding herself taking more modeling gigs than acting roles!

Gwyneth Paltrow Prefers Modeling

In a new interview with Women’s Wear Daily, Gwyneth opens up on how her modeling gig with Hugo Boss fragrance is the best job for her as she raises her kids–Apple, 9, and Moses, 7.

“I have had a really good experience working for Boss, and I always say this, but it really is such a perfect job when you have kids,” she tells the magazine.

Gwyneth Doing One Film A Year Because Of Family

The Iron Man 3 actress, who is also juggling a book deal and Goop, the digital media and e-commerce company she founded, is sticking to one film a year to focus on her kids. Gwyneth says she prefers modeling over acting because of time commitments.

“I can only really do one film a year now because of my family and how it all works out, so it’s so nice for me to be able to work for a great company and, you know, I’m going to Spain next week for two days so I still get to travel and meet really interesting people and have a work interaction. But it’s not like I am out of the house for three months,” she says.

What do YOU think of Gwyneth preferring modeling over acting, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Gwyneth should do more movies?

– Avery Thompson

More Gwyneth Paltrow News:

1. Gwyneth Paltrow’s Reveals Her Kids’ Low-Carb Diet In New Cookbook
  2. Gwyneth Paltrow Defends Kim Kardashian’s Weight Gain
  3. Gwyneth Paltrow I Used To ‘Knock Myself Out With Sleeping Pills & Wine’

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 12:13 PM on May 27, 2013

Most beautiful woman???? Looking at her picture above it is nice to see she look her age . No photoshop, no two and half hour make-up, no special lighting. err NOT Most annoying woman???
DEFINITELY!

Meete

Posted at 8:27 AM on May 27, 2013

What´s with all the advertising,,,is this not monitored at all? Anyway, can Gwyneth GET any more annoying? I guess I´ll run out and get a modeling job with Hugo cause she said it was a great gig.

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 12:16 PM on May 27, 2013

@Meete re: what’s with all the advertising
I have tried and tried telling them but I think no one is reading??? Maybe they get money for allowing them to appear like they do with the advertisments.

SharonWebb (@SharonWeb5)

Posted at 7:31 AM on May 27, 2013

as Theresa responded I didn’t even know that a stay at home mom can get paid $9521 in four weeks on the computer. did you read this link… up444.c­om

Kerry Hitch (@KerryHitch4)

Posted at 2:27 AM on May 27, 2013

like Julia answered I’m impressed that any one can earn $4847 in 1 month on the computer. did you look at this web site ————–> Rich6.comREAL

LissaCaldina

Posted at 12:53 AM on May 27, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

abe

Posted at 11:51 PM on May 26, 2013

barely doing anything and still getting paid?