Chris Brown Reveals Sexy New Cover Art For ‘They Don’t Know’

Sat, May 25, 2013 4:37pm EDT by 27 Comments
Chris Brown They Don't Know Cover
Courtesy of Jive Records

DC

Posted at 8:24 PM on June 8, 2013

The last cover was better, don’t like this one.

w

Posted at 2:42 PM on June 8, 2013

The cover pic is not sexy or attractive. He’s had far better cover pix in the past.

sue

Posted at 4:40 PM on June 4, 2013

Baphomet picture of chris similar to Rihanna baphomet picture in her umbrella song.lLLuminati

Team Breezy

Posted at 4:54 PM on May 31, 2013

He said he dont know when the FULL song is coming out.

Mr. G

Posted at 12:50 AM on May 29, 2013

I knew they were going to pull his album, he’s a marketing nightmare. The bad thing is, there is nobody in his circle gonna tell him to chill…..none of them wants to get cut off. Maybe the best thing for him is to sit in jail for a couple days, just so he can think….maybe come out with a clear mind and direction. CB is unmanageable, and he’s doing a disservice to the artist that are signed to his label, he makes them unmarketable, because nobody in advertising wants to deal with him.

Emme

Posted at 5:44 AM on May 30, 2013

@Mr. G well said. I think Chris needs to be forced to do jail time for a few months or so, and then rehab for a year or two, so he can have the time to reflect amd think, and come out with a clear head. He’s fast becoming a PR nightmare, and is doing a huge disservice to the artists signed on to his label as he’s making them unmarketable. Only imprisonment and rehab can really help him now.

annbarb

Posted at 1:35 AM on May 28, 2013

YOU CAN’T MAKE NOTHING WITHOUT THE ONES THAT SUPPORT YOU? AND THOSE HIS FANS THAT MAKE HIM? HELL-O AND THIER NOT TO HAPPY? NOT YOU FEW IS NOT ENOUPH? SORRY I LOVE CHRIS BUT HAS TO FACE THE MUSIC? IT DON’T LOOK FOR CHRIS WITH THE FANS RIGHT NOW? IVE BEEN READING THE COMMENTS! SHOULD’NT LIED VERY IMPORTANT TO A FAN!

Baby S

Posted at 7:26 PM on May 27, 2013

why hasn’t this leaked yet?

Johnny Fried Bakes

Posted at 5:28 PM on May 27, 2013

Christ Maurice Brown I will never purchase another CD of yours the longest day I live. You are an utter disgrace to the R&B community! You need to be in counseling big time!

Smith Clime

Posted at 12:55 PM on May 26, 2013

★◆★◆ I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do►►►►►► QUE99.com
✔✔✔✔We’ve got everything we need right here, and everything we need is enough.

kim g

Posted at 7:53 AM on May 26, 2013

Can’t wait for the this song.,Aaliyah you’ll be remembered always!.chris let’s get ‘em!.. proud of my fave..#TeamBreezyOrDie!

kim g

Posted at 7:56 AM on May 26, 2013

Correction: “the” was not supposed to be on the first sentence..my bad! lol..

annbarb

Posted at 1:57 PM on May 28, 2013

THEY HELD IT UP? HE’S NOT HANDLING HIS BUSINESS PART OF THE CONTRACT HE’S PARTYING TOO MUCH WITH THE HOOD CREW? NOT GOOD CHRIS BUSINESS BEFORE PLEASURE HE’S GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE HIS WAYS AND THE CREW HE’S RUNNING WITH? THIER DISTROYING HIS CAREER AND WILL BE CHRIS ALONE? FAULT! WRONG PEOPLE AROUND SO SAD?

valy

Posted at 7:32 AM on May 26, 2013

Yuk on everything CB

Narinebreezy

Posted at 7:12 AM on May 26, 2013

Fine china was big
Can’t w8 for Monday

Jill Pula

Posted at 2:58 AM on May 26, 2013

Big ups Chris,l really enjoy your msc n waiting to hear more,,,,Africa-Ghana here i reside

DebraCostanzo (@DebraCostanzo2)

Posted at 6:46 AM on May 26, 2013

as Amy responded I am alarmed that a person can earn $4898 in 1 month on the computer. did you see this site… up444.c­om

annbarb

Posted at 2:25 AM on May 26, 2013

did you’ll see that British billionare young lady that’s been seen with Chris? that’s why I know he’s single! its on the blogs he’s been seeing her she was Anthony JLO, ex husband girlfriend, my,my Chris is single! bye!

Kelly & Kaira twins sister

Posted at 12:16 AM on May 26, 2013

i saw this cover the other day and Nice cover Can;t wait to hear the song on Monday it gonna be Release Pow

just to real for ya

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 25, 2013

Rip Aaliyah…sounds so good to hear her voice again…….Missing you!

Meme

Posted at 8:29 PM on May 25, 2013

No one can dance like Chris. Not even Rihanna. He’s so multi-talented Thats why he got two girls keep going back to him. Can’t wait for more of his music and movies.

kiki

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 25, 2013

@meme
Correction sweety as Rihanna cannot even dance lol

abe

Posted at 6:53 PM on May 25, 2013

he’s right: WHITE F*GS ARE CRAZY WITH BLACK ARM-PITS, folks!!

serge richard mamss

Posted at 6:37 PM on May 25, 2013

I SAID THAT BEFORE , CHRIS IS THE MOST TALENTED ARTISTS,,CHRIS JUST BEGINS, THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!

kiki

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 25, 2013

the beginning of this tune, reminds me of Jon B they don’t know. Rip Aaliyah still love her tune one in a million

twp