Amanda Bynes Slams Rihanna: ‘Chris Brown Beat You Because You’re Not Pretty’

Sun, May 26, 2013 3:19pm EDT by 67 Comments
Amanda Bynes Rihanna Twitter Feud
SplashNews

Bitsy

Posted at 12:37 AM on January 27, 2014

Okay, so I read this article and at first all that was going through my mind was “Wow Amanda. Seriously? You would actually mention the Chris Brown incident? That’s just plain low.” I think she needs to try and be a better person and not go after people when they are simply being awesome. And I was a huge fan of her’s before she went downhill. Now I don’t exactly know what to say of her.

Lynita

Posted at 9:15 PM on December 17, 2013

All mental issues aside, has this girl looked at herself in the mirror lately. Reminds me of the popular girls in high school, she may have been pretty on the outside at one time but she has no inner beauty. She is mean and ugly on the inside and that’s what counts the most. Hopefully, once she gets the help she needs and starts taking her psych meds she will be different. However, a black heart is a black heart, the drugs did not do that to her.

Adam

Posted at 9:03 PM on August 11, 2013

How is Rihanna not pretty? I don’t know if Amanda hasn’t done drugs, but Rihanna hasn’t done anything wrong, let alone going for the unexplainable behaviour Amanda has displayed (making her look like she’s on drugs). I used to like Amanda after watching “Hairspray” when it was broadcasted on TV not that long ago! And I’ve loved Rihanna since I first heard her music, she’s my #1 artist. Personally, Im on Rihannas side. Amanda does need help, her behaviour is dispicable, and she made a dirty move. Once Amanda gets the help she needs, and apologises to Rihanna, Im sure we can all forget these shenanigans and re-love both of them! Best of luck for Amanda (she needs it) and stay strong Rihanna. :-)

Team Brown

Posted at 5:05 PM on July 30, 2013

Thank you Crazy Amanda for making fun of that idiot. It’s a shame Brown didn’t beat her throat in so she could never make another terrible song again.

blobby blobkins