‘KUWTK’ Promo: Proof Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Have Privacy Issues

Sat, May 25, 2013 6:03pm EDT by 25 Comments
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Promo Pic
Courtesy of E!, FameFlynet

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:56 PM on May 28, 2013

Why would Kanye West be in a picture with a bunch of smiling people when he doesn’t smile with Kim?

Send him to clown school to learn to smile.

RC

Posted at 8:00 AM on May 28, 2013

Why would Kanye West being featured in the family photo for the new season of KUWTK? Kanye West is NOT on their reality show and therefore he would not be featured in the promo pictures. Hollywood Life is aware of this and yet they run a story questioning where he is.

Yada Yada Yada Blah Blah Blah

Posted at 9:28 PM on May 26, 2013

Whenever the season KUWTK is about to start, there is a flurry of stories to increase publicity for their show, how convenient that Kimmy’s baby is due right in time for season 8. Coincidence? I think not. Expect more drama and pr mumbo jumbo. The KKlan thinks they are smart and the rest of the world are idiots but some. You can fool some people some time but you can’t fool all the people all the time

barbara

Posted at 4:52 PM on May 26, 2013

They will not get over their privacy issue because they have different outlooks when it comes to privacy. Each of them knew what they were getting into when they got together. It’s just a matter of time before they split

Mboomer

Posted at 1:43 PM on May 26, 2013

Who cares……. this family is greedy, immoral and a very very very poor representation of the typical American family. MB

Smith Clime

Posted at 12:56 PM on May 26, 2013

★◆★◆ I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do►►►►►► QUE99.com
✔✔✔✔A child fish asks mother fish, ‘Mother, why cannot we live on the Earth?’ Mother fish replied, ‘Dear… it is not the place for fish, it is the place for selfish.

Smith Clime

Posted at 12:54 PM on May 26, 2013

✔✔✔✔We make messes of our lives, but every now and then, we manage to do something that’s exactly right. The challenge is figuring out which is which.

Shelly

Posted at 3:59 AM on May 26, 2013

Don’t know and don’t care about their privacy disagreements, it’s probably for PR anyway just like the phony grins on their faces. I’m pretty sure Kanye will be on the show. He’s been on the show in the past and will be on the show this season. Kanye is not strong enough to stand up to Kris J just like Bruce, Scott and Lamar are not. She will reel him in, it’s just going to take a tad longer.

DebraCostanzo (@DebraCostanzo2)

Posted at 6:43 AM on May 26, 2013

as Amy responded I am alarmed that a person can earn $4898 in 1 month on the computer. did you see this site… up444.c­om

spaz101

Posted at 12:23 AM on May 26, 2013

The one thing Kanye gets right her show is sick and gross she is famous because her step dad or real dad is dead!

Shannon

Posted at 1:40 AM on May 26, 2013

Are you an idiot?

Sharon

Posted at 10:06 PM on May 25, 2013

You all take or see a picture and make up stories. Kanye is not in the picture because he is NOT a part of the show. Bruce’s sons and daughter in law are not in the picture eithers. So what is the story for that. And the worst of it is all of the people who read this story, take it and run with it and out comes all of the negative posts,

drusilla

Posted at 2:46 AM on May 26, 2013

Bruce son and daughter -in-law don’t have the last name Kardashian nor they are related to any Kardashian by blood. Kanye IS. Sorry but sometimes YOU DON’T NEED A FIRE ANYMORE JUST A SMOKE WILL DO.

Kiki

Posted at 9:02 PM on May 25, 2013

I can’t much blame him for not being on the show. Kim and Kanye are together yes but that doesn’t mean they have to spend every waking moment together. Kanye wants his projects SEPERATE from kims and I don’t see what the big fuss is about. She does her thing he does his and it works for THEM!!! Their lives belong to THEM not media.

chris Sheppard

Posted at 8:39 PM on May 25, 2013

I do’nt see how people could make accusations based off a few articles the read in the past… WE DON’T KNOW THEIR LIFE !! …Another thing, I can give a f*ck about Kim and Ye’s personal life…. He’s not a reality star. He’s a achieved so much with his art. I just hope he continues to make amazing solo projects, and continues to be the best at what he does. Everything else is irrelevant, get a life people….

chris Sheppard

Posted at 8:40 PM on May 25, 2013

Excuse my typos..

Shannon

Posted at 7:58 PM on May 25, 2013

@beth I hope you have PROOF of what you are saying because that is some serious slander that you are slinging there, it kills me how you people take such liberties with other people’s reputation based on tabloid and gossip site information. Someone like you should lose everything you have and will ever make in your life in court for spewing such lies. I can’t wait for the time when these celebs are able to drag people like you into court and take every dime you have and give it to charity, it will only take about 3 or 4 of them to do it, to stop this sh*t. Even if there is no outcome just make you lose every dime fighting it in court. It’s coming. Leanne Rhymes is doing it, I hope a couple more will do it and then you idiots would think twice about coming on these sites and making such comments as if you know them to be true. IDIOT

Shannon

Posted at 7:53 PM on May 25, 2013

Are you people serious? it’s a promo for the show, he is NOT on the show, so why would he be in the promo. Malika is on the show more than Kanye and she is not in the promo, Kourtney’s kids are on the show more than Kanye and they are not in the promo, so why would he be in the promotional pic for the show? it’s not the family christmas card. Every single day it’s one ridiculous thing after the other stop the bullsh*t and stop feeding into these nasty, vitriolic, people that come on your sight to spew hatred in order make their miserable lives feel better. Just STOP IT

chelsea

Posted at 7:32 PM on May 25, 2013

They Photo shopped him out of this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any one else notice how photo shopped everyone is in this picture.

DAMN!

Posted at 8:59 PM on May 25, 2013

I don’t think he was ever in the picture at all because he didn’t want to be!
Yeah they all look fake as usual.

Beth

Posted at 7:03 PM on May 25, 2013

Yeah, Kanye is gay or at least bisexual since he managed to knock Kim up. He’s in the closet because his career would be over if blacks found out he is gay. Black are extremely homophobic and Kanye knows this. However, he cannot deny his true desires for so long. He got involved with Kim because he wanted to be a sought after sex symbol to both sexes but he is now finding out he cannot have the privacy to join up with his boyfriends as he did in the past. The paparazzi are always on his tail. I would say he has all but dumped Kim. He will probably have to make it official after the baby is born. It wouldn’t look to good for Kim’s image if she has to admit she got dumped while carrying some guys baby. That wouldn’t make her any better than the white trash and hood rats that look up to her.

1redowl

Posted at 3:43 AM on May 26, 2013

Totally Gay!
I don’t have a lot of sympathy for KK but she sure was taking a chance by hooking up with Kanye.
Fortunately, she has a lot of money to be a single Mother. Kanye will be in the child’s life but he will never be part of this Krazy Kardashian Klan!

Gone With the Wind!

Posted at 6:55 PM on May 25, 2013

Why would he be in this photo? He’s not really a part of the show and doesn’t want to be.
And where is Mason and Penelope?

not exactly

Posted at 6:52 PM on May 25, 2013

I don’t think it means they have issues, kanye is just adamant that he won’t be a reality star, which I respect

abe